General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

ok thanks mc frown
sorry for the post
I don't know if this anyone knows but i saw the beyblade super vortex battle set at my local target
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:50 AM)bblademaster Wrote: I don't know if this anyone knows but i saw the beyblade super vortex battle set at my local target
Yes, I believe most of us know that Target carries that set right now.
You might want to elaborate no one knows where you live exactly. Except for the Mods and Committee Members haha If you live in Canada it's news if you live in the States we've know this for awhile now.

EDIT: Beaten and I also forgot you said Target. :\
i just spotted some rock orso and flame libra
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:50 AM)bblademaster Wrote: I don't know if this anyone knows but i saw the beyblade super vortex battle set at my local target

It's been spotted in the US before. It also doesn't help much if you didn't announce which Target you saw it at. Either way, unless it's a Bey you're absolutely sure no one has seen before, just post in the "Stores that have Beyblades in stock" thread in the marketplace forum.
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:53 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You might want to elaborate no one knows where you live exactly. Except for the Mods and Committee Members haha If you live in Canada it's news if you live in the States we've know this for awhile now.

EDIT: Beaten and I also forgot you said Target. :\
Hm, it is not necessarily easier for us to know where a user lives. However, considering he made a topic for Florida, I think it is correct to assume he lives in the United States.

EDIT : Regardless of the "Target".
Can't you guys IP Track like other forums?
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:58 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Can't you guys IP Track like other forums?
Yes, but it is bothersome to find a site that gives the location of that IP, hah. Also, for some reason I do not always trust those sites.
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  2:58 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Can't you guys IP Track like other forums?
Yes, but it is bothersome to find a site that gives the location of that IP, hah. Also, for some reason I do not always trust those sites.

That clears things up haha there's also the fear of IP changing but I'm really not into those networking things so I don't know how it works exactly.
(Aug. 18, 2010  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very important information that nobody should miss :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid331746

Toys R Us gets Cyber Pegasus? Oh dear Heaven's the TRU around here stink! Like carp :p :p :p (I made the pun again :o)

I will surely go after all of them though because my brothers and I, and a lot of friends, are majorly into Beyblade as a hobby.
So $40 for a bey you can get for cheaper o.o? I guess it'll be worth it if you want the game. But, once you get one just import the rest..
I just checked argos in whitechapel they have 6 beys in stock rock leone
and dark cancer and btw if you didnt already know the CH120 is clear
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:05 PM)Moss Wrote: I just checked argos in whitechapel they have 6 beys in stock rock leone
and dark cancer and btw if you didnt already know the CH120 is clear

The CH120 is clear in all countries, more specifically in all hasbro Dark Gashers.
I just wanted to clarify for everyone not just the hasbro countries
Has anyone seen earth eagle, or the rock pegasus and flame sag 2 pack in the us? The only things i have seen that are new are flame libra and rock orso.
@Moss: Thank you, I didn't know that Wink
(Aug. 19, 2010  5:46 AM)souless1234 Wrote: So $40 for a bey you can get for cheaper o.o? I guess it'll be worth it if you want the game. But, once you get one just import the rest..

When you have no way to truly import, one must make sacrifices like waste extra money that I don't need anyway :p
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:17 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Has anyone seen earth eagle, or the rock pegasus and flame sag 2 pack in the us? The only things i have seen that are new are flame libra and rock orso.
If you read more of the latest pages of this topic, you would know that people have seen Earth Eagle, yes.
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:17 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Has anyone seen earth eagle, or the rock pegasus and flame sag 2 pack in the us? The only things i have seen that are new are flame libra and rock orso.
If you read more of the latest pages of this topic, you would know that people have seen Earth Eagle, yes.

Same goes for the Flame Sag/Rock Pegasus 2 Pack.
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:13 PM)Moss Wrote: I just wanted to clarify for everyone not just the hasbro countries

What do you mean by "Hasbro countries?" All countries except for Japan Hong Kong China Korea etc. sell hasbro beyblades, therefore the tracks are all clear. If I am inferring correctly then U.K. is still a "Hasbro Country".
John Lewis in Newcastle has beys! They just a few basic blades and nothing else, though there was no price ticket either so I'm guessing there's gonna be more stock coming out soon Smile
Checked Argos again - they said they only had one blade, one launcher gear (it doesn't say whether it's the string shooter or the launcher grip), and some electronic tops. No sign of any stadiums yet

The stock seems to very erratic, everywhere other than Toysrus Uncertain Fenwicks, which has the main toy shop in Newcastle, still has none.
Get with it Hasbro!
here are the keychains i found at ToysRus, they are about the size of a quarter

[img][Image: th_0815101408a.jpg][/img]
What a gimmick, how much were they and could they actually be launched?
I used to have like 2 of those, from the plastics era!
Sound around the same size too.