General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

do you guys think that the toy will be really successful and popular, like back when the first time it was introduced?
(Apr. 14, 2010  4:44 AM)trinidevil Wrote: do you guys think that the toy will be really successful and popular, like back when the first time it was introduced?

If they market it correctly. Presentation is key, and will decide if a product flops or not.
This is all good news but beyblade.com hasn't opened yet.... Unhappy
OH THIS IS BS
as i said before theyre probably going to launch it when either the toys hit stores or the anime starts so they can use battle codes
because there is no point making a site built around a game no one can play
It's crazy to me that the site isn't open to build hype before the product launches. Should at least be a countdown or something.
maybe theyll do that in may cos 1 month etcetc would be quite drawn out but the good part of that is that we
would have a time and date instead of this silence its insane ive sent email after email to the webmaster
and i havent gotten as my head teacher would say a nullity
Just phoned my local Toys R Us; the guy said he knew about it and had seen it at the toy fair, but didn't know when they were supposed to be getting them in.
I have a friend in a high place aka the owner of a hobby shop. So he can give me info
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:31 PM)Kais3r Wrote: I have a friend in a high place aka the owner of a hobby shop. So he can give me info

this is hardly a "high place"
True enough beybrad, but any little bit of info helps eh
(Apr. 14, 2010  6:52 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: OH THIS IS BS
as i said before theyre probably going to launch it when either the toys hit stores or the anime starts so they can use battle codes
because there is no point making a site built around a game no one can play

Beyblade.com isn't the website those codes will be used for. Those will be used on Beybladebattles.com.
I think that there are advantages of releasing the toyline in two partitions. First it can act as a sort of "beta test" to see how the audience in Canada responds and changes can be made for the releases in the USA and UK. Also, I think they want to drive up the hype and prolong it over the summer - this I think is good because the autumn(fall) will be the start of the school year for children to buy their favourite Beyblades and play with their friends etc.
(Apr. 14, 2010  9:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Just phoned my local Toys R Us; the guy said he knew about it and had seen it at the toy fair, but didn't know when they were supposed to be getting them in.
one of my friends from another site who likes beyblades lives in canada. and he went to 3 toysrus stores and he asked the people and they actually knew what he was talking about!!! shocker but the guy said for him to check back next week on wednesday the 21 so he will check back on that day because apparently tuesday nights is when they recieve theyre stuff from the trucks.
While I still have no reply at all from 317terry, somebody contacted me via Beyblade Spirit because I posted this apparent rumour on the site. When learning that we had the same reference, he told me that he had gotten in contact with 317terry a few days before and that the latter had told him the location of the Toys 'R' Us in question. After visiting the shop, he saw that it did not have even one shelf for Beyblade.

This could either mean that the store realised that it was way too early and that they decided to retrieve their stock, or that 317terry had been lying.

It should be soon though.
(Apr. 15, 2010  12:14 AM)beybattler Wrote: one of my friends from another site who likes beyblades lives in canada. and he went to 3 toysrus stores and he asked the people and they actually knew what he was talking about!!! shocker but the guy said for him to check back next week on wednesday the 21 so he will check back on that day because apparently tuesday nights is when they recieve theyre stuff from the trucks.

YES! I might call my Toys R' Us stores tomorrow and get some info for myself.
(Apr. 15, 2010  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This could either mean that the store realised that it was way too early and that they decided to retrieve their stock, or that 317terry had been lying.

haha I should be studying but I snuck on...porcrastination is going to kill meTired

Anyway, I've been checking 3 local Toysrus' for the past week or so and nothing has been found yet. However, I demanded to speak with a manager (because let's face it, floor staff don't know too much) and I was told to check back the 21st. As soon as I get the beyblades I will post photos, etc, like many other users will I'm sure. Right now however, all we can do is wait.

Oh and Beybattler, I'm bakuboy9 on my.bakugan.com lol good to see ya!
(Apr. 15, 2010  4:43 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: haha I should be studying but I snuck on...porcrastination is going to kill meTired

Anyway, I've been checking 3 local Toysrus' for the past week or so and nothing has been found yet. However, I demanded to speak with a manager (because let's face it, floor staff don't know too much) and I was told to check back the 21st. As soon as I get the beyblades I will post photos, etc, like many other users will I'm sure. Right now however, all we can do is wait.

Oh and Beybattler, I'm bakuboy9 on my.bakugan.com lol good to see ya!
oh hey wow so both you and brawlerbx1o signed up cool. now I just can't wait to see how good the hasbro beyblades will be. lets just hope that hasbro does good quality on their beylaunchers so that we wont need the suspension.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:03 AM)beybattler Wrote: lets just hope that hasbro does good quality on their beylaunchers so that we wont need the suspension.
We already know that they made some modifications, notably to the handle. Probably for an easier grip, but it is still an edit ...
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We already know that they made some modifications, notably to the handle. Probably for an easier grip, but it is still an edit ...
well lets still just hope that we will not need a suspension.
I don't think kids would actually buy the suspension because:
1. Some kids have small hands and the suspension has a bigger handle
2. Kids might think it's an ugly add-on (to me personally, it looks ok.)
im not so sure but are they gonna relese them in malaysia cause we have the metal system blades by takara but no hws
Oh man it's taking a while to be released in Canada. Maybe they want to release it in fall, the same time the US and UK are getting it
(Apr. 16, 2010  12:38 PM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: Oh man it's taking a while to be released in Canada. Maybe they want to release it in fall, the same time the US and UK are getting it
... Did you read the rest of the posts ? We are all expecting it near the end of April, which actually has not come yet.

tenzeku123 Wrote:im not so sure but are they gonna relese them in malaysia cause we have the metal system blades by takara but no hws
Then you would probably get the Hybrid Wheel System by TAKARA-TOMY later ...
Good news for Germany, Austria and Switzerland :
http://www.licensing.biz/news/5092/m4e-p...p-Beyblade

The anime and the toys are expected to be released there in August by M4e.
i just hope its not after this year cause i plan to get the hybrids of ebay
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Did you read the rest of the posts ? We are all expecting it near the end of April, which actually has not come yet.

Oops sorry, must have missed it by accident, at least its not going to be long until we get them.