General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jun. 20, 2010  3:42 AM)Taru Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/STORM-AQUARIO-Beybla...727wt_1137

do you think he got his stock from canada? or has BMF been released in some states.....?
Canada. I am very sure.
(Jun. 20, 2010  3:42 AM)Taru Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/STORM-AQUARIO-Beybla...727wt_1137

do you think he got his stock from canada? or has BMF been released in some states.....?

Probably got it from CAnada.
(Jun. 20, 2010  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Canada. I am very sure.
hmmm i guess you are right but he is from New York and from the description he gave he doesn't seem to know much about it...he probably heard about them at the 2010 toy fair ...
He probably just got the items online, like we all can. (Or he could have gone to Canada, also ...) As you wrote, how could he possibly be the first person in the United States to have found them so quickly if he does not seem to know a lot about Beyblade at all ? He would have had to be very lucky one day while visiting the toy shops.

Moreover, this seller was posted in the eBay topic a few days ago anyway : I think somebody would have noticed if anything was available in local stores in the United States already.
I don't wanna have to wait till August 1! Crying I'm so impatient lol
then order online. This sort of post should really be put in the random thoughts section.
(Jun. 20, 2010  1:28 PM)+Bell Wrote: I don't wanna have to wait till August 1! Crying I'm so impatient lol
There is this cool site called ebay Grin
BREAKING NEWS!!! lol. There was a preview for the Beyblade: Metal Fusion games at E3, and I found the trailer on IGN so I'm posting the link here. (because I think this would be the correct place to put it because this is where Kai-V posted info on them) I know that on IGN it says that it's a Nintendo DS trailer, but most of the stuff on the video (practicly all of it) is for the Wii game. Also on the Corus Entertainment site it said that they will come out this Holiday Season, but I guess they were wrong because the trailer says "Fall 2010"

Beyblade: Metal Fusion E3 Trailer at IGN
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!! lol. There was a preview for the Beyblade: Metal Fusion games at E3, and I found the trailer on IGN so I'm posting the link here. (because I think this would be the correct place to put it because this is where Kai-V posted info on them) I know that on IGN it says that it's a Nintendo DS trailer, but most of the stuff on the video (practicly all of it) is for the Wii game. Also on the Corus Entertainment site it said that they will come out this Holiday Season, but I guess they were wrong because the trailer says "Fall 2010"

Not only have I already posted this in the appropriate topic, the Wii one, but this video has been uploaded on Beyblade Spirit's YouTube account for days, and I even ripped the song from the video.
Also, the fall is considered part of the Holiday season (in that all of the festive products are usually out by then), lol. It'll probably be released in October.
(Jun. 21, 2010  10:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: BREAKING NEWS!!! lol. There was a preview for the Beyblade: Metal Fusion games at E3, and I found the trailer on IGN so I'm posting the link here. (because I think this would be the correct place to put it because this is where Kai-V posted info on them) I know that on IGN it says that it's a Nintendo DS trailer, but most of the stuff on the video (practicly all of it) is for the Wii game. Also on the Corus Entertainment site it said that they will come out this Holiday Season, but I guess they were wrong because the trailer says "Fall 2010"

Not only have I already posted this in the appropriate topic, the Wii one, but this video has been uploaded on Beyblade Spirit's YouTube account for days, and I even ripped the song from the video.
Oops sorry, serves me right for not checking the Beyblade spirit site on a regular basis. Sorry
(Jun. 21, 2010  10:35 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Oops sorry, serves me right for not checking the Beyblade spirit site on a regular basis. Sorry
I have not updated it in a while ... You should just regularly check threads like this one :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...tadium-Wii
Well today i went to my local walmart and i saw a open space with the beyblade logo.Could that mean it's coming in July?
They're out already around here. I called in and they told me they have them available.
(Jun. 26, 2010  4:38 PM)Wing_Neptune Wrote: They're out already around here. I called in and they told me they have them available.
This is your first post, you have no information in your profile. How are we supposed to know what "around here" is ?
I've been around... And because it's the truth. I turned out the tv this morning, surfed the channels and there it was, Beyblade Metal Fusion. So I thought I'd call my local retail store and they said they are going on sale starting at 9am PDT.
Yes, but that still doesn't address the issue of "we don't know where you live".
EDIT: For example, if you lived anywhere in Canada, this is not news.
(Jun. 26, 2010  5:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yes, but that still doesn't address the issue of "we don't know where you live".
EDIT: For example, if you lived anywhere in Canada, this is not news.
California...
(Jun. 26, 2010  5:46 PM)Wing_Neptune Wrote: I've been around... And because it's the truth. I turned out the tv this morning, surfed the channels and there it was, Beyblade Metal Fusion. So I thought I'd call my local retail store and they said they are going on sale starting at 9am PDT.
I never asked you "why" or something ...
Just letting you know the're out in the states...
I found some of the new Beyblade stuff on the American ToysRUs website. It's just like Double Packs, String Launchers, Launcher Grips, the Vortex Set, Etc.
EDIT: http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?...54197&sr=1
Hmmm, ok let me amend that to NOT cheap online now for some reason. I thought it had free shipping... odd.
So they popped the release in the states? Is it a full release or is it just like the Canadian release with like 10 blades overall and very few acsessories (as well as carp stadiums).
Dude they release stuff in waves they're not gonna release tons of stuff at once. How was it not a full release anyway? They released everything required to play a match. Also hasbro is probably not gonna release the accessories eg different coloured grips separatly they'll probably release them on with the grips. They'll have released the same stuff Canada has now.
I went to my local Walmart and Toysrus and I didn't found any Metal Fusion Beyblade. Hopefully I will find some soon..