General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Even so, I feel like it is really a fluke, like when someone got 3 KOs in five battles in PTW.

No exits/pockets = BAD for Attack. (Except destabilizers, I guess.)
Destabilizing happens a lot in this stadium I don't know well have to see with two veterans to know if this stadium is a success I'm telling my friend to buy me one just in case
At least this one has slopes. Im checking my toys r us later to see if they have this sucker in stock. I'll post video with legit tests of all types of blades if they have it.
Like I said earlier, if a defensive or stamina bey is in the outer area at the BEGINNING of the battle, they wont stand a chance. I wish I could take more vids showing this, but I don't have the cam to use now. Plus it is horrible for vids anyway.
The Vortex Stadium looks horrible (not that anyone expected it to be good anyway lol). I didn't think that it would be so small either Pinching_eyes_2

There at least seems to be hope for the Mobile Stadium, and possibly the Lightning Force Stadium (since it appears to have a steeper slope).
Matt, what store did you pick this up at -- TRU or Wal-Mart?
(Jul. 25, 2010  6:28 PM)Corey Wrote: Matt, what store did you pick this up at -- TRU or Wal-Mart?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...#pid308986
Meh..i guess i'll be getting this set at the end of August just for the beys (which i probably won't be using).
If someone manages to get the mobile stadium please post pics, even though it does look like the slope is suitable.
The paint comes off very easily. My 2 beys r now ugly due to chipping.
Looks like others have found the set as well so this means they have been released in the US I think haha The video has better quality than matt2796 though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VvL8LZ-YkQ
That kid sucks.
He pushes his beys down while he launches.

And he launches from like 2 feet in the air.
When you bounce beys out of the stadium launching them... that's bad.
(Jul. 25, 2010  5:55 PM)matt2796 Wrote: Like I said earlier, if a defensive or stamina bey is in the outer area at the BEGINNING of the battle, they wont stand a chance.

Defensive and stamina beys shouldn't be on the outside anyway. They should always be near the center. =/
Are there curved ramps on the stadium wall that lift beys up and out?
It sort of looks like it, though I doubt it.
(Jul. 25, 2010  11:06 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: That kid sucks.
He pushes his beys down while he launches.

And he launches from like 2 feet in the air.
When you bounce beys out of the stadium launching them... that's bad.

Well I knew he was a bad blader but the point of the video was to show the stadium more clearly
(Jul. 25, 2010  9:16 PM)matt2796 Wrote: The paint comes off very easily. My 2 beys r now ugly due to chipping.

Hah! That's why i won't be using it Smile
Also, LLDrago looks sexy, and pegasus got the less manly version of blue.
(Jul. 25, 2010  1:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Even so, I feel like it is really a fluke, like when someone got 3 KOs in five battles in PTW.

No exits/pockets = BAD for Attack. (Except destabilizers, I guess.)

this someone is me I suppose? heehee Smile
Its seems that that the dragon winder only comes with L.L Drago upon looking at the super vortex set
In, addition. The dragon winder is no longer than any other ripcord Uncertain
That wouldn't be a problem, if it was included with every starter :\

EDIT: Wait, did you mean that the dragon ripcord that came with that set is as long as a standard plastic one?
(Jul. 26, 2010  4:21 PM)matt2796 Wrote: In, addition. The dragon winder is no longer than any other ripcord Uncertain

It's one tooth longer than the MFB Winder (Takara).
69 as opposed to 68.
(Jul. 26, 2010  6:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  4:21 PM)matt2796 Wrote: In, addition. The dragon winder is no longer than any other ripcord Uncertain

It's one tooth longer than the MFB Winder (Takara).
69 as opposed to 68.

lol one tooth... that could get you the win you know, especially in stamina battles.
Well, about an hour ago my mom got the new argos catalogue, and it has beyblades in it. It said they are coming out mid August. The prices are £7.99 for a blade and rip cord and launcher and £14.99 for a 2 pack. The stadium is £9.99 and the portable stadium is £24.99. Woop! xD
(Jul. 26, 2010  7:22 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: lol one tooth... that could get you the win you know, especially in stamina battles.

The launcher itself is limited so it would not make a difference. I don't believe that any testing has been done on the R.P.M of the hasbro launchers however.
Here's the mobile stadium I don't know if this was posted yet, the video was pretty old. I forgot about it but at the time I knew someone was going to post it but I don't see any posts for this video so here it is the mobile stadium http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q73-SaEREJQ