General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 26, 2010  8:07 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I've had my string launcher since last Christmas, and it hasn't seen any such jamming problems. I'm not sure by what you mean by painful. If you experience pain when launching, something is wrong.

Sorry what I meant to say is it more comfortable to use?
With the string launcher, you can hold it at any angle. That's the beauty of it.
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:14 AM)countdudoo Wrote: With the string launcher, you can hold it at any angle. That's the beauty of it.

I see. Looks like I will be getting one the next time I go to the store. I hope I find L-drago and earth eagle to go with it. That would be the perfect beyblade haul day for me until the newer ones come out. lol
The string launcher is exclusively right spinning. If you hope for an L-Drago containing an awesome looking left string launcher, be sure it is Japanese or Korean. Just. Saying.
EDIT: I feel like moving the entire conversation to Ask a question, get an answer so I won't get busted. Also, POSTPOSTPOST a bit? As much as I do love helping other bladers.
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:18 AM)countdudoo Wrote: The string launcher is exclusively right spinning. If you hope for an L-Drago containing an awesome looking left string launcher, be sure it is Japanese or Korean. Just. Saying.

Yea I knew L-drago was a left spin I was just saying that since I want him anyway. As much as the cooler left string launcher is with the Takara version I will stick with the US one. For me it is cost over look.
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:19 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Yea I knew L-drago was a left spin I was just saying that since I want him anyway. As much as the cooler left string launcher is with the Takara version I will stick with the US one. For me it is cost over look.
So cost over performance as well ? That is what we are trying to recommend ...
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  8:19 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Yea I knew L-drago was a left spin I was just saying that since I want him anyway. As much as the cooler left string launcher is with the Takara version I will stick with the US one. For me it is cost over look.
So cost over performance as well ? That is what we are trying to recommend ...

Yea I know Takaras products have better performance but seeing as I have a tight budget I will have to stick with what is available around me. As long as the beyblade has good enough quality, which the metal fusion beyblades do at least for me, then I will just go that way. Maybe I would at least get a beypointer though since most likely hasbro will skip that.
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:34 PM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Yea I know Takaras products have better performance but seeing as I have a tight budget I will have to stick with what is available around me. As long as the beyblade has good enough quality, which the metal fusion beyblades do at least for me, then I will just go that way. Maybe I would at least get a beypointer though since most likely hasbro will skip that.
If you have to get something made by TAKARA-TOMY, it should absolutely not be a Beypointer. It is useless everywhere around the world.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:34 PM)StormDrago533 Wrote: Yea I know Takaras products have better performance but seeing as I have a tight budget I will have to stick with what is available around me. As long as the beyblade has good enough quality, which the metal fusion beyblades do at least for me, then I will just go that way. Maybe I would at least get a beypointer though since most likely hasbro will skip that.
If you have to get something made by TAKARA-TOMY, it should absolutely not be a Beypointer. It is useless everywhere around the world.

Okay thanks for the tip.
Has anybody actually found any of the stadiums in the UK yet?
My haul today, includes new stuff (click spoiler to view the big and blurry image):

Picked these guys up from Wal-Mart and Toys"R"Us today at Dufferin Mall. Wal-Mart only had 1 LL Drago, and Earth Eagle. Toys"R"Us had a few Flame Libras.
Best. Pic. Evarr.
Rock Pegasis would be better if the clear wheel wasn't opaque Unhappy and it has WD right?
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:37 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Rock Pegasis would be better if the clear wheel wasn't opaque Unhappy and it has WD right?

Yes, it is Rock Pegasus 105WD.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:37 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Best. Pic. Evarr.
Rock Pegasis would be better if the clear wheel wasn't opaque Unhappy and it has WD right?

Yes, it's Rock Pegasus 105WD.

Edit- Nearly identical posts seconds apart...
All the malls and T R Us I go to are all sold out in Lldrago yet tons of eagles and other stuff I think hasbro putting the forbidden bey sticker on the pakage was a very stuipid Idea plus l drago is not the best bey no beys are the best
So? Its obviously working, because people are buying it. Just get yourself another Earth Eagle, it'll pwn LLDrago in PTW.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: So? Its obviously working, because people are buying it. Just get yourself another Earth Eagle, it'll pwn LLDrago in PTW.

any beyblade will pwn attack types in PTW... even bumpking has a chance LMAO
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:54 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:51 PM)souless1234 Wrote: So? Its obviously working, because people are buying it. Just get yourself another Earth Eagle, it'll pwn LLDrago in PTW.

any beyblade will pwn attack types in PTW... even bumpking has a chance LMAO

HA Pwn!!
smyths in mitcham (uk) have brought in one flame stagittario and one storm capricorne.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:34 PM)To Wrote: My haul today, includes new stuff (click spoiler to view the big and blurry image):

Picked these guys up from Wal-Mart and Toys"R"Us today at Dufferin Mall. Wal-Mart only had 1 LL Drago, and Earth Eagle. Toys"R"Us had a few Flame Libras.

What's that all-access disc (?) in the middle...?
He got it because he spent over a certain amount at TRU.
(Aug. 27, 2010  12:21 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Ah, what is it for though?

Nothing. It just has some character info and some basic rules of Beyblade, iirc.
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:32 PM)TraceKaiser Wrote: Has anybody actually found any of the stadiums in the UK yet?
When I went into Toys R Us today, they had them. Mum brought me one. £10.

I was there looking for a board game and found the Beyblade Metal Fusion stuff by chance (near the front). Between us, me and my family we ended up spending £70 xD They had Wave 1 (Except Flame Sagitarrio T_T), the Beystadiums, Spring Launchers and Launcher Grips. Oh well, I still got Dark Bull.
Wow, that's a lot more than my Toys R Us had last time I went o: Whereabouts are you?