General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

battle strikers vs beyblade set WOOOO
(Apr. 23, 2010  6:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: battle strikers vs beyblade set WOOOO

um what does that mean? set?
He is suggesting a fictional set that he would like to see SonoKong produce.
or hasbro LOL
haha that would be hilarious! battle strikers Vs beyblade set! i do not doubt that sonokong would try to do that.
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: or hasbro LOL

If Hasbro approached Mega do you think it would go through?
not a chance of this happening, it was a clear joke
Thought so, sarcasm isn't one of the internet's strong points though.
I'm pretty sure we didn't need a "hurr durr" to infer that was a blatant joke.
(Apr. 23, 2010  7:45 PM)Benkei Wrote: Thought so, sarcasm isn't one of the internet's strong points though.

Anything BeyBrad submits here is almost always sarcasm.
(Apr. 23, 2010  8:41 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Anything BeyBrad submits here is almost always sarcasm.

False.
(Apr. 23, 2010  8:43 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2010  8:41 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Anything BeyBrad submits here is almost always sarcasm.

False.

idk i am pretty sarcastic
the vortex staduim at the toyfair looked nothing like the most recent all in all the one attoyfair was a prototype like the electonic blades so storm pegasis and ldrago recolors with staduim = no
btw brad is sarcastic and thats y we love him
apparently on amazon.com they finally have some of the new beyblade stuff in stock. they had them on there since wednesday but today it finally says that they are in stock so now I'm wondering did they even come out in canada yet or not?
(Apr. 24, 2010  6:23 PM)beybattler Wrote: apparently on amazon.com they finally have some of the new beyblade stuff in stock. they had them on there since wednesday but today it finally says that they are in stock so now I'm wondering did they even come out in canada yet or not?

Where? I just searched amazon.com and didn't find any BMF items.
If you type in ''beyblade metal'' and go to the last page you see some stuff.
just look up beyblade metal fusion here is a link but there is no images on it yet

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u...on&x=0&y=0
Funny how Amazon.ca doesn't list them.
(Apr. 24, 2010  7:39 PM)To Wrote: Funny how Amazon.ca doesn't list them.

not when you consider that amazon.ca doesn't sell anything but books, dvds and cds
ok so umm. I'm confused are they out in canada yet or not?
(Apr. 24, 2010  7:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  7:39 PM)To Wrote: Funny how Amazon.ca doesn't list them.

not when you consider that amazon.ca doesn't sell anything but books, dvds and cds

That would certainly make sense...
(Apr. 24, 2010  8:01 PM)beybattler Wrote: ok so umm. I'm confused are they out in canada yet or not?
Nobody has reported seeing them in stores yet ...
(Apr. 24, 2010  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  8:01 PM)beybattler Wrote: ok so umm. I'm confused are they out in canada yet or not?
darn. its killing me to wait to order Flame Sagittario and Storm Aries
(Apr. 24, 2010  8:40 PM)beybattler Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  8:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
darn. its killing me to wait to order Flame Sagittario and Storm Aries

Same Here
Stop Acting Like it's the end of the world.