General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I imagine that the use of those launchers mean 0% compatibility between TT's Beyblades and Hasbro's ones
Am I the only that doesn't like the yellow/blue storm pegasis? The vortex is.... so SHINY! MUST GET! But I'm not liking the high walls though. Unless the TT attack stadiums become more affordable to import, I'm cutting down those walls.
(Apr. 22, 2010  7:36 PM)Benkei Wrote: I imagine that the use of those launchers mean 0% compatibility between TT's Beyblades and Hasbro's ones
Aren't the old plastic launchers only for the electronic tops ... The Right Launcher, although reshaped, should still be compatible.
thanks for that link Kai-V. I have to admit the Vortex Stadium looks alot better then in the previous pictures lol. I might get it, but I just love the Dark Wolf recolor but I was already expecting the Aries recolor in black but if I'm correct I'm pretty sure that the Aries is either a Rock Aries or a Storm Aires. (both were shown at the toy fair)
btw Kai-V where did you find that at?
EDIT: never mind I found it its pretty obviouse how to find it lol.
Nice recolours! Gasp The leone clear wheel.

Stupidly enough, Im probably going to buy a travel stadium first so I can take it with me when I go on holiday(s). Joyful_3
(Apr. 22, 2010  9:17 PM)Ash Wrote: Nice recolours! Gasp The leone clear wheel.

Stupidly enough, Im probably going to buy a travel stadium first so I can take it with me when I go on holiday(s). Joyful_3
lol I'm saving the travel stadium for christmas since I live in america lol. but I do have to admit that I like it better. but I'm just going to use my old green and yellow blade breakers stadium until the american release lol. then I will get that new blue stadium, but I'm most definitly ordering a Flame Sagittario and either Storm Aries or Rock Aries.
I think the dualtone Clear Wheels are quite ugly, actually. Lips_sealed Black Aries is awesome.

YTV.com just put up this image on their front page:
[Image: screenshot20100422at505.png]

Which links to this "Let 'er rip!" survey when clicked. Nothing really happens after you're done filling it out; you are simply brought back to the homepage of YTV.com.
They look horrible – the stickers, the opaque "clear" wheels, the recolours... pretty much everything. The Beys have a cheap look to them.
(Apr. 22, 2010  10:09 PM)Kei Wrote: [image]

Which links to this "Let 'er rip!" survey when clicked. Nothing really happens after you're done filling it out; you are simply brought back to the homepage of YTV.com.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid261027 Wink
(Apr. 22, 2010  10:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Black Aries is awesome.
FINALLY!!! somebody finally agrees with me oh and btw it's either a Rock Aries or a Storm Aries.
(Apr. 22, 2010  10:15 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...#pid261027 Wink

Oops! Lips_sealed

I don't read the anime forum right now, so I never saw it. My bad!
The ones with the different modified clear wheels look ugly. Don't really see the point in them.
(Apr. 22, 2010  7:54 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: Am I the only that doesn't like the yellow/blue storm pegasis?

Nope, I'm not really crazy about it either. As long they release the "normal" (TT) designs, I'll be happy. That is happening, right?
Yeah it is those are just additional ones. It only had one pic of the proper blades which was rock orso.
(Apr. 22, 2010  10:41 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah it is those are just additional ones.h was rock orso.
THANK GOD!!! I would die if those were not additions
... I made a note about that right below the link, by the way. We even saw the real products in pictures.

Thank you diamondclimax, theflightyellz and beybattler.
something the clear wheels are gonna be heavier
I hope that doesnt ruin the balance of the beys. because some beys have funny shaped clear and metal wheels that have uneven sides.
They're just recolours, so the shape, size and weight should be exactly the same.
(Apr. 22, 2010  8:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2010  7:36 PM)Benkei Wrote: I imagine that the use of those launchers mean 0% compatibility between TT's Beyblades and Hasbro's ones
Aren't the old plastic launchers only for the electronic tops ... The Right Launcher, although reshaped, should still be compatible.

Sorry, I see.
(Apr. 22, 2010  10:33 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The ones with the different modified clear wheels look ugly. Don't really see the point in them.
"I don't see the point in different colored anything, t-shirts, paint, carpet, choice!? What is this choice you speak of!?"
Some people like recolors, it's just an option.
If you don't like it, quite simply don't buy it.

And fyi, the black Aries is they're doing sick, and currently a WBBA prize that's selling for 3000+ on YJA.
(Apr. 23, 2010  1:36 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: something the clear wheels are gonna be heavier
It is colored dye on the plastic.
It will not alter the weight, the only thing that would alter the weight or balance would be a change in mold and material.
So I see that the vortex set doesn't come with the lightning l drago anymore. That sucks
No i'm saying that I just think they could release normal recolours instead of... those things. I'm kinda annoyed that they replaced the blades from the vortex set. That set was much better than the new one. Now it's basically just the hybrid wheel match set with a different stadium.
They will release other recolors, it's just a first release.
You can't expect them to just launch every range option from the beginning?
I'm in agreement about the change in blades for the vortex set, but this still isn't definite until we actually see the boxes in stores.
It's more than likely that the Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf in that image are just being used as an example, I wouldn't take masses from it since we've seen the set in box at NY Toyfair, packaged with the recolored Lightning L Dragon and Storm Pegasis.
It would be odd, however there might be two "Vortex Battle Sets" ... Just like there are other Beyblades than Rock Orso. I do not know.
With the number of bizarre sets SonoKong have done, pretty much nothing Hasbro do would surprise me.