General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 06, 2010  6:41 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Thank you Kai-V. Do you know where I could check it out or send something to request a replacement?
Hmm, you could try to contact the Hasbro customer service. Grin
http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/contacts/
(Sep. 06, 2010  6:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, you could try to contact the Hasbro customer service. Grin
http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/contacts/
I think this is the only way actually. The "Replacement Parts" section makes you pay for them, and Beyblade is not even listed. Try calling them too if you can.

Also, I want this argument to stop. Something really needs to change with some members here : there is almost one 'fight' per day with sometimes the same users.
Yeah, I'm going to need to send in my Launcher Grip as well (too bad there isn't a Beyblade form on the replacement parts list on Hasbro.com). It'll hold the winder equipped shooters with ease, but put a Beylauncher in it, and it won't hold it at all.
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:27 PM)To Wrote: Yeah, I'm going to need to send in my Launcher Grip as well (too bad there isn't a Beyblade form on the replacement parts list on Hasbro.com). It'll hold the winder equipped shooters with ease, but put a Beylauncher in it, and it won't hold it at all.

I also have this same issue. On multiple occasions, I pulled the beylauncher cord during a launch and the launcher flew out of the grip and hit a nearby wall.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:24 PM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  7:27 PM)To Wrote: Yeah, I'm going to need to send in my Launcher Grip as well (too bad there isn't a Beyblade form on the replacement parts list on Hasbro.com). It'll hold the winder equipped shooters with ease, but put a Beylauncher in it, and it won't hold it at all.

I also have this same issue. On multiple occasions, I pulled the beylauncher cord during a launch and the launcher flew out of the grip and hit a nearby wall.

I have lost the clip on my grip a whopping 5 times. So far I have yet to lose it permanently...
So BMF is fully out in new zealand now and aparently in australia too, checked and asked at a diffrent toy store and they said they were. Must have pushed the realse date up or something
Hm? Whereabouts in Australia? Did Raykon confirm it?

We should post it on BA, if that's the case.
they didnt give me a persific location lol
the shop attendant just said that they were out in australia aswell now
so cant fully confirm it since i dont live in australia Pinching_eyes raykon said he was gonna check on sunday i think
I was out today so i checked Target, K-Mart and Toy World, and none of them had BMF.
Don't post about not finding anything. That's not a very useful post. You should only be posting if you find something new or interesting.
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:56 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Don't post about not finding anything. That's not a very useful post. You should only be posting if you find something new or interesting.

I posted it because people were talking about BMF being released in Australia.
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:45 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I posted it because people were talking about BMF being released in Australia.

Ah. I didn't know you were Australian. Still, it would be much more helpful if you actually posted when you found something rather than posting that you didn't.
ow man i can wait i live in brazil(latin america) i'll wait untill 1 week(sory if its worng u kown brazil...portugese...)
and who have the old beys iet they'r continue amazing right??
PS:green aquario=fail...epic fail
ps¹:ah and any one knows wat was released frist??the anime or the real beys??
ps²:that was anuncied the realese of bey metal fight in the same day there??
Considering it's out in all three of the countries in title, it would be more fitting to just call this thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:22 AM)marco302 Wrote: ps¹:ah and any one knows wat was released frist??the anime or the real beys??
Most of the time, the anime came first.
I found out how to fix the launcher grip!You just put a tiny little piece of tape over the clip with the beylauncher in it and it works! It worked for me so it might work for you:\.
Please stop making bad posts about accessories and taping them.
uk is speading nicely with the toyline they have already brought out all the double packs and mobile stadiums. even some assembly chambers, along with the other stuff.
I haven't seen any of that stuff up here (I'm in Newcastle)
Hasbro should really sort out their distribution...
Though according to Newt, who works in Tesco, Tescos are now stocking blades! For £6 I think he said, £7.50 for the value pack, and I think the same for the stadiums. Pretty cool
I got the super vortex stadium its very useful
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:18 AM)Ra Wrote: I got the super vortex stadium its very useful

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: EDIT : DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.
tanks kai
i cant wait for 1º october my old beys are breaking(i already say sory for the inglish)and i need new ones the answer is:new beyblade metal fight
i am so buying that

-Storm Capricorn ( a.k.a IceCapricorne96)
(Sep. 10, 2010  1:59 AM)StormCapricorne Wrote: i am so buying that

-Storm Capricorn ( a.k.a IceCapricorne96)
... Buying what ?
i think my Toys R Us over purchased too many wave 1 because there are 8 gashers and the worker said they keep getting in the same ones and they havent gotten anything else, also they are the only ones to have the L Drago Stadium, so i got one