General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 18, 2010  11:43 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Could anyone please please give me tips on how to maintain the sticker on the face of my pegasis? I bought a Storm Pegasis a few days before and played with it but unfortunately the sticker of pegasis on the face and the other stickers on the clear wheel suddenly was ruined and is coming off! How can I prevent this and how do you think I can repair the sticker on my Pegasis? Please help me!Crying
P.S.
I already used both stickers...

What I do is cut out a piece of scotch tape in the shape of the sticker and apply it to the surface so that it gives it a protective layer to the sticker.
(Oct. 18, 2010  6:46 PM)Joker Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:43 AM)storm_blader Wrote: Could anyone please please give me tips on how to maintain the sticker on the face of my pegasis? I bought a Storm Pegasis a few days before and played with it but unfortunately the sticker of pegasis on the face and the other stickers on the clear wheel suddenly was ruined and is coming off! How can I prevent this and how do you think I can repair the sticker on my Pegasis? Please help me!Crying
P.S.
I already used both stickers...

What I do is cut out a piece of scotch tape in the shape of the sticker and apply it to the surface so that it gives it a protective layer to the sticker.

Or using Clear Nail polish would be SO much easier and WAY more effective, and efficient.
Or perhaps just use a can of topcoat.
I guess it should be okay to post here. I saw the beyblade commercials on TV here in Australia. Maybe it'll be released a bit before the due date.
Australia must have some extremely strict policies and sanctions against stores concerning their release dates, because apparently every other country does not hesitate to bring the toyline at the same time as the anime.
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:21 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I guess it should be okay to post here. I saw the beyblade commercials on TV here in Australia. Maybe it'll be released a bit before the due date.

About time they release it in Australia.
What channel was the "advertisement" on?
Just to clarify, is the release date 11 of november 2010?
It was on GO!

I've heard multiple things about it being released on the 1st and 11th of November.
As far as 'new releases' go, today I saw that Quick Release Bey Case, and Thermal Pisces.
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: As far as 'new releases' go, today I saw that Quick Release Bey Case, and Thermal Pisces.

HOLY carp! Hasbro is already releasing the Quick Release Bey Case? Is it the same price as most of the other Accessories?
(Oct. 20, 2010  8:37 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It was on GO!

I've heard multiple things about it being released on the 1st and 11th of November.

Im so excited!
Man I cant wait...
Wait... which stores get the newest beyblade stuff first? Toysrus, Wal-mart, target, whatever. which one?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:06 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Wait... which stores get the newest beyblade stuff first? Toysrus, Wal-mart, target, whatever. which one?
I doubt there is one ... Obviously everything with Hasbro's releases is messy, so I would not be surprised if it just depended on the region.
(Sigh...) Well that sucks... I hate waiting for hasbro to release and being forced to buy online with ridiculous shipping...
Random dates....ugh.
I really want that quick release bey-case.
Canada seems to get the better tournaments..
But the US seems to get the products faster.
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: Canada seems to get the better tournaments..
And still none from Hasbro themselves, yet they said they already had tours of official tournaments in a previous announcement ...
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:11 AM)Pyro Wrote: Random dates....ugh.
I really want that quick release bey-case.
Canada seems to get the better tournaments..
But the US seems to get the products faster.
My local TRU and Targets don't even have Earth Aquilas or Lightning LDrago >.>
And still none from Hasbro themselves, yet they said they already had tours of official tournaments in a previous announcement ...
[/quote]

But where did they have them?
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:16 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: But where did they have them?
Things like Toys 'R' Us, but apparently some are really unorganised, unless it was only for the few that started taking place in the United States.
Just Got the rapid deploy case (Ginga's Beycase) from argos
(Oct. 24, 2010  11:16 PM)HunterXBleach Wrote: Just Got the rapid deploy case (Ginga's Beycase) from argos

Can you post pictures?
I've seen it at some major toy stores too.
Overseas has the Wind and Shoot thingy.

It's really frustrating because that, along with the BeyLauncher and the Handle Grip, are the only things I can find. Everything else is sold out.

Guess I'll have to wait for the next wave...