General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

is Evirgo going to be released in hasbro?
Of course Earth Virgo GB145BS will be released by Hasbro. If it was a standard release by SonoKong or TakaraTomy, it will be available through Hasbro.
i really hope the gingka deploy case is also for the grip and not just the one for the bey. also, i guess this means beylauncher l has to be imported with ldrago?
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:29 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: also, i guess this means beylauncher l has to be imported with ldrago?
Yes, Hasbro's does not include a Beylauncher L.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:29 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: also, i guess this means beylauncher l has to be imported with ldrago?
Yes, Hasbro's does not include a Beylauncher L.

thats not what i meant, i know it comes with the dragon winder. but i was asking if hasbro will even be releasing beylauncher l at all
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:34 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: thats not what i meant, i know it comes with the dragon winder. but i was asking if hasbro will even be releasing beylauncher l at all

It's looking very doubtful.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:34 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: thats not what i meant, i know it comes with the dragon winder. but i was asking if hasbro will even be releasing it at all
So I told you that Hasbro has shown no plans of releasing it ? I highly doubt they would release it separately, because only L Drago Beyblades can be used with it, and Gravity Perseus eventually.
im also guessing since metal faces, metal assist, angle compass, launcher rubber and launcher supension to fit the hasbro beylaunchers arent on the list that MaxL posted, those will have to be imported as well?
As of now, yes they aren't tat expensive. The only ones you really need are metal faces and the suspension..
launcher rubber already comes with the grip....
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:19 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: launcher rubber already comes with the grip....

Not the grip in the Sagittario value pack.
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:19 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: launcher rubber already comes with the grip....
You're talking about the Grip Rubber. The Launcher Rubber is different(ellipsis) :p
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:23 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
You're talking about the Grip Rubber. The Launcher Rubber is different(ellipsis) :p

Oh is it that thing you attack to the handle, okay I see well we don't know until he clarifies hah
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:20 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Not the grip in the Sagittario value pack.

Yea, but I meant for the regular grip, the one where you purchase it separately
yes im talking about the beylauncher handle one
grip rubber - launcher grip
launcher rubber - beylauncher
Did anyone see the l drago listing on walmart.com? Here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beyblade-Metal...o/14676027
ok, what was the point in this? it really saddens me, the dragon winder seems to have been shortened to that carp hasbro lenght...curse you hasbro -.-
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:03 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: ok, what was the point in this? it really saddens me, the dragon winder seems to have been shortened to that carp hasbro lenght...curse you hasbro -.-

Well its hasbro being cheap they are basically just using the same ripcords as the earlier lines.
yea, but the dragon winder is supposed to be one tooth longer than the tt ripcords (correct me if im wrong) and now its that minimum power length
Import yourself an LLDrago and you are set, until the handle/prongs breaks Tongue_out
The winders are probably short because they need it to fit the box?
yea but some people like me cant import. oh how i envy the lucky bladers Libruhhh
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:09 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: yea, but the dragon winder is supposed to be one tooth longer than the tt ripcords (correct me if im wrong) and now its that minimum power length

Looking at the one that came with my hasbro dragoon it has about 68 teeth I counted and looking at the pic provided on walmart for l drago there seems to be a lot less teeth on it.
Pay your parents then ask them to put the equivalent in your paypal account.
i dont have a paypal, my dad is the one with the paypal. but my parents always fear importing fakes and say that anyone can just use a picture of tt packaging when itll actualy be a tt hongli when it arrives. idk whether to say fml or mlia Libruhhh
Why would they fear importing fakes, shouldn't he fear buying online in general :l Anyways show him dimsum2u's thread...obviously real beys. Or buy a Visa/MasterCard gift card...they work also.
ok, thanx for the tips Smile