General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 17, 2010  6:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you for the pictures, even if that launcher seems quite bad ... Also, we already knew that Poison Serpent was going to be released by Hasbro as well.

By the way, people might have already noticed, but Toywiz has the Lightning Force Stadium in stock.

It looks identical to the Thunder Whip to me.

Also, today for fun I used my brothers Thunder Whip Stadium with Lightning L Dragon 145HF (slide shoot) and Flame Libra T125ES (string launcher normal launch) and out of the 11 battles, L Drago won 10 times (once for putting Libra in the pocket).

If the actual Hasbro tournaments end up using these types of stadiums then here in America RF will be useless, from what I am seeing so far.
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:25 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: It looks identical to the Thunder Whip to me.
Or slightly steeper to some of us. Still not exits anyway though ...
Err I don;t know if this helps, but I went to Pacific Mall/Market Village today Smile
And at the Twin Star Gift Shop - There are GG fakes only.
At the BestDesu Gamespot - GG fakes for $12, and Hasbro ones for $15

So basically, don't waste your time going to P-Mall or Market Village.
All fakse or rip-oof prices.
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: ok, thanx for the tips Smile

If you need some convincing.
Go to dimsum2u's ebay page.
And show your dad his feedback rating, which is like 99%.
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:25 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: It looks identical to the Thunder Whip to me.
Or slightly steeper to some of us. Still not exits anyway though ...

That could help, I suppooooose. A word to Hasbro, "Why in the good Lord's name do you keep adding walls and useless small pockets to stadiums!? Give us something better, you know with like NO WALLS WHATSOEVER! We are sick of importing when we want nothing but for OUR OWN!" Especially when my state is thinking of this new law which says nothing can be imported from Asia.
Trying to keep kids safe to avoid lawsuits?
I don't get why they can't just put a disclaimer on the stadium warning of the dangers of a beyblade being knocked out [kinda like they already do..... wait a minute?] and then be unable to be sued?

I mean, they already put one..... I think Hasbro just doesn't like us.
Or they can take the original MFB Attack stadium and make a wall around it that basically acts as a huge pocket (like a moat)...not sure if I'm clear. But, us NA bladers should really just import.
For people who haven't looked at the site, Entertainment Earth, they are selling some of the newer blades.
And like in this link
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495D
They are seeming to describe colors of beys beside the regular ones.
Probably the colors that will be included in the face off packs, I assume.

Unless they're just wrong, haha. Tongue_out
I hadn't seen it mentioned, so yeah, figured I'd mention it.

(Aug. 18, 2010  1:19 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Or they can take the original MFB Attack stadium and make a wall around it that basically acts as a huge pocket (like a moat)...not sure if I'm clear. But, us NA bladers should really just import.

Yeah, I know what you're saying.... but the Japanese already do that with their "fences".

Hasbro's just mean. Pinching_eyes
And I would import....... if it wasn't so expensive. :\

I mean, I'll probably end up importing one of the better stadiums, eventually... I just can't really justify dropping that much just so I can have more fair matches with myself, heh.

However, if people start playing in my area, hell yeah I'll definitely get one. I'll still be sad about the money though, unless a deal with a special bey comes up.
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:24 AM)Extic Wrote: For people who haven't looked at the site, Entertainment Earth, they are selling some of the newer blades.
And like in this link
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495D
They are seeming to describe colors of beys beside the regular ones.
Probably the colors that will be included in the face off packs, I assume.

Unless they're just wrong, haha. Tongue_out
I hadn't seen it mentioned, so yeah, figured I'd mention it.
We know about that site actually.
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We know about that site actually.

I figured as much, just thought I'd mention it in case.
Went to my Local Walmart, and they had re-stocked the shelves full from where there had been so many sold. They only had 1 Rock Orso, so I got it. So, I assume they must have more in the back not on the shelves yet. Hopefully, they will have more of Wave 2 and they will be put on the shelves soon.

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/86a422...5ec7021770

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/86a422...7aa0c9dfaf

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/86a422...b4620c26ab
Very important information that nobody should miss :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...#pid331746
Oh Fantastic! I can't wait to get Cyber Pegasis I might even pre-order for the first time in my life!
I hope this isn´t the only way to get a metal face Uncertain
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:02 PM)vamasco Wrote: I hope this isn´t the only way to get a metal face Uncertain
It seriously looks like it. I do not think you should pass those games expecting the Metal Face(bolt) to be released separately, it is not certain enough.
I´m gonna star saving money to buy some metal faces online Smile
Hrmm.. Cyber Pegasis, or Bakushin Susanow? SUCH A CRUEL CHOICE! Umm, no. I'll get Pegasis
I'm gonna try to get counter leone and cyber pegasis. I was hoping that the beyblades would be in all the stores packaged with the game and you would just pick the beyblade you wanted because you could see it in the games box or something. Oh well.
i think i will get the Bakushin one. i don't really care because none of the blades are even good, especially since they removed 90 and WF from Bakushin Susansnow. i just get the game for the metal face.
has any one bought a beyblade in smyths in charlton? pm me if you have.
I was disappointed that the winders that were shown in the Toy fair Preview were replaces with the old shorter winders for the US release.

Well... At least I still have my old Dragon Winder from the Plastic Gen.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:19 PM)vamasco Wrote: I´m gonna star saving money to buy some metal faces online Smile

You won't have to save much.
yeah I know but I spent all my money on a deck entry and a stadium Smile
does anyone know in wich wave is rock escolpio on?