General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

At some point, I wondered if Hasbro would not simply release Flame Sagittario with the Metal Face, considering Kenta has it for the rest of the series afterwards ...
Wow the second wave at Walmart I am shocked
BBladeMaster did they have LDrago or Earth Aquila at that Walmart as Well?
No their was only:
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S(No snot green)
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:52 AM)bblademaster Wrote: No their was only:
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wind Aquario 100HF/S

Wind Aquario!!! Really?
Cause if I recall wind Aquario was in one of the beyblade random packs and the wheel was plastic and never made into metal
Way to Go Hasbro!!!
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:58 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Wind Aquario!!! Really?
Cause if I recall wind Aquario was in one of the beyblade random packs and the wheel was plastic and never made into metal
Way to Go Hasbro!!!
I am sure bblademaster just made a mistake. Only Storm Aquario was released by Hasbro.
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  1:58 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Wind Aquario!!! Really?
Way to Go Hasbro!!!
I am sure bblademaster just made a mistake. Only Storm Aquario was released by Hasbro.

Rock Aquario was released by hasbro too, I know because I got one in the Pegasus Tornado Wing Double pack.
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:11 AM)Flame Wrote: Rock Aquario was released by hasbro too, I know because I got one in the Pegasus Tornado Wing Double pack.
That is not what we were talking about. Rock Aquario does not come with Wind and 100HF/S ...

Also, the products from wave 1 and apparently wave 2 are now available on Toywiz.
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:11 AM)Flame Wrote: Rock Aquario was released by hasbro too, I know because I got one in the Pegasus Tornado Wing Double pack.
That is not what we were talking about. Rock Aquario does not come with Wind and 100HF/S ...

Also, the products from wave 1 and apparently wave 2 are now available on Toywiz.

Very few are available from the second wave, but for some odd reason ToysRUS online already shipped out the portable bey stadiums, did anyone manage to see those anywhere else?
(Jul. 04, 2010  2:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Very few are available from the second wave, but for some odd reason ToysRUS online already shipped out the portable bey stadiums, did anyone manage to see those anywhere else?
We actually have absolutely no idea what is part of wave 2 ... Hasbro does not seem to want to give us a clear schedule.
Ooohhh this is exciting!

uh so does Flame Saggitario come with a metal face...?
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:28 AM)Jsc Wrote: uh so does Flame Saggitario come with a metal face...?
No : from the images we have seen, the Face is completely orange, therefore it is plastic.
Maybe that's a new case assortment? Very weird that only those two tops are from the new wave while everything else is out. Only thing I can see is a new case assortment for wave one, or Hasbro sent both waves to the US at once, and someone broke the street date for a case or two of the second wave. It would make sense if retailers got the second wave since the rumored release is August (at least in Canada).
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:58 AM)To Wrote: Maybe that's a new case assortment? Very weird that only those two tops are from the new wave while everything else is out. Only thing I can see is a new case assortment for wave one, or Hasbro sent both waves to the US at once, and someone broke the street date for a case or two of the second wave. It would make sense if retailers got the second wave since the rumored release is August (at least in Canada).

Well I think they just messed up with Canada, like they were suppose to release Flame Sagittario in the first wave and leave the rest for the second
i just picked up a Storm Pegasis and Rock Leone from my local toysrus in Columbia, Maryland :3
from what i saw, they only had the 1st wave of beys and no launcher grips/stadiums yet
(Jun. 20, 2010  1:28 PM)+Bell Wrote: I don't wanna have to wait till August 1! Crying I'm so impatient lol

Well I can't either because thats my B-day.Gonna buy lots of blades.
(Jul. 04, 2010  4:01 PM)bblademaster Wrote: Is Rock Aries part of the first wave?

Yes.
Question: Are the Hasbro Beylaunchers as good as, better, or worse than their Takara counterparts?
man imma check at my walmart if the second wave is out (part of it)
is storm capricorn, earth aquila, and flame libra coming out soon?
(Jul. 05, 2010  12:38 AM)Hero Wrote: Question: Are the Hasbro Beylaunchers as good as, better, or worse than their Takara counterparts?

I don't know but my Beylauncher is pretty good it's a Hasbro. Smile
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:51 AM)DarkAries Wrote: is storm capricorn, earth aquila, and flame libra coming out soon?

For the US Storm Capricorn is already out, if ToyWiz's listing are correct Earth Aquila will be apart of the second wave of Beyblades. Flame Libra is not known ATM so it might be in the third, it's all guesses except for Storm Capricorn.
Well i checked my local walmart today and they had beyblades. i live in Round Rock, Texas. I also checked Austin, Texas and the walmart there has em too. i got the storm pegasis and rock aquario two pack, rock leone,grip, and storm capricorne. Also they have flame saggitario.
I checked 1 of the Walmarts up in Hanover PA and there were none there.
I'm Going to check the one in Westminster,MD to see if they have them
I just bought some bmf in Mass. I got the two pack with pegasus and aquario. I was so excited when I got them.
ps they are my first bmf's