General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

The parts it has suck. But it's hard to find cause few places have it yet whereas Rock leone is commonplace. I'd say keep it. The parts may not be great but it's one of the two hasbro blades where you can get the B bottom.
oh ok thanks!
Outside of Hasbro's release, it's also very hard to get one's hands on it.

It really isn't worth it for B, alone. Libruhhh
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:07 PM)BladerSoz Wrote: Is there anything good about that cause im kinda new... srry
I was just telling you that it is not "the same as rock leone".

Oh i meant performance wise
Yeah, I found Rock Orso today at Dufferin Mall (in Toronto). Nothing else though, but since I've seen that, I can't imagine the rest of the cycle is that far off.
I kinda hate myself for not going to TRU today still going out later so I guess it's okay
No one is going to get the blades at the same time. It's going to be sporadic releases all over the place. Simply put, some places are going to get them first and some places aren't going to get them till much later.
Went back to the Walmart at Kennedy and Sheppard today. 5 Dragos, a couple of Earth Aquilas, a mobile stadium, Some Rock Orsos, and a lot of the old releases.
Went to Hwy 7s WalMart and picked up myself a Earth Aquila they had three (now two haha) and a couple Rock Orsoes. Gerrard Square Zeller's had Flame Libras and Rock Orsoes. I should weigh the Earth wheel but I don't have a scale I was really looking forward to finding LL Drago this is now my mission.

- Hawx Out
hey i haven't seen this said before just to let you know gingas anime carry case is in the argos cataloge page no 1701
are there going to be beypointers in america?
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:58 AM)Tls Wrote: are there going to be beypointers in america?
No. There hasn't been any news regarding the release of Beypointers from Hasbro.
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:45 AM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey i haven't seen this said before just to let you know gingas anime carry case is in the argos cataloge page no 1701

yeah I have seen the carry case what's annoying is that all the accessories and blades are brought at random.
Oh Uncertain it would be cool having a tournament with one of those, Any places i could get some (not to expensive) ive tried ebay.
Can some1 make a tounament in brampton? Ateast somewhere in Toronto Near Brampton? Cuz high park and dufferin Park is OVER 1 hour away.

I could host a tournament, but I don't have alot of money for prizes, I need to buy clothes, food and school stuff.

Some1 xD
Hi what I do with the argos ppl is just ask em for the ones i want it worked with battle strikers but they dnt hav beys in stock yet
(Aug. 14, 2010  9:09 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:58 AM)Tls Wrote: are there going to be beypointers in america?
No. There hasn't been any news regarding the release of Beypointers from Hasbro.

But we do not know what the future holds. If the game rises in popularity just enough, I believe we shall see them brought forth... and tell them to include Mercury Anubis "Mercury" version please Grin
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:53 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: But we do not know what the future holds. If the game rises in popularity just enough, I believe we shall see them brought forth... and tell them to include Mercury Anubis "Mercury" version please Grin

I doubt it. There is no point in bringing the Beypointer to western markets.

1. We have no overarching points-for-Beys program like in Japan.
2. There is no chance of one developing due to Hasbro's "involvment" in the competitive scene in the past.
3. They are costly to manufacture for just the novelty of having one.
4. They are unlikely to sell.
It's doubtful because Hasbro doesn't have time to fiddle with little things like giving away prizes to their fans, it harsh but the reality of things
EDIT: Beaten 3 mins ago why didn't Daegor's post show up until now?...
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:53 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: But we do not know what the future holds. If the game rises in popularity just enough, I believe we shall see them brought forth... and tell them to include Mercury Anubis "Mercury" version please Grin
Actually we do have a sort of release list of Hasbro Beyblade products, and it does not contain a Beypointer at all.
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Actually we do have a sort of release list of Hasbro Beyblade products, and it does not contain a Beypointer at all.

Yeah I posted it in the Beyblade Metal Fusion thread way back when. There's nothing about a Beypointer but from the current trend of Hasbro stadiums we are going to see a ton of Pegasis Thunderwhip recolours and stupid features... (I herd u lyk craters that do nothing)
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:53 PM)MaxL Wrote: and stupid features... (I herd u lyk craters that do nothing)
They do something : they ruin the game even more.
yes' even my thunder whip tornado rims dont work even on pegasus!!!

let's take hasbro in justice once and for all!!!(evil laught)
Hasbro's doing you a service, and you really can't complain about how most of their stuff sucks.
You can't expect a large corporation to become deeply involved with one of their lesser toy lines.
They also brought beyblade to the majority of us, and they make their beys better for the most part (aside from seldom few plastic gen tip screw-ups, most notably wolborg).