General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Well, i just went to Wal-Mart, and got myself, ;

Storm Pegasus-Rock Aquario 2 pack
Dark Wolf Storm Aries 2 pack
String shooter

i plan to go back on Wednesday and get a grip.
I am not sure we need to know what everybody bought, especially if they do not comment on the possible differences and performances ...
So just wondering has anyone been able to find the LDrago/Pegasis set (The one that has 2 blades and a stadium)

Also aside from the ripcord length are there any differences between Hasbro's and TT's Light Launcher that significantly affect the beyblades?
(May. 17, 2010  1:55 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: So just wondering has anyone been able to find the LDrago/Pegasis set (The one that has 2 blades and a stadium)

Also aside from the ripcord length are there any differences between Hasbro's and TT's Light Launcher that significantly affect the beyblades?
I think by reading the few previous posts, you could have found answers for your two questions. Obviously if nobody mentions something, it is probable that it simply does not 'exist', or that there is nothing.
I also saw the electronic tops today. Have to say they look really really bad. Like absolutely retarded.
Kai-V

He means the Super Vortex Set, don't say what's not true
(May. 17, 2010  3:36 AM)Justin600 Wrote: Kai-V

Justin600

Learn your own place before you speak, please.

And with people not saying anything about the Super Vortex Battle Set yet listing all of what they found at their local stores, we can figure out that the Super Vortex Battle Set was not there, do you not agree ? To me it seems highly logical.
Beyblades In surrey and vancouver will be here in one week
Im excited for Weird on Wheels, sounds awesome
(May. 16, 2010  9:38 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: DSCN0335.jpg]

I wonder if there would be much differences in weight. :\

Thanks for the great pictures Kei! Joyful_2
(May. 17, 2010  4:04 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

Justin600

Learn your own place before you speak, please.

Learn your place before you go around acting like a moderator.

(May. 17, 2010  9:01 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: I wonder if there would be much differences in weight. :\

It'd be next to nothing, it wouldn't make any noticeable difference in performance.
Hasbro made the right decision for backing up RF so it won't twist Grin
(May. 17, 2010  12:12 PM)Jsc Wrote: Hasbro made the right decision for backing up RF so it won't twist Grin

TakaraTomy and Sonokong (The 2 RFs on the right) did too. However, the method of 'backing up' is different (and better IMO) compared to the Hasbro RF.
(May. 16, 2010  9:38 PM)Kei Wrote: [Image: DSCN0331.jpg]
I have just bought Storm Aquario 100HF/S, Dark Gasher CH120FS, Rock Aries ED145B and a yellow stadium. If Beyblades are in Québec, especially where I live, then they should be everywhere in little time, hah.
I'm hoping that Wal-Mart will start to sell more Beyblade products, because when i was there, all they had was:

Darkness Howling Blazer 2 pack
Pegasus Tornado Wing 2 pack
Lion Gale Force Wall 2 pack
Grip's
String Shooters

and those go-awful light up ones...

also, on a side note, are these selling very well? like, are we like, the only people buying them, i hope it starts to get a bit more popular, because i dont want to see the same products in wal-mart all the time

and, the Toys R Us in my area wont be carrying them... im like, wtf?
hi it's available in toys'R'us in montréal ?
(May. 17, 2010  8:57 PM)Ryusei Wrote: hi it's available in toys'R'us in montréal ?

Theres something called calling the store and asking them...You might want to try that.Speechless
(May. 17, 2010  8:40 PM)firekid115 Wrote: also, on a side note, are these selling very well? like, are we like, the only people buying them, i hope it starts to get a bit more popular, because i dont want to see the same products in wal-mart all the time

Well you can't expect them to sell well ATM anyways. The toys were just released, and the show hasn't aired yet.

They will sell very quickly after the first few episodes air with some commercials for the toys.
I do not live in Montréal, by the way.

YTV has started airing commercials for the actual toys now. They have started a contest to win prizes :
http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade/
The contest ends on June 7th 2010.

Also, YTV is offering a trial code for people to experience BeybladeBattles.com's "Battle Live" feature for a limited time only (May 17th to May 31st) :
http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade/trial.aspx

Québec seems to have odd strict laws that I was never aware of ...

Also, concerning the stadiums, there are no holes for people not to drown, hah.
(May. 17, 2010  10:06 PM)Corey Wrote: Well you can't expect them to sell well ATM anyways. The toys were just released, and the show hasn't aired yet.

They will sell very quickly after the first few episodes air with some commercials for the toys.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ll-2010-UK...

At least for now the Beyblade shelves won't be too messy and people won't have to rush to get Beyblades before the stores run out.
Has anybody found a flame saggitarius yet? I'm not sure if it is coming out with the first wave of beyblades.
While I live in a high traffic area, the shelves at TRU were pretty ransacked on Saturday only hours after the show premiered. There were a few kids asking if those were Beyblades and stuff. Add that apparently they've sold out of Launcher Grips, and well, stuff is moving. Certainly faster than that other spinning top toyline. Based on what I saw Friday (when it was pretty clear I was the first to buy stuff, as the shelves all had the pegs full with the same amount of Beys, and it was all neat), and Saturday, it seems the early movers are Dark Bull, and Storm Pegasus.

Also, that YTV contest link says that the Vortex set should be out in August, I wonder if that's when we should expect Wave 2? I was hoping July, but I guess they might want to tie in Wave 2 with the US release.
(May. 17, 2010  11:08 PM)To Wrote: Also, that YTV contest link says that the Vortex set should be out in August, I wonder if that's when we should expect Wave 2? I was hoping July, but I guess they might want to tie in Wave 2 with the US release.
The United States will get the anime on June 26th, so the toys will probably be released around that time, not August.
(May. 17, 2010  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2010  11:08 PM)To Wrote: Also, that YTV contest link says that the Vortex set should be out in August, I wonder if that's when we should expect Wave 2? I was hoping July, but I guess they might want to tie in Wave 2 with the US release.
The United States will get the anime on June 26th, so the toys will probably be released around that time, not August.

Silly Kai-V, I know that. I'm just saying that they might be attempting to release Wave 2 in both the US and Canada the same time. Since with toys, IIRC, there's usually about a month between the release of a new wave.