General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Mar. 21, 2010  1:23 AM)phreshD Wrote: today = first day of spring,

therefore it is Spring 2010.

Beyblade.com still isn't open >Unhappy
Nobody said it would come on the first day of spring ...
(Mar. 21, 2010  1:32 AM)phreshD Wrote: still Uncertain i was hoping for it Unhappy oh well
Also do not expect them to work on the weekend; even TAKARA-TOMY does not.
Finnally Canada gets something before the other countries do usually the U.S gets anime series toys etc first
Toys? No. Many lines are often released in Canada before the US.
(Mar. 21, 2010  3:36 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Toys? No. Many lines are often released in Canada before the US.

Really? I never knew that.
Oftentimes, retailers fail to respect projected release dates or products get shipped out to stores early. Don't be surprised if you stroll into a store and see a product that isn't slated for release for several months...
(Mar. 21, 2010  3:40 AM)Khel Wrote: Really? I never knew that.

We got Bakugan half a year before the US did. Although I wouldn't say that is a good thing...
(Mar. 21, 2010  1:59 AM)PegasisStorm100 Wrote: Finnally Canada gets something before the other countries do usually the U.S gets anime series toys etc first

You do realize alot of anime gets dubbed in canada and also gets realsed there 1st
My son and I are excited about Beyblades making way over here to the states. We have bought many Beys , launchers, and a stadium from Japan already. Over all, the ''Metal Fusion'' Beyblades appear to be much like Japan's . Though some have minor changes, like colors are different on some lettering (Storm Pegasis for example). And the Cancer is supposedly going to be called ''Gasher''. Also some launchers look quite different. One type of grip launcher I seen on youtube looked kind of cheesy too ! But I gotta say , over all this will be cool . Look forward to buying some from Canada before they hit shelves here !
(Mar. 21, 2010  4:07 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Oftentimes, retailers fail to respect projected release dates or products get shipped out to stores early. Don't be surprised if you stroll into a store and see a product that isn't slated for release for several months...

Very same thing happened with a new manga volume I bought today. (It was on shelves a week early than the release date)

I'll keep checking my Walmart every now and then. As of now, it's still hundreds of unsold battle strikers sitting on the shelves...
wow u ppls are lucky!! here,everything is actually late. the battle strikers arent even released here yet!! when beyblades come out, i suspect at least 1 month wait.
so is cyber pegasis, anubis, and that special leon gunna be avalible?
(Mar. 23, 2010  10:07 PM)dannyboy8231995 Wrote: so is cyber pegasis, anubis, and that special leon gunna be avalible?

We have no idea. Everything we know is located here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
Not that important at all, however pre-order for the Keychains has already begun on Toywiz ...
http://www.toywiz.com/beymisc.html
I noticed they show a 1st gen Pegasis for one of their keychains? Is it just an error, or are they actually releasing it?
(Mar. 24, 2010  8:44 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I noticed they show a 1st gen Pegasis for one of their keychains? Is it just an error, or are they actually releasing it?
I think you should not take Toywiz's things too seriously ... Considering all the others are the Hybrid Wheel versions, they just made a big mistake.
Pretty weird we've yet to see any solicitations at Toysrus.ca or something.
Yeah. But it is only been six days, I wouldn't expect too much until a couple of weeks or so.
Somebody posted that they called their Toys 'R' Us, who told them that they would receive Beyblade Metal Fusion products only at the end of April.
Well, that isn't good. I was impoting Canada blades for my birthday Crying Drat.

Ah, well, thanks. Now I know when to get them Smile
(Mar. 27, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somebody posted that they called their Toys 'R' Us, who told them that they would receive Beyblade Metal Fusion products only at the end of April.

From canada?
(Mar. 27, 2010  11:55 AM)FlamingAura Wrote: From canada?
I think so, yes. That would really not be fall otherwise hah.
(Mar. 27, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somebody posted that they called their Toys 'R' Us, who told them that they would receive Beyblade Metal Fusion products only at the end of April.

I see. I was kind of expecting early May anyways.
so metal fusion beyblades are going to be released in april