General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

If the release Metal Fight Beyblade: Gachinko Stadium (changing name is a definite) they'll most likely release Counter Leone. If they don't, i doubt either will see any place in the market.
I don't really care much about cyber pegasus I just think that counter leone looks wicked. I think they'll either release both of them or neither of them. Also I doubt they'll release the game but they're releasing the random booster prize blades so i'm hoping they'll release these.
im wondering if they will release quazelcoat
(Mar. 05, 2010  10:07 PM)beybattler Wrote: im wondering if they will release quazelcoat

Quezelcoat is pre HWS so theres no chance of them releasing it
(Mar. 05, 2010  10:09 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Quezelcoat is pre HWS so theres no chance of them releasing it
oh well that sucks but that would be awsome if they sold it as a HWS
(Mar. 05, 2010  10:11 PM)beybattler Wrote: oh well that sucks but that would be awsome if they sold it as a HWS

Uh Anubis Is the closest you can get to quetz... So that is one thing and it does not make sence...
ok i found this picture on this one aries from the hasbro and i was wondering what blade it was

http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gal...140373.jpg

Also 1 more question about the hasbro beyblades did they mix up the names or the numbers for rock aries and storm aquario ?

because the japense version of those numbers they have are from the random beyblade sets when the names are from the Hybrid wheel sets BB-56/BB-57
(Mar. 05, 2010  11:20 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok i found this picture on this one aries from the hasbro and i was wondering what blade it was

Also 1 more question about the hasbro beyblades did they mix up the names or the numbers for rock aries and storm aquario ?

because the japense version of those numbers they have are from the random beyblade sets when the names are from the Hybrid wheel sets BB-56/BB-57

Looks like Storm Aries, with a black Clear wheel, if that wasn't the base Clear wheel. And I have no idea what the other parts are.
(Mar. 05, 2010  11:20 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ok i found this picture on this one aries from the hasbro and i was wondering what blade it was

That would be a special Storm Aries. From what I remember, we do not know exactly what item it comes with ...

Rock Aries/Clay Aries and Storm Aquario/Wind Aquario originally came in Random Boosters, and those in the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Sets do not have the original, new parts. Hasbro knows what they are doing, but I personally find it ridiculous that they add the numbers, even if they are correct ...
(Mar. 05, 2010  11:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would be a special Storm Aries. From what I remember, we do not know exactly what item it comes with ...

Rock Aries/Clay Aries and Storm Aquario/Wind Aquario originally came in Random Boosters, and those in the Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Sets do not have the original, new parts. Hasbro knows what they are doing, but I personally find it ridiculous that they add the numbers, even if they are correct ...

ahh ok, 1 thing i hope hasbro does change is release a new storm aquario that isn't puke green ugh it just looks bad.

Also that storm Aries looks awesome espically the clear wheel it seems like its probably the smallest clear wheel to date making it probably really effective for stamina combination's
(Mar. 05, 2010  11:30 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ahh ok, 1 thing i hope hasbro does change is release a new storm aquario that isn't puke green ugh it just looks bad.

Also that storm Aries looks awesome espically the clear wheel it seems like its probably the smallest clear wheel to date making it probably really effective for stamina combination's
We already know that the regular Storm Aquario will be released :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFgHH_r5Ds
Fall 2010, that's sooner than I would have thought but I'm not complaining, I can't wait. Smile I would still look at getting blades of the net though, might be cheaper and it would be easier to get some of the rare ones.

Ever way, this is great. Cute
I wonder what product they would stop at, probably before the 3 new blades coming soon in Japan.
(Mar. 09, 2010  4:23 AM)xmi23 Wrote: I wonder what product they would stop at, probably before the 3 new blades coming soon in Japan.
It looks like Hasbro will release them in waves anyway. By the time they reach Galaxy Pegasis in North America, many more Beyblades will have probably been released in Japan by TAKARA-TOMY. Especially if Hasbro follows the anime dub.
It would probally be like early 2012 or late 2011 before Hasbro realesed Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno right? I don't know what i'd do without allatkorea03, i'd die waiting till then.
(Mar. 16, 2010  6:19 AM)SilverWind Wrote: It would probally be like early 2012 or late 2011 before Hasbro realesed Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno right? I don't know what i'd do without allatkorea03, i'd die waiting till then.
I wouldn't say they would release it that late. I contacted Hasbroaus about Beyblade: Metal Fusion, I hope I will get a reply soon Tongue_out
You'll get the same generic reply that everyone received "We can't give out any further information until the product is released, but we thank you for contacting us. We will be able to share more information with you at the time of release" at which point they'll simply send you the product list that can be seen here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
Hasbro are immensely stingey on the information they are willing to give away.
Unless you can actually get a Hasbro release schedule, which is extremely unlikely unless you work within the industry.
looks like they ruined the stadiums again, yay pits.
i hated pits. they allways stained my plastics the colour of the stadium.. Unhappy
IIRC, there was one pitless stadium at the NYTF. That one looks fun to play in.
I wonder what the Transformers fansites had to do to get Hasbro to allow them to do online Q&A sessions with them?

Will Hasbro use CPC for their clear wheels?
(Mar. 17, 2010  1:29 AM)xmi23 Wrote: Will Hasbro use CPC for their clear wheels?
We do not know more than what is in the press releases and the Bey News articles ...
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:05 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: You'll get the same generic reply that everyone received "We can't give out any further information until the product is released, but we thank you for contacting us. We will be able to share more information with you at the time of release" at which point they'll simply send you the product list that can be seen here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...sion--8095
Hasbro are immensely stingey on the information they are willing to give away.
Unless you can actually get a Hasbro release schedule, which is extremely unlikely unless you work within the industry.

And that was what I got. They basically said they were happy hearing from me, and said that it wast to early to give out any information. I'm just going to assume that it will be out at Christmas time or early 2011.
today = first day of spring,

therefore it is Spring 2010.

Beyblade.com still isn't open >Unhappy