General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Actually, this is the same at the supermarket I saw them in. They had a dedicated cardboard stand for them, facing away from the entrance, and all the Beyblade products were dumped into two rows, with the Thunderwhip on the bottom row. It was really dishevelled and disorganised.
(Sep. 24, 2010  6:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: words

Have you tried it as a destabiliser?
I got earth virgo on ebay Grin
Only 6 days. Wow.
Use Recent Beyblade Purchases for those kinds of posts.
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:04 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I got earth virgo on ebay Grin
Only 6 days. Wow.

Was my first ever online purchase with paypal. Got it from Korea. Took 4 and a half weeks. Longest purchase ever.

To make this relevant. I was at Zellers today because they have this 25% off sale on beyblades. Talked to the kid in the toy isle. "Oh we don't have any.." He was smiling and I said well damn. So yes even in zellers we're selling out.
are you sure its on the 27th for scandinavia? cause the webstie said 4th, on CN,
or is that the toy release? i gotta get all 7 beys and the 2 or 3 sets they are selling...
+ 2 thunderwhip stadiums blue and yellow, then ima try to convince my mtoehr to let me get a takara tomy stadium ^^ (from online)
My Wal mart has everything nice becauspe they sorted them out.
And when you enter the store they the aislme of new arrivals and thats where I saw RScorpo, Ldrago, EGemios, EarthEagle at.
Took a long time but I finally manage to snag a L drago couple of days ago. Now on the lookout for rock scorpio and evil gemios.
Hasbro should issue a mail away for some of the stuff they're not giving an actual release, heck maybe metal faces even? It's a good incentive to get kids buying a bunch of plastic, and they've done it with most of their other major brands (Transformers, GI Joe, My Little Pony, and Littlest Pet Shop all have had one in the past year or two).
I love Stu carter hah
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:38 PM)narutobay Wrote: can I win bay blades
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

Alternatively you could win some things through YTV, but that is almost improbable.
at my local wal mart they had a whole section for beyblades with wave 2 and it was packed with 6 or more Aquilas, L Dragos, Elscopio, Geminos and Libra

I didnt look for wave 3 since i was too excited to get wave 2, funny thing they were placed next to the clearence section so i thought they were on sale but nope haha i could have stocked up on parts
You need to say where you're from and what shop it was otherwise members won't be able to go to the store.
Yes but where? How is anyone supposed to have a clue what country he is in since there are walmarts in more than one country let alone the local area since it doesn't say in his personal information.
Chances are no one lives where he lives so I doubt it matters.
Stock in my area is quite poorly updated. My Target just released Flame Sagittario, and Orso, Libra, and L Drago just got to my TRU. Anyone know a better place to get Beys? (besides eBay)
(Sep. 26, 2010  1:01 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Chances are no one lives where he lives so I doubt it matters.

I come out of Stockton, CA and you are correct, usually we get everything last or in very limited stock, so i was very surpised
in uk has anyone seen any wave 1.5s anywhere?
wow man finaly i saw a comercial in a tv chanel
the beys are finaly coming to brasil wo-ho
Do you think I should buy the BB-86 or a Dark Cancer and Dark Bull
(Sep. 28, 2010  2:12 AM)RockLeone5431 Wrote: Do you think I should buy the BB-86 or a Dark Cancer and Dark Bull
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, not this thread.
I don't know if anyone has said this already but I just went to Wal-Mart and found a bunch of wave 2 beyblades and i live in the Dallas, TX area.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...Id=4429277
i dont know if it has been posted yet