General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosion! becomes Beyblade: Metal Masters. Expect to see that branding all over next year's toys.
Wow, sounds really lame.
Metal Explosion would have been better, IMO.
... What is wrong with "explosion" anyway ...
Guys, clearly it's an in-joke on how Metal Fight Beyblade, and Duel Masters are so linked together. Hahaha... No. It's about as cool as "Steel Squad" is. But atleast it's in English, "Mechtanium Surge" can cry in a corner.
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: LOL at the recycled title.

Haha, you're right, that was a V Force sub-line.
Yes in their respective Threads.
Can anyone tell me what's up with the Beypointers being useless and cheating with em? I've been out of the BeyBlade interests for awhile and I'm pretty much an 'old man' here Joyful_3ll
Japan has stopped using beypointers and are using beypoint cards now and I don't know about the cheting though sorry.
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:23 AM)JBLADER Wrote: [Image: h11936_M.jpg][Image: h11935_M.jpg]

counter Leone and cyber Pegasus come with metal faces

Never buying those. They removed the best part: the awesome face.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:36 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:23 AM)JBLADER Wrote: [Image: h11936_M.jpg][Image: h11935_M.jpg]

Never buying those. They removed the best part: the awesome face.
they probably come with stickers
What about Bakushin Susanow? Does he come with a metal face?
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:42 PM)gokkar Wrote: What about Bakushin Susanow? Does he come with a metal face?
yes it does
Just read the Bey News everyone, and redirect people to them. I bother posting Bey News so people have easy access to just news. Why is nobody using them ?

Also, we saw those video game covers long ago.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:31 PM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: Japan has stopped using beypointers and are using beypoint cards now and I don't know about the cheting though sorry.

So that explains the beypoint cards. Thanks Joyful_3
I just got off the phone with a Hasbro UK representative and I asked about
Release Dates (Click to View)
Breakages (Click to View)
Im the man on the inside Cool
If you are in the Oklahoma City/Norman/Moore area. the super walmart in moore has a shitload of beyblades. Like the only one i didn't see was Earth Eagle and a left spin string shot. . .
the beys look awesome!!!

too bad that´s the only metal faces that hasbro releasing Unhappy
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:48 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Like the only one i didn't see was Earth Eagle and a left spin string shot. . .

Bolded part = Not gonna be released by Hasbro
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)Moss Wrote: I just got off the phone with a Hasbro UK representative and I asked about

Is that only for the UK? Because I bought Earth Eagle from my walmart in Florida nearly 2 weeks ago.

Wow the PAL version comes with a bey? the NA version doesn't(both Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasus come with the DS game, Counter Leone for Gamestop, Cyber Pegasus for Toys R Us)
(Oct. 01, 2010  12:03 AM)EarthEagle95 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)Moss Wrote: I just got off the phone with a Hasbro UK representative and I asked about

Is that only for the UK? Because I bought Earth Eagle from my walmart in Florida nearly 2 weeks ago.

(Sep. 30, 2010  5:04 PM)Moss Wrote: I just got off the phone with a Hasbro UK representative