General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Wow, I didn't know there were copyrights over what is written on Beywiki.
Where are they written?
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:19 PM)Clerish Wrote: Wow, I didn't know there were copyrights over what is written on Beywiki.
Where are they written?
The copyright on the World Beyblade Organization, which can be seen at the bottom of every page if you want, protects any website and sub-website of the World Beyblade Organization, in which case wiki.worldbeyblade.org is.
Now I'm ticked. I just ordered an Earth Virgo from Korea and it's coming out in wave 2? Dang it! Ugh.... Oh well live and learn..

Oh and my local Wal-mart was once again out of stock for them. It's really moving it seems.
I saw a torn package with no electronic Storm Pegasus inside it at Toys 'R' Us, hah. Poor kid, in both ways.
LOL, if it was stolen the kid stole the wrong type.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I saw a torn package with no electronic Storm Pegasus inside it at Toys 'R' Us, hah. Poor kid, in both ways.

I saw one in walmart that was torn except no storm pegasis non electronic, Smart, yet dumb.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:39 PM)Train Wrote: Now I'm ticked. I just ordered an Earth Virgo from Korea and it's coming out in wave 2? Dang it! Ugh.... Oh well live and learn..

Oh and my local Wal-mart was once again out of stock for them. It's really moving it seems.

Virgo hasn't been announced for release, yet.
Sorry for the double post but:

(Jul. 30, 2010  4:16 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote: wave 2: are Earth Eagle, Lightning L-Drago, Evil Gemios, Rock Scorpio, Thermal Pisces, Poison Serpent, and Earth Virgo.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I can get gravity Bowl Soon! Smile a Lightning L Drago And Earth Eagle never hurts too.
It could be Earth Virgo T125ES. Also it isn't a confirmed release, unless someone posts a picture of the manual that says it is.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:05 PM)souless1234 Wrote: It could be Earth Virgo T125ES. Also it isn't a confirmed release, unless someone posts a picture of the manual that says it is.

...Thats Flame LibraT125ES no? Unless Im missing something.
According to this these are the beys that are going to be released in September. Sorry if its been posted
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495F
Quote:Case includes 12 individually packaged tops, including:
2x Storm Pegasus - blue
2x Dark Wolf DF- red
2x Rock Leone - turquoise
1x Storm Capricorn - purple
2x Lightning L-Drago - blue
1x Evil Gemios
1x Thermal Pisces T125ES
1x Burn Fireblaze 135MS

(Jul. 30, 2010  9:09 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:05 PM)souless1234 Wrote: It could be Earth Virgo T125ES. Also it isn't a confirmed release, unless someone posts a picture of the manual that says it is.

...Thats Flame LibraT125ES no? Unless Im missing something.
Its the one that came with the deck entry set, iirc.
Really? They couldn't just say Pheonix? Libruhhh
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Really? They couldn't just say Pheonix? Libruhhh

It would've been cooler if they named it Burn Phoenix Fire Blaze haha
i understand changing killer because itmight be very slightly offensive cancer i guess might be changed cuz its a disease and all but nothing is offensive about a pheonix
The face kind of looks like a "FireBlaze" They'll probably take off the word Phoenix from the sticker just like they did with Cancer
A "FireBlaze" isn't anything though, so I don't see how a Face can look like it. Also, there is clearly a Pheonix on the face.

I still don't get why they changed the name. =/
Phoenix = Dranzer

That Beyblade is not Dranzer.
But it's a Pheonix...

It's just like how there's a left spin dragon.
Yes, but that's a Lightning Dragon. Dragoon was a... natural disaster dragon. This is still a fire bird, hahahaha.
What about Wolborg/Wolf?
Because it's impossible to have two different phoenixes in two different season/series. Dragoon is a wind dragon thing.
Good job To you sure should Daegor, lol so Dragoon is a dragon that is associated with natural disasters... well that's my daily lesson for the day
Wolborg had wings and was made out of ice, bro.

I'm only joking around with the reasons. I honestly don't know why they didn't use Phoenix unless someone has that name as a registered trademark (if you can register something as generic as "Hot Rod", I guess anything is possible, although isn't there a Battle Striker with Phoenix in its name? Maybe an issue with "Burn Phoenix"? That sounds like it could be a plausible legal issue). That last part is completely speculation, and likely not the case here.

Edit- I don't know smilies apparently...
We have known for months now that Phoenix would be dubbed "Fireblaze" hah. It was on BeybladeBattles.com around the same time as "Evil Gemios".
there selling at toyrus franchise around NJ. hoping to get lots of beys!XD