General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 21, 2010  4:48 PM)jayfresh0o0 Wrote: well, i'm new to beyblading & i just got 2 new ones from wal*mart the other day, Dark Wolf & Storm Aries. Can anyone just give me some tips to help me?
Tips on what ? If you want combinations, use the "Build me a combo!" topic; if you want to know what to buy, look at the "What to buy in MFB" thread or use the "Purchase Consultation" topic; if you just want to know about those Beyblades, look on Beywiki.
So I think Flame Libra and Rock Orso can be considered officially out since ToyWiz says they have them in stock
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:10 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So I think Flame Libra and Rock Orso can be considered officially out since ToyWiz says they have them in stock
I would still wait to see somebody buy it somewhere. One store should not have the monopoly, hah.
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  1:10 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: So I think Flame Libra and Rock Orso can be considered officially out since ToyWiz says they have them in stock
I would still wait to see somebody buy it somewhere. One store should not have the monopoly, hah.

Ha true can't wait to see someone order this and get it in the mail so the good news is confirmed XD
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:36 AM)bblademaster Wrote: http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng....&Find=Find

Good find, since WalMart has L L Drago out does this mean it'll be out in August?
The box art is so horrid... Speechless
Totally going to get the Mobile Stadium (it hold over 50 beys Gasp) and maybe the Vortex for the coloured pegasus and ldrago if i have money left.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:45 AM)souless1234 Wrote: (it hold over 50 beys Gasp)

Hasbro- "Hey kids, care to prove us wrong?!!" DJ - Fab!
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hasbro- "Hey kids, care to prove us wrong?!!" DJ - Fab!

You could probably fit 100 in there now because the Beys are half the size of the old ones
Why does the Wind and Shoot launcher look like it could be inserted into a Grip? lol

It looks like they may have inserted pockets into the Super Vortex stadium.
(Jul. 22, 2010  12:56 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: You could probably fit 100 in there now because the Beys are half the size of the old ones

Considering that the stadium is designed for B:MF, I believe your assumption is based on faulty logic.

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:13 PM)To Wrote: It looks like they may have inserted pockets into the Super Vortex stadium.

Really? I still don't notice any pockets...
Yeah, the pictures are really confusing.
(Jul. 22, 2010  7:45 AM)souless1234 Wrote: (it hold over 50 beys Gasp)
(Jul. 22, 2010  9:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hasbro- "Hey kids, care to prove us wrong?!!" DJ - Fab!

Then you send them an email when you find out it only holds 45.

"Sorry, Hasbro only will only listen to people on our legal team or from our company. Quit being a carp and leave us alone, we know our products suck. get out"
[Image: 517qfc.jpg]

In the package art Wal-Mart.com is hosting, you can see the stadium is no longer just a circle, but has two sides that stick out. It could be just a photoshop error, or because of the angle of the image, as it could just be a style choice.
Oh, I see what you mean now. If those are indeed pockets, they don't look deep enough in my opinion.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:28 PM)To Wrote: [Image: 517qfc.jpg]

In the package art Wal-Mart.com is hosting, you can see the stadium is no longer just a circle, but has two sides that stick out. It could be just a photoshop error, or because of the angle of the image, as it could just be a style choice.

To be honest, the image is to poor quality to make any real speculation.

Counter to my own theory, I don't think it has any pockets and that it's just a style choice.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:30 PM)MaxL Wrote: To be honest, the image is to poor quality to make any real speculation.

Counter to my own theory, I don't think it has any pockets and that it's just a style choice.

That's true. However, just look at the package art, there are some sides that are just sticking out:

[Image: 332meqw.jpg]

(Wal-Mart.com doesn't have a larger version of this image, only the low resolution picture I posted previously)

However, it could just be the angle of the image, as it could just be a swirl design with no actual effect on the stadium's layout.

We won't know until someone picks one up anyways.
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:44 PM)To Wrote: (Wal-Mart.com doesn't have a larger version of this image, only the low resolution picture I posted previously)
Better?
[Image: 0065356951500_500X500.jpg]
(Yes, it's a picture from Wal-Mart, if you're wondering...)
All hail Diamond, master of teh 1337 hax!

EDIT: The swirly effects are blocking my view. I can't tell anything about possible pockets... Darn it.
Yeah I see where you're coming from.

If you watch the new Metal Fusion commercial though, it doesn't look like they are big enough to be considered pockets. Kai-V uploading the commercial in decent quality on the Beyblade Spirit Youtube Channel. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

I probably won't buy this stadium anyways, you guys can tell me how much it sucks. xD

EDIT: Diamond, it kinda looks like those small crappy pockets from Pegasis Thunderwhip... Maybe it does have pockets... I dunno now. XD
Eh, I'll buy it for the Gold L L Drago, I also could use another RF too. Then again, I'm probably going to end up buying most of the stuff Hasbro puts out (ok, maybe not the electronic tops, and that Reaction Chamber scam).

(Jul. 22, 2010  3:46 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:44 PM)To Wrote: (Wal-Mart.com doesn't have a larger version of this image, only the low resolution picture I posted previously)
Better?

(Yes, it's a picture from Wal-Mart, if you're wondering...)

That's the same image I got the low res stadium picture from. In fact, I said that in the portion of my post that you're quoting...
(Jul. 22, 2010  3:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: All hail Diamond, master of teh 1337 hax!
Must. Use. As. Signature!

Anyway, I agree that the 'swirly effects' are very distracting. Confused
Errr what would be that horrid looking wind up and shoot launcher? =/
Looks like lightning L drago and storm pegasis comes with the vortex set so I might buy that for the RF and lightning L drago itself.Also, thank god their releasing Flame Sagitarrio at the same time as Lightning L drago.

Other then my suprise of the mobile stadium actually being in stock thats about it.
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:09 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Errr what would be that horrid looking wind up and shoot launcher? =/

It's probably something you wind/crack up (probably the prongs), and press a button to allow the Beyblade to launch. Hasbro released a similar shooter durring the Engine Gear line of plastic Beys.

What I'm finding amusing is that the top part of it looks like the part of the Right Launcher that you stick into a grip. Which makes me wonder if they're planning on releasing launcher accessories, since applying a grip to a launcher with a handle built in would be kind of pointless.