General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 10, 2010  5:12 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  5:20 AM)danielson1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought Thermal Pieces and Burn Fireblaze
Does anyone want me to weigh Thermal and Burn?
Where did u get them?
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: Just bought Thermal Pieces and Burn Fireblaze
Does anyone want me to weigh Thermal and Burn?
Where did u get them?

Double-Post
Double-Post
Read my Edit that's been there since i first posted it.
Read my Edit that's been there since i first posted it.

Seriously,I noted
"Forgot to mention that Pisces,FireBlaze,And Virgo were available at Wal-Mart"
I meant what country and city.
Any reports of Burn Fireblaze, Thermal Pisces, Evil Gemios or Rock Scorpio in Canada yet?
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:57 PM)danielson1234 Wrote: I meant what country and city.

City:Tampa
State:Florida
U.S.
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:15 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Any reports of Burn Fireblaze, Thermal Pisces, Evil Gemios or Rock Scorpio in Canada yet?

I picked up Evil Gemios and Rock Scorpio on Friday at a Toronto Toys"R"Us.
Anybody else have reports of the other 2?
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:59 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Anybody else have reports of the other 2?

I've seen nothing in regards to those two, but in the US the other two appeared a few weeks after RS and EG.
can any1 send me a pic of earth virgo(hasbro)
It's somewhere in this thread.
108 pages, not bothering trying to find it
perhaps searching "Earth virgo", or "earth virgo pictures" may help.
they r usually made by takara tomy. I'm talking about the one with earth virgo in hasbro packaging. Since its about to be released.

shadow pegasis said there was a pic on this thread, but like i said. 108 pages
notice the "Enter Keywords" above your post? Type in "Earth Virgo" and press "search thread". If that doesn't come up with the pictures, then I doubt you will find them.
Woot, pitures of earrth virgo, burnfireblaze (burn phoenix) and poison serpent from To r on page 92. SO EPIC. cant wait till its released. If any1 got guesses, or knows wen, post it on here ASAP!

im definitley gonna get earth birgo and fireblaze. Serpent lokos cool, but doesn't battle well <--- i might still get. Wave 2.5/3 beyblades just look so good
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:56 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Woot, pitures of earrth virgo, burnfireblaze (burn phoenix) and poison serpent from To r on page 92. SO EPIC. cant wait till its released. If any1 got guesses, or knows wen, post it on here ASAP!

im definitley gonna get earth birgo and fireblaze. Serpent lokos cool, but doesn't battle well <--- i might still get. Wave 2.5/3 beyblades just look so good
We keep repeating that there are no release dates and no clear waves ...
Thats y i asked if any1 got guesses.
Probably october/november cuz toywiz said they'd ship at that date.

Some others guess for chrisrmas. And if thats true, i can get it as a present xD
Guesses are just spam, and if you have no idea of how to know which guess is correct, what's the point?
Also, Toywiz get their stock earlier than in local stores.
toywiz has a great selection of beyblades.
Targets and Wal-Marts across Houston, Texas have just received Earth Eagle about two days ago.

This is the only new Beyblade to have hit Houston stores since the initial release to my knowledge (according to Houston Target and Wal-Mart representatives)
We have no idea. I think in about a year though.
I would order from toywiz. but their prices.. ugh... Only buy if u wanna pay about $13-$23 more than the original price and if u're impatient.

I'm impatient, but im not gonna get ripped off. beyblades for like 16-20 dollars. 7 dollar shipping..
Not only is that off topic, but dissrespectful.

They need to purchase their beyblades, pay for shipping, and then ship it once more to their customers. How dare they try to make a profit. Note the sarcasm in that last sentence.
sorry about that.does anyone know where to buy a posion serpent beyblade?
Just online or try your luck with local stores.