General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

LOL, when this comes out il pull up all my metal wheels like libra and virgo and tell all the kiddies: these are the rare holy beyblade metal wheels!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO that would be hilarious. Now, to say something usefull,,,, Im worried about RF because when he said speg had a plastic tip i did a spittake (lol not really-no water!) but it might be a diff material: hasbro has a reputation changing rubber tips,,,,,,,
(Apr. 06, 2010  10:54 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: Now, to say something usefull,,,, Im worried about RF because when he said speg had a plastic tip i did a spittake (lol not really-no water!) but it might be a diff material: hasbro has a reputation changing rubber tips,,,,,,,

He obviously just made a mistake as he was speaking.
(Apr. 06, 2010  10:54 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: LOL, when this comes out il pull up all my metal wheels like libra and virgo and tell all the kiddies: these are the rare holy beyblade metal wheels!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hasbro line is skipping over the PRE-HWS, isn't it?
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:52 AM)NAP Wrote: The Hasbro line is skipping over the PRE-HWS, isn't it?

Yes, thats why people would think there rare.
(Apr. 07, 2010  1:55 AM)SilverWind Wrote: Yes, thats why people would think there rare.

Oh, okay. I get what he's saying now. lol
Wow, the kids I know would probably react negatively to Pre-HWS wheels after being introduced to the HWS beys.
Does anyone know when bmf will come out in bc, Canada?????
OMG!!!!! Have you even read the last , lke, 2 pages????!!!! It says in the title spring and weve been saying end of April 4 ever!!!
ermmmm....... . no i didnt look... sorry im new here and my beyblade team told me it would come out in spring and ive been aiting FOREVER anyway sorry for not looking! ill make sure to check next time
Oh OK just make sure you check next time! Anyway NAP y wud the kids u know react negativly to pre-hws?
My take on it is that the kids will care more about the Anime HWM than the Pre-HWS. Kids would only go for what version of the Beyblade is in the anime in my opinion. So I don't think kids will react negatively to the Pre-HWS unless they're a huge Beyblade fan like us.
I just wanna kick some arse with a Galaxy Pegasis >=)
(Apr. 06, 2010  10:54 PM)yusei fudo Wrote: LOL, when this comes out il pull up all my metal wheels like libra and virgo and tell all the kiddies: these are the rare holy beyblade metal wheels!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO that would be hilarious. Now, to say something usefull,,,, Im worried about RF because when he said speg had a plastic tip i did a spittake (lol not really-no water!) but it might be a diff material: hasbro has a reputation changing rubber tips,,,,,,,

your making me wish i could get the guy who stole my only pre hws blade
what did you lose? Can't you buy more?
So I decided to watch a couple of the NYTF 2010 Beyblade videos, and saw this comment on one of the videos:

[Image: 2eb92k8.jpg]

Hell yes!!! Beyblade: Metal Fusion has finally been officially released Grin
I cannot believe the website is still not up.
(Apr. 11, 2010  2:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I cannot believe the website is still not up.

Same here. I thought we'd see the website up at least a week or two before BMF was released...
It's possible that store broke street date.
(Apr. 11, 2010  2:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: [Image: 2eb92k8.jpg]

LOL They're already so excited about the codes.

Since Metal Fusion is naming 'Storm Pegasis' into 'Storm Pegasus', which name should we call it now? I also heard that they change the name of Dark Cancer into something else.
Should we add the new names to the Beywiki articles?
For example, the article title of Storm Pegasis would be 'Storm Pegasis/ Pegasus'
I think that would make stuff less confusing for new Bladers that only knew about MFBs when Metal Fusion came out.
hasbro aparently thought cancer was an explicit name for kids to be saying.. i can be sure that if they hadnt changed it parents would get kinda wierded out with their kids yeling "GO CANCER, KILL UM!!" also how do we know this comment is even legit?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! BEYBLADES ARE IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, they aren't on Canada's Toys-R-Us online right now Unhappy
Yes!!! Hopefully we'll start seeing some on ebay too!
So it begins.
I went to Toy 'R Us on Thursday, and I didn't see them. But they didn't have any Battle Strikers either.... I'm gonna check again as soon as I can.
i looked on ebay.ca and there werent any yet... soon hopefully...
I didn't think they would be. I'm thinking it could take up to a month till we see some on ebay.