General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Yeah, to be honest I'd rather a new Beylauncher as well, but there's shipping, waiting and the extra $2.

Hmm, searched Big W, Target and Beyblades weren't on there yet.
Wow, that's odd. I looked in Big W and it wasn't there. It was only in Target for me.
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:36 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Wow, that's odd. I looked in Big W and it wasn't there. It was only in Target for me.

Same here, seems as though only Target have them at the moment.
Hopefully that will change soon.

Has anybody bothered to check at TRU?
Forgot to add yesterday that we have a boatload of Bey Carriers in our local Toys R Us. Lots of Assembly Chambers too, but that's old news.
Beycarriers? Like Ginga's thingy?
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:27 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Beycarriers? Like Ginga's thingy?

Yes I believe Bey Carrier is the term. It's new for MY area so I believe it's worth posting.
Which TRU that's also new to me.
Which stores (walmart, taget, toysrus, etc.) in the US get new beys first? I'm lookin all over for Burn Fireblaze.
(Oct. 30, 2010  3:41 PM)layno1 Wrote: Which stores (walmart, taget, toysrus, etc.) in the US get new beys first? I'm lookin all over for Burn Fireblaze.
None, it is completely random and is different from one city to another ...
Okay, then do they even have Fireblaze here yet? I live in Oregon, if that helps.
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:28 PM)layno1 Wrote: Okay, then do they even have Fireblaze here yet? I live in Oregon, if that helps.
Burn Fireblaze was indeed released in some places. Why do you not call your local stores to know what stock they have ? We really have no idea, you live there, not us.
i went a bought the lightning force stadium at argos and after i left the store and looked in the bag i noticed they gave me a second one free Stupid
I cant find it on the websites, but my friend has one. I think he might have gotten it off ebay. I will keep lookin, thanks.
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:28 PM)layno1 Wrote: Okay, then do they even have Fireblaze here yet? I live in Oregon, if that helps.
Burn Fireblaze was indeed released in some places. Why do you not call your local stores to know what stock they have ? We really have no idea, you live there, not us.

Oh man Kai-V, imagine if these stores have like over 100 Beyblades in stock (Hello local Toys "R" Us). Imagine the poor employee having to wade through that all just to probably find out it isn't there. Unhappy
(Oct. 30, 2010  1:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Has anybody bothered to check at TRU?

I'm checking today. Grin
Would that not belong in the eBay topic ? We already know about Earth Virgo by Hasbro.
I know, but I haven't heard of it being released anywhere.
So today I checked another Target and found: PTW (Both colours.), Mobile Stadium, Super Vortex Set, String Shooter, Launcher Grip, Wind and Shoot Launcher, Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf Electronic tops, Flame Sagitario Value Pack, Lightning L Drago, Storm Capricorne and the Dark Wolf, Earth Eagle and Storm Capricorne Face Off Sets.
Nice. ^^
I will go shops again on Thurs and hopefully buy something.
I'll tell you guys what I find then.
On Topic: Man, my local Walmart is overflowing with Burn Fireblazes.

Off Topic: I might buy 2 more if I get the chance.
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:25 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: On Topic: Man, my local Walmart is overflowing with Burn Fireblazes.

Off Topic: I might buy 2 more if I get the chance.

Really? I can't even find one in any of the stores in my area. So far the latest thing Washington has is Lldrago and even those are hard to find I had to go to like 4 walmarts.... Oh well I'll keep checking hopefully they'll re-stock soon for Christmas.
Somehow, there were 3 Poison Serpents at a TRU, and a crudload of Thermal Pisces', but I'm broke, and borrowed the money. Sorry wallet, you get 15$ less allowance this month...
yay!!! went to contest today!!! =) yay!!! got to semi-finals!!! =)
boo!! lost semi-finals =(
yay!!! went to contest today!!! =) yay!!! got to semi-finals!!! =)
boo!! lost semi-finals =( (but got new beyblade. aquila)