General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 12, 2010  12:24 AM)Soaring Eagle Wrote: sorry about that.does anyone know where to buy a posion serpent beyblade?
are any of these any interest to you? : http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&exp...a=N&tab=wf
Hey, if u guyz didn't know. New beyblade metal fusions.

Burn fireblaze that to saw at the fanexpo is already out somewhere in ontario alone with thermal pisces. Still no poison serpent. Ppl already know rock scorpio and evil gemios are already released as well.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:52 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Hey, if u guyz didn't know. New beyblade metal fusions.

Burn fireblaze that to saw at the fanexpo is already out somewhere in ontario alone with thermal pisces. Still no poison serpent. Ppl already know rock scorpio and evil gemios are already released as well.

Thank you for spouting redundant information.
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:17 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Not only is that off topic, but dissrespectful.

They need to purchase their beyblades, pay for shipping, and then ship it once more to their customers. How dare they try to make a profit. Note the sarcasm in that last sentence.

And all those other places that do the same thing for a much cheaper price? Pinching_eyes
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:42 PM)Extic Wrote: And all those other places that do the same thing for a much cheaper price? Pinching_eyes

But note. They have a much BIGGER selection than most sites.Meaning they buy more than others
Their dealers may not be the best either. From what I understand they also give premium service as well. do you understand how little profit is made by increasing the price by about $5, yet people gasp at that price flame them for having expensive beyblades and trying to make a profit.
So I went to my Local Toys'R'Us today and they had a beyblade product that read "Toys'R'Us Exclusive!" On the packaging. It was a Beyblade 3 pack that came with Dark Bull, Evil Gemios, and Earth Eagle, all the original colors too. Has anybody else seen anything similar?
For all fellow bladers in the Toronto area, the Walmart in Markville mall (Hwy 7 and Mccowan) is carrying Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, and Killer Gemios, as well as older Beyblades.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Found some bey in a £ shop today for like £5
Which ones?
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:14 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Which ones?
It was just waves 1-.5
(Oct. 14, 2010  4:38 AM)Joker Wrote: For all fellow bladers in the Toronto area, the Walmart in Markville mall (Hwy 7 and Mccowan) is carrying Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, and Killer Gemios, as well as older Beyblades.

That's no where near Toronto. Heck it's a bit of a drive for me (and I'm north of Toronto) and thank you I know what I'm doing tomorrow now!
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:46 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  4:38 AM)Joker Wrote: For all fellow bladers in the Toronto area, the Walmart in Markville mall (Hwy 7 and Mccowan) is carrying Thermal Pisces, Burn Phoenix, and Killer Gemios, as well as older Beyblades.

That's no where near Toronto. Heck it's a bit of a drive for me (and I'm north of Toronto) and thank you I know what I'm doing tomorrow now!

Well, I live on the border of Toronto and Markham. I usually check the local Walmarts/TRUs in the area when I have nothing to do.
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:55 PM)Joker Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:46 PM)Train Wrote:

Well, I live on the border of Toronto and Markham. I usually check the local Walmarts/TRUs in the area when I have nothing to do.

EDIT: I am a fool I apologize for what I had previously written here.
(Feb. 22, 2010  8:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The link was added to the Bey News article.

Also, why do they put so much Japanese and so many references to the Japanese products. On Dark Wolf, it is written BB-29, which could clearly make kids wonder where BB-01 to BB-27 went ... And why did they write "Let it rip" in Japanese ...

However, at least they seem to keep "DF145FS", at least in a smaller font but on the cover and right above the name.

Honestly, when I first got into Beyblade, I thought the same thing...
Personally, the takara tomy packaging was 10x better.
They had the actual star sign at the bottom, the blader, good pictures in good quality...
seriously, hasbro didn't have to step in and make everything really weird.

I still think TakaraTomy USA would have worked out nicely.
I think we can at least appreciate that they placed the parts so they are clearly seen, and so it is obvious how the parts are supposed to be arranged together. I am quite certain we would have gotten kids asking how they were supposed to build their Beyblades otherwise ...
Yeah if they didn't do that my friend(Cu) would have put a track on top and facebolt on bottom and thrown away the energy ring so people stop hating on hasbro
Yeah, that's true Kai-V.

But one thing: An improvement.
The stickers should come printed on the face bolt/ clear wheel.
That's not even a problem with Hasbro, TT has done that too. Some do come with printed facebolts, some don't.

Seriously, it's not a big deal.

Plus with stickers there is more colour diversity.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:36 PM)Ra Wrote: Yeah if they didn't do that my friend(Cu) would have put a track on top and facebolt on bottom and thrown away the energy ring so people stop hating on hasbro

Apparently no one reads the Instructions that comes with the Bey.

(Oct. 17, 2010  6:50 AM)KadoyaMasamune Wrote: Yeah, that's true Kai-V.

But one thing: An improvement.
The stickers should come printed on the face bolt/ clear wheel.

That's why we have fingers to place the stickers upon the Bey.
Could anyone please please give me tips on how to maintain the sticker on the face of my pegasis? I bought a Storm Pegasis a few days before and played with it but unfortunately the sticker of pegasis on the face and the other stickers on the clear wheel suddenly was ruined and is coming off! How can I prevent this and how do you think I can repair the sticker on my Pegasis? Please help me!Crying
P.S.
I already used both stickers...
Considering you get two stickers just put the other face sticker on.