General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

There's something a bit weird about the battle packs I want to mention. On the right there is a beyblade that is mentioned in the show, then there is a another blade that never exists in the show.
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:50 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: There's something a bit weird about the battle packs I want to mention. On the right there is a beyblade that is mentioned in the show, then there is a another blade that never exists in the show.
Yes ... It is like Hasbro's way of doing "Random Boosters" for which the Beyblades are known ... Reshuffle ? It is not written anywhere on the box that the two Beyblades are supposed to be in the anime.
Is there really a need for this thread now that the series is pretty much launched? Random Thoughts and individual product threads should be enough imo
Beyblades are now out in many stores in Italy, too.
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there really a need for this thread now that the series is pretty much launched? Random Thoughts and individual product threads should be enough imo

Meh, it's still nice to post about new releases, I guess.
Not sure if this has been seen before.
Also not sure if this has been seen either. I'm really digging the colors of that Aquila.
(Sep. 10, 2010  7:15 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Not sure if this has been seen before.
Also not sure if this has been seen either. I'm really digging the colors of that Aquila.

Max Stampede has it's awful it has 3 holes in the middle to screw up defence and stamina blades so that everything is awful in this stadium. However that metal wing looks new to me and WOW that's an amazing package. Even the other blade has some parts that are okay. ED145SD isn't total carp (I need an ED145 So I might be biased but still)
(Sep. 10, 2010  2:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there really a need for this thread now that the series is pretty much launched? Random Thoughts and individual product threads should be enough imo

Pretty much, especially considering the quality of posting going on the last few pages Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 10, 2010  7:15 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Not sure if this has been seen before.
As Train mentioned, we knew about the stadium, although it was just "Max Stadium" before, not "Max Stampede".

That Faceoff set looks very good ... Dark, but otherwise good parts, and a white Libra.
there are loads of the new stagittario with the launcher grip in symiths and they even have the old v force stadium in toys r us croydon. its spreading wide
Over in charlton they have some of wave two E.G. F Sag value pack , Flame Libra, Earth Eagle.will post pics hopefully tomorrow my SD card finally works now.
Really liking that gray earth aquila. Looks like im going to have 2 earth aquilas. XD
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:25 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlFYFXvyb_0 Hmm early release again?

Perhaps we just have not seen it yet? Or you could be right.
(Feb. 22, 2010  10:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The opaque Clear Wheels look bad.

yah
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:27 PM)Ryuga17 Wrote: yah
Add more content to your posts, and ask yourself whether your comment is relevant to the discussion.
Sweeeet! Checked Argos & John Lewis today and they both had PTW.
Checked Fenwick, and they had a proper Beyblade stand! And they had double packs, and LLDrago stadiums. Bought one of each of them ;D
I'm in Newcastle btw. And there's 3 Fenwicks in the whole country, so yknow.
Still, great to know more and more products are coming out!
I also got a postcard thing, which says 35 tops are gonna come out this year... Wave 2 soon then? Grin
Looks like YTV is hosting another contest. This time it's a Canada wide BeyDay event, where everyone's encouraged to host a tournament, and win cool prizes. The coolest is that the grand prize winner gets a phone call from Blader DJ! Hahaha...

Source
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:47 PM)To Wrote: Looks like YTV is hosting another contest. This time it's a Canada wide BeyDay event, where everyone's encouraged to host a tournament, and win cool prizes. The coolest is that the grand prize winner gets a phone call from Blader DJ! Hahaha...

Source
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-holders
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  8:47 PM)To Wrote: Looks like YTV is hosting another contest. This time it's a Canada wide BeyDay event, where everyone's encouraged to host a tournament, and win cool prizes. The coolest is that the grand prize winner gets a phone call from Blader DJ! Hahaha...

Source
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-holders

You can't blame me for missing that given the thread title, haha.
Hmm, it seems that the Hasbro toyline hit military stores here about a week ago. Still on the first wave, and no stadiums yet :\
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:19 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: the Hasbro toyline hit military stores
forget guns ammo and helmets we are selling bey haha
but seriously why would military stores other than the whole us part.
Japan has gotten bey before Australia.
It's because we get our supply from the US, I believe, and the US has had it for quite awhile now.
(Sep. 13, 2010  8:23 AM)Moss Wrote: Japan has gotten bey before Australia.

This part also confused me a little.
Have you seen what Libra can do?! Just kidding. Military stores?