General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Has anyone sighted any Beyblade products so far? I thought March 2010 was going to be the release date for Canada. Maybe it was changed to April 2010?
(Mar. 28, 2010  11:19 PM)♦ Wrote: Has anyone sighted any Beyblade products so far? I thought March 2010 was going to be the release dated for Canada. Maybe it was changed to April 2010?

Nope and yes. No metal fusion, but I see a couple of old leftover hasbro stuff in the clearence isle at TRU or walmart.
(Mar. 28, 2010  11:20 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Nope and yes. No metal fusion, but I see a couple of old leftover hasbro stuff in the clearence isle at TRU or walmart.

Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to wait until someone reports that it's in stores.
All we have known is "spring 2010", so anytime in those three months should be it ...
Im thinking hasbro Knows what there doing people Tongue_out

and if they dont...well then god help us all from going crazy.
When you guys say its coming in spring...
you guys mean in canada right?
(Mar. 30, 2010  12:43 AM)bladerstorm029 Wrote: When you guys say its coming in spring...

Yes. It's clearly stated in the thread title.
I can't wait for beyblade.com to open! I am tired of waiting! Pinching_eyes_2 Well I guess i will play flyff while i wait...
(Mar. 30, 2010  12:43 AM)bladerstorm029 Wrote: When you guys say its coming in spring...

lol
I can deal with late april. I was going to order some hasbro blades for my birthday so thank god its in early may.
I usally dont like Hasbro products but i guess you cant complain with what is infront of you, take it or leave it.
The one thing i have a bad feelling about when the games start is age limit i hope there is none, but im pretty sure im hoping it to rain skittles and that aint happening.

Well at least i wont have to worrie about being in trade school when they first come out since its not coming out later this spring. I think....if thats correct.
hasbro's mfb look fine, but the stadiums look so bad!! i guess ppl still might want to import some stadiums. Also, since battle strikers FX are coming out like around the same time as Metal Fusion (US Release), i rlly think they wont get as much sells. and not as much sells mean no series 2!!! i hope hasbro have tricks up there sleeves.
(Apr. 01, 2010  6:53 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hasbro's mfb look fine, but the stadiums look so bad!! i guess ppl still might want to import some stadiums. Also, since battle strikers FX are coming out like around the same time as Metal Fusion (US Release), i rlly think they wont get as much sells. and not as much sells mean no series 2!!! i hope hasbro have tricks up there sleeves.
There is still the anime and everything ... I would not worry too much. I still believe both toylines can coexist.
(Apr. 01, 2010  6:53 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hasbro's mfb look fine, but the stadiums look so bad!! i guess ppl still might want to import some stadiums. Also, since battle strikers FX are coming out like around the same time as Metal Fusion (US Release), i rlly think they wont get as much sells. and not as much sells mean no series 2!!! i hope hasbro have tricks up there sleeves.

I doubt even Brad thinks Metal XS will sell more than Metal Fusion, lol. Even if Hasbro doesn't flex all of its marketing, and retailer muscle the line should do well.
Kai-V.
both toylines coexisting are you nuts........hasbro just cares about how much mula is in their pockets.
so if it means getting rid of one of the two,they will prolly do it
Hasbro doesn't own own Battle Strikers. Mega Brands does.

Hasbro just can't 'get rid of' competition. To emerge as the dominant competitor they will have to go about it the same way all businesses do.
(Apr. 01, 2010  10:25 PM)Kais3r Wrote: Kai-V.
both toylines coexisting are you nuts........hasbro just cares about how much mula is in their pockets.
so if it means getting rid of one of the two,they will prolly do it
Hahahah, no, I am quite sane.
I think that Beyblade will likely lead the market. If it's not just the advertising, the anime, and the organized tournaments that will boost it's hype, the "nostalgic factor" will also have a huge advantage over Battle Strikers.
(Apr. 02, 2010  6:50 AM)SonicDaMan Wrote: the "nostalgic factor" will also have a huge advantage over Battle Strikers.

But beyblades are targeted towards kids around 7~12. What kid is going to remember a toy line from 7 years ago, before they were born?

Just sayin'.
Just because it's aimed at 7 - 12 year olds doesn't mean that only those ages are gonna buy them. Just look at this site.
(Apr. 02, 2010  7:01 AM)NAP Wrote: But beyblades are targeted towards kids around 7~12. What kid is going to remember a toy line from 7 years ago, before they were born?

Just sayin'.

True, a lot of Beybladers will be around that age. But it will also attract older players from the original show. And it could also get newer players that are 15+ etc.
(Apr. 02, 2010  7:01 AM)NAP Wrote: But beyblades are targeted towards kids around 7~12. What kid is going to remember a toy line from 7 years ago, before they were born?

Just sayin'.

The 12 year olds

Tongue_out
I feel like such a loser. I'm checking that site daily to see if it's up.