General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:34 AM)Hero Wrote: Website has been posted in the past, I believe. They also have pictures of the next stadium

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY21355

Hn... according to that site, wave 3 will have Rock Orso and Flame Libra while wave 4 has Earth Eagle/Aquila and Lightning LDrago singles.

I don't want to have to wait that long to get freaking earth! This site has to be wrong. Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:30 AM)MaxL Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:34 AM)Hero Wrote: Website has been posted in the past, I believe. They also have pictures of the next stadium

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY21355

Hn... according to that site, wave 3 will have Rock Orso and Flame Libra while wave 4 has Earth Eagle/Aquila and Lightning LDrago singles.

I don't want to have to wait that long to get freaking earth! This site has to be wrong. Unhappy

I know I'm debating if it's wrong too because on ToyWiz it says it's coming out August, hope this site is wrong and ToyWiz is right for once
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I know I'm debating if it's wrong too because on ToyWiz it says it's coming out August, hope this site is wrong and ToyWiz is right for once
Oh, I would actually place more confidence in any site besides Toywiz ...
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:40 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I know I'm debating if it's wrong too because on ToyWiz it says it's coming out August, hope this site is wrong and ToyWiz is right for once

So I shouldn't worry about it then and just keep hoping that Earth Eagle is going to come out in August? :3

Wishful thinking I know, I just want an Earth wheel so bad... If Hasbro doesn't release one in August I'm going to order one off of eBay along with another stadium.
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:47 AM)MaxL Wrote:

So I shouldn't worry about it then and just keep hoping that Earth Eagle is going to come out in August? :3

Wishful thinking I know, I just want an Earth wheel so bad... If Hasbro doesn't release one in August I'm going to order one off of eBay along with another stadium.

I'm doing the same except I'm telling people I know to get it for me and ship it back, god Hasbro just give us the Beys so the ones who actual are concerned about the series actually get them
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:53 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  4:47 AM)MaxL Wrote:

I'm doing the same except I'm telling people I know to get it for me and ship it back, god Hasbro just give us the Beys so the ones who actual are concerned about the series actually get them

I just want the blades that have top tier parts so I can make some decent combos... My combos right now aren't horrible but Rock has to much recoil... Also a decent stadium would be nice. I don't care if it has pockets (because Hasbro is afraid of kids hurting themselves) but I would just like one that has a decent slope and a nice wall to exit ratio... Just make sure the pockets are deep enough to hold a bey (unlike TWP) so that they don't come flying out after they are put in the pocket... Also stop using carp that gets my performance tips dirty... I hate cleaning off this yucky yellow/brown colour off of my tips... I'm thinking of just scrubbing the "bowl" of my stadium with alcohol to get rid of that thing... Then again it's the only cool thing about that stadium.
I don't know if this got posted yet, but it seems that Toywiz have the new Box Arts for the upcoming waves...

http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
If you guys go on the Toys R' Us website, they have a Super Vortex battle set. It has a Pegasus and (Lightning) L Drago. Forgot if it is Lightning, but it also comes with what looks like a new stadium. It's out of sock at the moment though. *this is probably old news*
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:15 PM)The13thDoctor Wrote: If you guys go on the Toys R' Us website, they have a Super Vortex battle set. It has a Pegasus and (Lightning) L Drago. Forgot if it is Lightning, but it also comes with what looks like a new stadium. It's out of sock at the moment though. *this is probably old news*
It is quite old news. Moreover, Toys 'R' Us simply never had that set in stock because it has not been released yet.

SubterraMaster Wrote:I don't know if this got posted yet, but it seems that Toywiz have the new Box Arts for the upcoming waves...
Hm, the Dark Bull recolour is good.

As far as I can see it appears Earth is the second mold. The "Wind-up Launcher" is apparently officially called "Wind & Shoot Launcher" too. And Lightning L Drago is a "Forbidden Bey", but more importantly, it comes with a normal launcher ...
I fear the lighting force stadium will be exactly the same as Pegasus thunder whip. definately looks the same.
"That is correct. It is the forbidden bey, my friend."

At least the L-Launcher is beneficial to those who dislike the Beylaunchers-L and LR.
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:01 PM)The LVJ Wrote: At least the L-Launcher is beneficial to those who dislike the Beylaunchers-L and LR.
Who dislikes those already ... ? Considering the length of Hasbro's winders, I doubt it would be that beneficial.
OMG Hasbro I guess I'm getting EBay and getting it from dimsum2u because I hate the light launchers man Hasbro you really blow it with this one
I guess that is also an irrelevant post to the thread. That belongs in random thoughts, at best.
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Who dislikes those already ... ? Considering the length of Hasbro's winders, I doubt it would be that beneficial.

I, personally, have no problem with the beylaunchers. You have to admit that there are some who dislike being limited to using them for the comically limited 3 left-spin beys.

It's not as if, oh say, the MFB winder and dragon winders won't be able to remedy Hasbro's inadequacies.
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:03 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I, personally, have no problem with the beylaunchers. You have to admit that there are some who dislike being limited to using them for the comically limited 3 left-spin beys.

It's not as if, oh say, the MFB winder and dragon winders won't be able to remedy Hasbro's inadequacies.
Hm, that regular launcher included with Hasbro's Lightning L Drago will hopefully be only left-spin as well, so whether you are limited with Beylauncher L's or with left-spin normal launchers, you are still limited, no ?

This is of course under the assumption that Lightning L-Drago from Hasbro is only left-spin ...
That launcher has special ink on it, making me think it's probably a left-spin.
does any one know when the super vortex set comes in august
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:15 PM)beyblader amir Wrote: does any one know when the super vortex set comes in august
No. Read the Bey News.
The left launcher that comes with the super vortex battle set has a longer ripcord thats really wierd
Ah,that's where they get ya!

They want you to buy the cheap stuff with the short ripcords,but for the really good stuff, you have to pay more!

...wait, I think I just described most of the world.
For some reason beyblades have come out in America early. But, I cant find anuthing but single and double packs. Anybody know when stadiums will be out though?
(Jul. 11, 2010  11:05 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Ah,that's where they get ya!

They want you to buy the cheap stuff with the short ripcords,but for the really good stuff, you have to pay more!

...wait, I think I just described most of the world.

I'm sure the Dragon ripcord will also come with the regular L LDrago, as happened with Dragoons.