General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

we need to see someone using attack types in this stadium Smile
the Mobile stadium doesn't look too bad. Like vamasco said we need to see someone using attack types in the stadium. I think the mobile stadium has potential as long as you leave the walls down that it comes with
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:11 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well, about an hour ago my mom got the new argos catalogue, and it has beyblades in it. It said they are coming out mid August. The prices are £7.99 for a blade and rip cord and launcher and £14.99 for a 2 pack. The stadium is £9.99 and the portable stadium is £24.99. Woop! xD
I posted that a couple days ago flaming aura along with promo pics dude
But I didnt notice the mobile stadium thanks
PS 25 quid for a stadium pretty steep
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:30 PM)Benkei Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:22 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: lol one tooth... that could get you the win you know, especially in stamina battles.

The launcher itself is limited so it would not make a difference. I don't believe that any testing has been done on the R.P.M of the hasbro launchers however.

The internal workings are identical. :\
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:59 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Here's the mobile stadium I don't know if this was posted yet, the video was pretty old. I forgot about it but at the time I knew someone was going to post it but I don't see any posts for this video so here it is the mobile stadium http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q73-SaEREJQ

OMG, god send Smile
Slope looks the same as MFB attack stadium. Problem i see right now is that the tornado ridge is too close to the center. Would probably have been a better stadium of the ridge was further away it would allow more movement from the attack type beys.

EDIT: NVM i watched his unboxing and it still seems flat(can't tell if it is or not)..i'll stop speculating until we get an actual member to do tests.
There are no openings... A stadium out is virtually impossible.
Not really, my Storm Pegasus 100HF/S (I know not the best combo) can get my other beys out of my BattleStriker stadium (first one).
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:39 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Not really, my Storm Pegasus 100HF/S (I know not the best combo) can get my other beys out of my BattleStriker stadium (first one).

Yes, but the walls in that stadium are low, iirc. The Super Vortex has high walls that go higher than the height of a beyblade.
Even if you somehow accomplish that feat, this stadium is still inadequate.

Daegor, he was referring to the portable stadium.
In a battle striker stadium, the walls are very low. A phantom fox MS will always get knocked out in this stadium.
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Daegor, he was referring to the portable stadium.

Oh? My mistake.
(Jul. 27, 2010  3:44 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Even if you somehow accomplish that feat, this stadium is still inadequate.
By speculating, I would say it is not that impossible. It would really help if the video creator did not use two of the worst Beyblade combinations ever though ...

The stadium itself seems smaller than I thought.
I already guessed it was smaller than expected just by looking at the handle.
I cannot fault you for holding a glimmer of hope, mais pourtant...
It still looks better than PTW i suppose. Yea, I'm going to check if my WalMart got anything new. Apparently they haven't got stock for 3 weeks >_>

Also for anyone that cares...
(May. 25, 2010  9:40 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Where is Poland! Grrrghhh

hey im polish and i found poland
What's up with the picks souless1234, we have known these for weeks now and it's coming to a month
Thought it would be interesting to post, useful for those who are new i guess :l
The portable stadium: TBTS, anyone?
(Jul. 26, 2010  9:34 PM)Nova Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  8:11 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Well, about an hour ago my mom got the new argos catalogue, and it has beyblades in it. It said they are coming out mid August. The prices are £7.99 for a blade and rip cord and launcher and £14.99 for a 2 pack. The stadium is £9.99 and the portable stadium is £24.99. Woop! xD
I posted that a couple days ago flaming aura along with promo pics dude
But I didnt notice the mobile stadium thanks
PS 25 quid for a stadium pretty steep

Oh sorry, I wanted to post it before anyone else and got to excirted and didn't check if someone else posted it. I just wanted to be helpful for a change xD. I know, I am not paying £25 for that, or am I? But I definetely aren't getting the thunder whip stadium ;D.
(Jul. 27, 2010  9:02 AM)Clerish Wrote: The portable stadium: TBTS, anyone?

Uhhh... what does TBTS stand for?
Tornado Balance Type S (small), an HMS stadium. Leaving the lack of exits aside, it's very similar to this one.
I can't find a picture of it, sorry.
No, that one is from the plastic gen. Look it up on YouTube and you'll find it.
souless: No ... TBTS is the "HMS Stadium" on that site, but a smaller version.

Clerish, I totally agree; it was what I first thought also haha.

Anyway, back on topic ...