General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Ah, obviously the multiple sections or 'slots' for the capsule Beyblades were removed ...
burn FIREBLAZE pack(I hate the name fireblaze)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...873wt_1139

some interesting packs are coming out Smile
What sort of unholy spawn is that... Poison Scorpio M145Q? not a single redeeming part?
I wouldn't call that an interesting pack at all. It has some of the much worst parts of MFB in it. The only good or useful part is Burn.
Wend I sed interesting I didn´t ment useful at all.It´s interesting because of the parts that hasbro is puting together on most of the doble packs. Most of the double packs released till now aren´t that usefull at all !!!
Most of them have some useful parts in them that make them worth buying... with that though there's like nothing.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:58 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: A More Realistic Beyblade Metal Fusion Box
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/351469...image.html
A Hasbro fake already ?

It looks as if that box would shread on its own if you poured some water on it, hah.
Wouldn't really call that more realistic since it's fake...
i know but hasbro should of made it in a box
(Oct. 26, 2010  12:36 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Fake Electronic Launcher http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/349492...image.html
At least that looks more realistic and more solid than the other package ...
Found this at my local Target today: I think its safe to say that Beyblades are out in Australia. They only had that pack though. :\
So now they start by what people usually got after Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB, etc. ? There is really no order with Hasbro, hah.
I just got back from a walmart in CANADA, and saw the lightning l drago stadium. So if you are from canada, and are a hasbro purchaser that wants the lightning l drago stadium, now would be the time to look
LL Drago stadiums are really common in UK hobby shops is this normal ?
Nope. Not at all. First time I've ever seen them here. They didn't have any beyblades though.
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:56 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nope. Not at all. First time I've ever seen them here. They didn't have any beyblades though.

Seen them all over. Heck I bought mine locally almost a month ago (which is saying something since people around here are obviously crazy as it was hard to find a thunderwhip)
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:09 AM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  3:56 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Nope. Not at all. First time I've ever seen them here. They didn't have any beyblades though.

Seen them all over. Heck I bought mine locally almost a month ago (which is saying something since people around here are obviously crazy as it was hard to find a thunderwhip)

In Canada?! Whenever I go to look, they never have ANY beyblades except for the electronic ones.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:15 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:09 AM)Train Wrote:

In Canada?! Whenever I go to look, they never have ANY beyblades except for the electronic ones.

Yes in Canada. You just have to go more offten. Hasbro are quite erratic with their shipments it seems. Heck I remember one place I went to one week and it was wall to wall fully stocked of blades. Everything up to Lightning L Drago Earth Eagle and Rock Orso. Next week, it was a bare wall, but they still had stadiums out front on one of the displays.
Remind me to never, ever spend $7 on a Keychain Beyblade again.

Ginga's Beycase is equally as useless.
Can you hook it on to your belt or do you have to hold it ?
The case? You could put it on your belt I suppose, but I put it on my waist part of my pants, and it went on swell. The Beyblade actually came out as advertised, quick, and with a press of a button! But I do wonder if just reaching into my pocket and pulling it out would be faster...

If you meant the keychain, well, it does have a clip thing.
(Oct. 26, 2010  9:34 AM)Moss Wrote: LL Drago stadiums are really common in UK hobby shops is this normal ?

Yep, they're everywhere. I'm annoyed that they won't be bringing any of the original stadiums here. Pegasus Thunder Whip sucks. And the L Drago one is the exact same.
yea I was reffering to the Bey case thanks To