General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

any news about the time of MFB plays in Czech Republic?
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:18 AM)philo Wrote: any news about the time of MFB plays in Czech Republic?

Wrong thread. This thread is for the hobby only.
(Nov. 27, 2010  11:51 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Wow, what a way for habro to milk it. Just make relatively the same stadiums and make little kids beleive that each one is better for battling.

I wouldn't be surprised if kids thought their Beyblades could actually use powers if battled in these stadiums, every Beyblade in the Anime (Save for the random Raven and Hydra) has an attack that gives it the uniqueness. How ironic, if any Beyblade had a "special move" beyond a track or tips gimmick it would be rendered useless immediately.
I uploaded that promo DVD they gave away for the series on my Youtube Channel, at the half way point it discusses the game. Witness some questionable advice from Hasbro, and some really creepy looking kid (he looks so angry).
For some reason, commercials for kids toys seem excess and unprofessional, I know we are in toy territory here- but then again a lot of children are impressionable.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:13 AM)REtread Wrote: For some reason, commercials for kids toys seem excess and unprofessional, I know we are in toy territory here- but then again a lot of children are impressionable.

The kid with Storm Pegasus seemed ok, it was the one with Dark Bull. Dude was angry at the world. Also dat Hasbro editing to show an attack type beating anything in the PTW.
That's what I mean, it seems as if they want to be really technical about what is just a basin made of cheap sheet plastic which has no glamorous effect over Takara stadiums. In the internet age kids are slowly becoming more aware at the age of 8.
Its really good that kids are learning about this kind of stuff early as opposed to later. It just goes to show that they are probably not satisfied with their stadiums. I mean for the most part, every kid has access to the internet and if they dont happen to stumble upon the WBO, they will find out about TT stadiums through other means, probably Youtube. They will see how junky the Hasbro stadiums are compared to TT stadiums and then be like wtf?
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:34 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Its really good that kids are learning about this kind of stuff early as opposed to later. It just goes to show that they are probably not satisfied with their stadiums. I mean for the most part, every kid has access to the internet and if they dont happen to stumble upon the WBO, they will find out about TT stadiums through other means, probably Youtube. They will see how junky the Hasbro stadiums are compared to TT stadiums and then be like wtf?

No they won't, I have had tonnes of kids comment on my Youtube videos saying Storm Pegasus sucks, and that Storm Capricorn rocks.
the problem with that is, while some kids learn, what parent is going to allow thier child to buy a $50 beystadium from Japan over the internet just so that thier child's beyblades can be slightly more fun. i am 15, i have a job, and i am independent and responsible. i am definatly an older blader compared to today's beyblade target auidience, and despite this, i know for a fact that until i am 18, my parents will never let me buy a beyblade related product, or any toy from a different country, over the internet. so my question is, when an 8 year old confronts a parent on getting a TT stadium, how do you think that parent will react?
@To: those are just noobs who enjoy being noobs...pay no mind to them
(Nov. 28, 2010  5:20 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: the problem with that is, while some kids learn, what parent is going to allow thier child to buy a $50 beystadium from Japan over the internet just so that thier child's beyblades can be slightly more fun. i am 15, i have a job, and i am independent and responsible. i am definatly an older blader compared to today's beyblade target auidience, and despite this, i know for a fact that until i am 18, my parents will never let me buy a beyblade related product, or any toy from a different country, over the internet. so my question is, when an 8 year old confronts a parent on getting a TT stadium, how do you think that parent will react?
@To: those are just noobs who enjoy being noobs...pay no mind to them

Kids are becoming more informed nowadays, and online shopping is getting more popular.

At least Halfway decent parents should support their kid's decision to get a Imported Stadium, even if it means they need to save up.

You say you have a job, so... Why don't YOU have a TT Attack Stadium? (There is NO way your parents won't let you spend YOUR money on what YOU want)
I fully understand. My parents only let me order import for Christmas and for my birthday. That was until I got a job. It's your money, you should be able to spend it how you want.
My parents are fine with buying from other countries. They just want proof that the seller is honest and not going to rip me off. I hate bogus sellers they drive me up the walls. To think that someone would cheat some kid online for maybe $20 just makes me sick. I suggest that if you buy any TT stadium: first, you should look at the sellers feedback, second make sure price including shipping is reasonable, and third after you have done both these things you should get it. Always check with parents first to see if it is ok to buy.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:33 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote: My parents are fine with buying from other countries. They just want proof that the seller is honest and not going to rip me off. I hate bogus sellers they drive me up the walls. To think that someone would cheat some kid online for maybe $20 just makes me sick. I suggest that if you buy any TT stadium: first, you should look at the sellers feedback, second make sure price including shipping is reasonable, and third after you have done both these things you should get it. Always check with parents first to see if it is ok to buy.

GETTING A JOB HELPS ALOT!
trust me blaze...you have no idea...my parents think EVERYTHING on the internet is a scam of some sort...as a result...i have gotten almost no new model kist recently...let alone beyblades. i have used the "its my money i should be able to whatever the hell i want with it" but when i use that they say "we will see" and then a month later when i ask them about agian for the 1st time, they freak out on me, telling me to stop asking them so much.Tired

dont get me wrong, i have wondeful parents, but they can be irrational sometimes
to make a long story short, a friend of mine on the forum "Zoidspoison" is offering me a free set of Zoid stickers. and this is isnt just some random person, this person is really well known and trusted in literaly every aspect if the zoid community. trade, buying, selling, communication, the list goes on. and the ZP forum as a seller/buyer recomendation thread for references. after getting a good report card, i asked my parents about the stickers and gave them the whole carp load of info i had and they still said "no" i am still fighting over it though
I cant find an aries anywhere. o.o
same. all i see are Dark Wolves, Dark Bulls, Storm Pegasis', and the occasional Evil Gemios
What?I see Poison Serpents,Storm Aquarios,Storm Pegasuss, Flame Libras,Dark Wolves,Dark Cancers,Dark Bulls Rock leones, Burn fireblazes, Evil Gemios and LOTS of two packs.
I do not think we need to post what we can and cannot find in our local stores, unless, of course, it is really new. Blame your own local stores, or Hasbro, for not getting the same stock as everywhere else, but that is no surprise since it has worked that way since the beginning.
have guys noticed toywiz put up some new beys? inferno cyber pegasis...and hurricane pegasis...they also came out with the new christmas gift bundle
They are just recoloured versions of Cyber Pegasis and Storm pegasis respectively.
However they do look really nice indeed.
Yea but is it really necessary to the game? i mean i admit it is kinda cool but they just changed the paint of it
Just saw this on toysrus.ca-
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?...Id=4328030
I know it's been mentioned, but I don't think there's been pictures
wow hasbro made something more stupider than the rapid deploy case
It looks alright actually, I wouldn't mind a bag, haha. ^^

By the way if you didn't know, "more stupider" is grammatically incorrect.
It's either stupider or more stupid.
But technically stupider isn't even a word so the latter would be correct. T_T
oh srry about that haha it's a habit from 2nd grade!but seriously i dont get the point of a bag....