General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Oh wow, they exaggerate it so much haha.
It's just a change of stickers.
(Nov. 04, 2010  10:24 PM)Pyro Wrote: Oh wow, they exaggerate it so much haha.
It's just a change of stickers.

At second glance, yeah. It was the face sticker that took me away the most.

Hasbro's probably gonna release these together.
I personally don't think this is a "Hasbro branded" product so to speak.
The blades themselves seem to be genuine, but I wouldn't be surprised if the stickers were just something Toywiz have brought upon themselves to do.
In fact, they both look like they've just used the stickers from the separate sticker packs released in Japan.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ERS-CLOSED
(Nov. 04, 2010  10:52 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I personally don't think this is a "Hasbro branded" product so to speak.
The blades themselves seem to be genuine, but I wouldn't be surprised if the stickers were just something Toywiz have brought upon themselves to do.
In fact, they both look like they've just used the stickers from the separate sticker packs released in Japan.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ERS-CLOSED

Ahh, that probably explains why their selling it loose.
is poison serpent out for us? which store should i buy it from Wal-Mart, ToyRUs, or Target? a store that is still in stock for poison serpent?
(Nov. 06, 2010  12:44 AM)andytran2010 Wrote: is poison serpent out for us? which store should i buy it from Wal-Mart, ToyRUs, or Target? a store that is still in stock for poison serpent?
We cannot answer you because it changes from store to store. Call your local shops and ask them, we have no idea and we do not live in your city.
our walmart just recieved a ginga case, poison serpent, thermal pisces, and burn "fireblazeTired" phoenix
Haven't seen any of those yet. My Walmart had a normal section for blades and an endcap which had Lightning L Drago, Earth Eagle, and the like about a month ago. However, those are all gone, and all of those more recent blades are missing as well. Luckily I managed to pick up the last LL Drago at a local TRU. I still can't fathom where the 40+ or so blades that were at that Wal Mart went though.
The TRU website now has some of the wave 2 Beyblades (L-Drago, Libra, Poison Serpant, Orso). They also have a buy two for $10 deal.
http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=10931399
Just thought some people might want to take advantage of that sale.
Anyone seen Earth Virgo in Canada yet? I heard some stuff about it being out in Canada.
I have not seen virgo here in BC, but we do have rock orso!
Portugal finally has BMF in some stores.

Just bought myself the "Super Vortex Battle Set".
uggg I havent been to walmart in a month but i want to go so badly! I dont want a fireblaze though because i got a metal fusion one in august
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:55 AM)dyenguard Wrote: I have not seen virgo here in BC, but we do have rock orso!

Even rock orso is a tough one to find in bc! In guilford mall there is a new toys r us express and they had the most beys out of all the toys r us'. Rock scorpio, evil gemios, and all the other ones. Walmart in guilford mall had l ldragos.
(Nov. 08, 2010  11:04 PM)metalfusion1998 Wrote: uggg I havent been to walmart in a month but i want to go so badly! I dont want a fireblaze though because i got a metal fusion one in august
This is not interesting. At most post that in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but not here.
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:55 AM)dyenguard Wrote: I have not seen virgo here in BC, but we do have rock orso!
I get what you mean. Where I'm at I can't find
Flame Sagittario,
Lightning LDrago,
Evil Gemios,
Burn FireBlaze,
Etc.
But not to worry, as I will be ordering a Lightning LDrago off of Toysrus.com pretty soon
Im in NYC and I think I we only have the first wave here.

Is there a place to get information as to when the second wave will be released here I really want to get my hands on an L Drago but I don't want to pay 20 for that special set thing.
Ya, i would just buy L-drago separately, In the special set thing L-dragos paint chips off super fast
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:36 AM)TheBlackBlade22 Wrote: Im in NYC and I think I we only have the first wave here.

Is there a place to get information as to when the second wave will be released here I really want to get my hands on an L Drago but I don't want to pay 20 for that special set thing.
Hasbro never has release dates, or even clear 'waves' of releases ...
Does anyone's Wal-Mart have the Beyblade Metal Fusion game in-stock?
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:20 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Does anyone's Wal-Mart have the Beyblade Metal Fusion game in-stock?

Mine did, and it even had the Duotron Launcher.

I got the game, but not the launcher.
(Nov. 09, 2010  11:35 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  10:20 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Does anyone's Wal-Mart have the Beyblade Metal Fusion game in-stock?

Mine did, and it even had the Duotron Launcher.

I got the game, but not the launcher.

Where might you live?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw your information.
This link on Toywiz talks about lots of new Beyblades coming out in January, sounds pretty cool
http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html

Midnight Bull, Torch Aries, Night Virgo, and Fury Capricorn

Anybody got any idea's what these are?
They are most likely recolours.
But Hasbro making recolors? Sounds absurd.