General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 27, 2010  2:42 PM)souless1234 Wrote: You talking about the Tornado Stadium in this site?
http://kaibeysharks.freehostia.com/stad_takara.php

No, Tornado Balance S is really small, yellow in colour
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. My mistake.
(Jul. 27, 2010  5:50 AM)bladerdj Wrote:
(May. 25, 2010  9:40 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Where is Poland! Grrrghhh

hey im polish and i found poland

i didn't mean that I said when will beyblade finnaly be in Poland and I know where it is as I'm also polish.
ps.sorry for going off-topic I just had to tell him.
Anyone know a store selling the Super Vortex Set in Toronto yet?
Oh and the selling price as well
i live in california northern part near the bay. it was the only vortex battle set left. all i can say about the stadium is that its totally better than the pegasus thunder whip.

Pros: better for attack types, better then thunder whip. Comes with lightning l drago. smaller size makes more intense battles.

cons: a kinda small the stadium is like 13 inches long from base to other side of the base. when it hits the side theres some recoil but not too much.

but i recomend it it comes with some tournament bracket sheets and two beybaldes. plus the ring is better then pegasus thunder whip. i will upload pictures later
You mean that it has a diameter of 13 inches? Doesn't the lack of exits or pockets hurt performance?
The metal fusion line looks better than the old beyblade and the ones I have are stronger than the old ones
Attached Files

.jpg   beyblade.jpg (Size: 3.62 KB / Downloads: 197)
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:24 PM)StormPegasis97 Wrote: The metal fusion line looks better than the old beyblade and the ones I have are stronger than the old ones

Quoted for truth, my friend. Cool
(Jul. 30, 2010  3:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What is this hah :
http://www.houseparty.com/landing_pages/view/letitrip

Hahaha! I enjoy the subtle sexism too. Your son and his friends are expected to play Beyblade, and there are coupons for the mom.
Enjoy scenes from the all-new Beyblade animated series...

Coupons for mom...
1. Invite
Use our online tools to gather friends and family.

2. Plan
Upload pics and blog on your party website, download party favors, and get a free party pack.

3. Party
Everyone has a fabulous time in your home and you graciously accept their praise

ROFL

BTW, Toywiz has a new section with single parts: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
It's interesting to note that they got the descriptions for the parts from Beywiki, and it's funny to see how they claim that the Dark wheel is useless, yet they try to sell it! XD
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:03 PM)Clerish Wrote: BTW, Toywiz has a new section with single parts: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html
It's interesting to note that they got the descriptions for the parts from Beywiki, and it's funny to see how they claim that the Dark wheel is useless, yet they try to sell it! XD
Very interesting of them to do this, but we do have copyrights over what is written on Beywiki ... Plus, we do not want people to think that we just got the information from Toywiz ...
I am not sure if anyone knows this but that Super Vortex is now released at Target's. I am going to test it Smile

EDIT: Reading the rulebook it came with (including the fact this stadium has no pockets @_@) Future releases it states for wave 2? are Earth Eagle, Lightning L-Drago, Evil Gemios, Rock Scorpio, Thermal Pisces, Poison Serpent, and Earth Virgo.
Launch parties like that are pretty common for a lot of products. Helps build word of mouth. A friend of mine applied for the Kinect one, and I applied for the PlayStation Move. If I'm accepted I actually wouldn't mind killing two birds with one stone, and host a Bey-tournament or a meet up alongside the launch party.
super vortex doestnt seem that good
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:03 PM)Clerish Wrote: BTW, Toywiz has a new section with single parts: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeparts.html

This is awesome. A Blader's dream Tongue_out

But then there's shipping. And knowing Toywiz...

(Jul. 30, 2010  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very interesting of them to do this, but we do have copyrights over what is written on Beywiki ... Plus, we do not want people to think that we just got the information from Toywiz ...

Yeah, this needs to be addressed. They should not use our information without our permission. They couldn't even put "Information from: World Beyblade Organization - Beywiki" or something at the bottom...
What the... they're selling a dark green WB. Where was this released?
It''s just a Ball from Rock Orso D125B, not WB

Should we contact them and demand they give credit, or at least apologize?
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:55 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It''s just a Ball from Rock Orso D125B, not WB.

GASP! I feel betrayed! I was excited about a non-white WB. Oh well.

Also, anyone else find it funny how they're selling clear wheels for more than some metal wheels?
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:46 PM)Aqua Wrote:

This is awesome. A Blader's dream Tongue_out

But then there's shipping. And knowing Toywiz...

(Jul. 30, 2010  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Very interesting of them to do this, but we do have copyrights over what is written on Beywiki ... Plus, we do not want people to think that we just got the information from Toywiz ...

Yeah, this needs to be addressed. They should not use our information without our permission. They couldn't even put "Information from: World Beyblade Organization - Beywiki" or something at the bottom...

Technically speaking we could take them to court for breaking copyright.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:45 PM)RAW Wrote: super vortex doestnt seem that good

I just finished testing out of 7 battles. Flame Saggitario against Storm Pegasus CH120RF. Storm Peg was launched with successful Slide Shooting in all 7 battles. Saggitario won twice out of the 7 battles.

It seems that if you can "push" a bey to the top of the stadium then they start to falter and stop spinning, or at least in the case for Saggitario.

This calls for further research.
I have already contacted Toywiz about this copyright infringement. If they do not eventually reply, I think I will call them.
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have already contacted Toywiz about this copyright infringement. If they do not eventually reply, I think I will call them.

That was fast, Kai-V. Anyways, I'm surprised that they're selling loose parts anyways. I figured a plan like that would fail. It just doesn't seem financially viable to me. They're going to end up with a lot of Darks...
(Jul. 30, 2010  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have already contacted Toywiz about this copyright infringement. If they do not eventually reply, I think I will call them.

Do it. The least they could do would be to put a link to the Wiki where it gives the descriptions. Which would probably direct more Bladers to the Forum.