General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

So guys Toywiz has Hasbro Poison Serpents for sale, has anybody seen these anywhere else?
Ive never even heard of poison serpeant. but the stadium that comes with the metallic l-drago and the metallic pegasus works well for battle, but its small.
you mean the super vortex stadium?
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:45 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:15 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:09 AM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:56 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nope. Not at all. First time I've ever seen them here. They didn't have any beyblades though.

Seen them all over. Heck I bought mine locally almost a month ago (which is saying something since people around here are obviously crazy as it was hard to find a thunderwhip)

In Canada?! Whenever I go to look, they never have ANY beyblades except for the electronic ones.

Yes in Canada. You just have to go more offten. Hasbro are quite erratic with their shipments it seems. Heck I remember one place I went to one week and it was wall to wall fully stocked of blades. Everything up to Lightning L Drago Earth Eagle and Rock Orso. Next week, it was a bare wall, but they still had stadiums out front on one of the displays.
I've been going EVERY week to walmart and toysrus to look. One week I even went to 5 different stores in one day to look. I saw some earth eagles, but NEVER any ll dragos, rock scorpios, or evil gemios. I guess BC is just behind.
(Feb. 22, 2010  8:44 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: guys i found another aquario:

thats rock aquario right

also link for close-up pics: http://www.collectiondx.com/article/nytf...o_beyblade
OMG EARTH VIRGO i have fireblaze serpent and pisces but im dyinf foe virgo! where did you see that
Pretty sure those pics also came from this video^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg
Is this just a mistake by hasbro or what I went to walmart to look for beys and saw a darkness howling blazer double pack but instead of dark wolf ther was flame bull 105F I'm not sure if some one stole dark wolf because it wAs harly tOrn
Officially released in Australia.
We also have the L drago stadium, the sagitarrio value pack and the super vortex set.
A funny thing to note: In my Target, thre was only the LL drago stadium, and no PTW.
What ????!!!!!!!
You have BMF already ?
It's yet to come to Melbourne. >>
Got a Rock Scorpio today. Also saw a Killer Gemios. and FINALLY some Vortex sets. This was all locally surprisingly enough. I've never actually seen a vortex set period.
(Oct. 30, 2010  12:57 AM)blah Wrote: What ????!!!!!!!
You have BMF already ?
It's yet to come to Melbourne. >>

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid397749
HOLY CARP !
That's it, after lunch I'm going shopping.
IIRC, I think Melbourne beys are slightly cheaper than Sydney beys, hah.

Could you also tell me which beys are in stock in your area?

I'd just like to compare to Sydney, and the initial release in America and Canada.

I do think we'll be recieving new releases at a faster pace though.
I can't believe I had to trick a kid into buying Dark Wolf to get the last Earth Eagle at my TRU... I feel so ashamed... I made it up to the kid by telling him to get an S.Peg, Rock Aquario 2-pack, instead of Dark Bull's.
What? Dark bull is good.

And the kid is playing in hasbro stadiums, so Storm pegasis is horrid.

Way to go setting him on the right path.

Ehh, he probably doesn't care too much though, so.
Nah, he found an old Dragoon Hurricane Stadium.
Which still also totally sucks for using RF in.....
YO MOMIJI GOOD NEWSSSS !
Went to my local Big W today and found:
Storm Pegasis, Storm Capricorn, Storm Aquario, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Flame Sagittario, but no LLDrago.
So basically all the season 1 Beys.
And there were also string shooters and grips.
Funnily enough, it was the only time I forgot to bring my wallet !!!! (No new RF DSmile

The beys were $13 each.
As for accessories, I didn't have time to check.
And they were basically all there, probably cause people don't know what they are !! - more for us. ;D
OMG! Which Big W?
Wow, nice! Hah yeah, I'm pretty excited I get most of it to myself.

The item range is pretty erratic from what I've heard though.

One place only had PTW, whereas my Target only had the lightning force (?) stadium.

As a little side note, at the moment it's cheaper to order a storm pegasis online, according to Chaos blader hah.
Chaos Blader: Forest Hill Big W ! ^^

@momiji maju: Haha, there were no stadiums there though.
But I already have an MFB Attack Stadium so I don't really need one. ^^

And seriously ? How much do your Beys cost each ?
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: As a little side note, at the moment it's cheaper to order a storm pegasis online, according to Chaos blader hah.

There are S Pegasis' for just over $15 on E-Bay. So 2 more dollars for a Bey Launcher.