General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Haha, rather than putting a period to not further delve into personal matters, cop out of it and say its irrelevant, which it is.
Anyway, google japanese things must be frustrating if you don't know squat of it. I clap.
Yeah but is Google the most useful? No, in a perfect world we wouldn't need more than just Google. I learned the hard way, using it for hours on end is not good enough.

(Yeah, I know, that whole "Google is your friend" serves as a meme for lazy thinking.)
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:57 AM)REtread Wrote: Yeah but is Google the most useful? No, in a perfect world we wouldn't need more than just Google. I learned the hard way, using it for hours on end is not good enough.

(Yeah, I know, that whole "Google is your friend" serves as a meme for lazy thinking.)
Google is always a base, you might branches after that, but it is always thanks to Google, at least in my case.
I apologize if I came off aggressive, the topic just brings up memories sometimes. *Shudder*
I found more beys in TRU (Parramatta), funnily enough they only had stadiums, beylaunchers, grips and assembly chambers.

Target (Parramatta) also has more recent beys and is selling quite well, I managed to find the last Lightning L drago.

I'm quite sure I mentioned this before, but storm Capricorne, Earth Aquila and Earth Aquila double packs are also out in Myer in the city.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:52 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
There's also this:

Metal Fusion Battle Gear Asst

"Soft case is an awesome way to bring your Beyblades with you.
Holds 2 tops, 1 launcher, a ripcord and extra parts."
Hm, it is weird because they just show the Beylauncher and the Launcher Grip ...

"Soft" is an odd term, plus if we consider the fact that a real carry case will be made, I wonder if they would release the BeyCarrier Waist Type from Japan ... What else is 'soft' (perhaps compared to 'hard'), holds so few Beyblades, only one launcher with a winder and just some extra parts ?

They say that the item is currently available
(Nov. 17, 2010  10:21 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: They say that the item is currently available
I think Hasbro generally has no idea what is available at the stores, hence why they care so little about release dates and releases. They just send things to stores and do not really care from this point as long as things get sold, hah.

Anyway, the only accessory currently available that could be, at a distance, similar to that description, is the Assembly Chamber ...
Uhh I have L-Drago I'mm having difficulties telling the difference in what form it's in can you help me and tell what's best form? thank you(sorry if this doesn't belong here)
Well, it doesn't but please just read the Beywiki.

It has lots of information.
Again I don't know if this is where it belongs. Is Rock BullDF145SD a defense type? If not what parts would I need to make it that?
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:15 AM)DracoDF145F Wrote: Again I don't know if this is where it belongs. Is Rock BullDF145SD a defense type? If not what parts would I need to make it that?
Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Build me a Combo topic.
try "build me a combo," or search the forum
edit beaten
(Nov. 18, 2010  7:27 PM)brandanb Wrote: what does toy wiz mean by "loose"

Wrong place to ask. Use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! topic.

To answer it, thought, "loose" means it's out of the package, or not sold with the box, etc.
yes well i can post some more test results soon as i'm getting some rare parts for free as a gift, any way the beys like poison serpent, burn phoenix, thermal pisces etc. have ben released in certain places in england, as i found out browsing the internet, and the strangest thing is, it's boots! i might be getting either thermal pisces or poison serpent, also i dont know if this is off-topic or not, so plz tell me if it is...

(also rayjoker, are you rayjoker on ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com?)
Has anybody in the US seen Thermal Pisces yet? I haven't been to Wal*Mart in a while and I hardly ever go to Toys'R'Us so I wouldn't know.
Of course Thermal Pisces is out. You have to check yourself, though.
Yesterday at the target greatland in CA roseville I saw the bey carry things like the one ginga has in the openings of MFB and also the wind launchers which are bogus, the L drago stadiums, evil gemios, and burn fireblaze, and yes i got burn fire blaze when i was there picking up another string launcher. < offtopic > also assasin's creed and black opps t shirts and gamer related stuff. ftw!
(Nov. 18, 2010  9:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Has anybody in the US seen Thermal Pisces yet? I haven't been to Wal*Mart in a while and I hardly ever go to Toys'R'Us so I wouldn't know.
i live in NY and haven't seen it anywhere
cool i've seen one at my tys r us
@SupersonicLibra:
You need to add more content to your posts, otherwise it will be considered spam.

My Target finally decided to put Laucher Grips on sale.

Oddly enough, although I picked up a Thermal Pisces from there about 2 weeks ago I haven't seen one again, even when I checked everyday the following week.
toywiz did a major update to thier site, including the beyblade section! much more organized now! take a look!

http://www.toywiz.com/beyblades.html

no new info that we dont already know, except that the Ldrago face off set has been released and thier are pics on the site
I saw Earth Virgo at Wal*Mart the other day,I didnt buy it though ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):