General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 13, 2010  8:29 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Military stores?

Supermarkets/Toy Stores on US military bases.

Sorta like the Wal-Mart on military bases.
theres the earth eagle red ,green,blue recoulors on sale in hong kong for 235 hkd its track and botoms are the same but it white
I cant take pictures because I dindt buy it
We know already.
man here in brasil even a word as said by any one about the metal fight noting and i'm waiting for much long

man how much glue i'll need to put in my old black dranzer waiting the new beys??!!
man here in brasil even a word as said by any one about the metal fight noting and i'm waiting for much long

man how much glue i'll need to put in my old black dranzer waiting the new beys??!!!
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It's because we get our supply from the US, I believe, and the US has had it for quite awhile now.
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:23 AM)Moss Wrote: Japan has gotten bey before Australia.

This part also confused me a little.

Australia aren't supposed to be getting hasbro bey till november and japan has AGAIN just kinda funny ya know.
Ah, how I wish Hasbro would set out release dates like Takara...would make my life much easier
Yea it would make life easier. Well they do make release dates it's just that their not very reliable.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:07 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Yea it would make life easier. Well they do make release dates it's just that their not very reliable.
No, actually there are no release dates except those that they set for the beginning of the series. After that, each release is almost absolutely random.
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:07 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Yea it would make life easier. Well they do make release dates it's just that their not very reliable.
No, actually there are no release dates except those that they set for the beginning of the series. After that, each release is almost absolutely random.

god tank u for brazil be latin america!!!
(Sep. 14, 2010  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Oh, ok thank you for clarifying that for me. That's not a very good system.XD I don't even think thats a system at all.
is that just me or does L-drago not even cover lightning...
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:41 AM)UDC Wrote: is that just me or does L-drago not even cover lightning...
Are you referring to the electronic top?

Hasbro's Lightning L Drago 100HF is pretty much identical to Takara Tomy's one...
Btw why does Hasbro let us put the stickers on facebolts outselves?? Takara facebolt is already made for u when you first get it. Which bums me out
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:51 AM)StormMetal101 Wrote: Btw why does Hasbro let us put the stickers on facebolts outselves?? Takara facebolt is already made for u when you first get it. Which bums me out

No, afew you have to put on stickers to have anything on the face then they went back to printing them on the faces again. And since most of what hasbro has realsed were ones takara only had face stickers for thats probley why i wouldnt be suprised if they go to the already printed on the face for season 2 even tho that is like awhile away.

Also has anyone eles noticed the slight diffrence of hasbro's storm wheels to takaras and sono kongs?
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:02 PM)Dirge Wrote: Also has anyone eles noticed the slight diffrence of hasbro's storm wheels to takaras and sono kongs?
Yes, it was brought to our attention several weeks ago.
no notices here in brazil about the bey metal fight
When the anime comes out in portugese where you are its probably going to blow up again.
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, it was brought to our attention several weeks ago.

ahh sorry my bad should have use the search function Pinching_eyes_2
Just for the record Smyths have all their bey under one barcode so if you buy from there and you reserve lets say
Flame Sagitario it may not be instock.
(Mar. 05, 2010  9:10 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I hope that hasbro releases cyber pegasus and counter leone cause I think they look quite cool but i'm not willing to pay £40 for them since it's overpriced.

oh they are with the games
Yes, we've known that for awhile now.
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:48 PM)Moss Wrote: When the anime comes out in portugese where you are its probably going to blow up again.

well lets wait until there so
checked smyths store and they have lightning force and stagittario special value pack in large amounts Smile
No Lightning Force in Toronto. IDK if my friend was lying but he said he saw 2 thermal beys at walmart today.(He probably isn't cuz he only know names if they're hasbro)
I have something interesting to say. I bought a hasbro string launcher and a l drago. I put l drago on the string launcher and launched it! when that one broke i bought a new one that couldnt shoot it. anyone heard of this? PLEASE REPLY!