General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

But wasn't that a Takara product? Takara has always done a great job with color variants. Hasbro... Not so much.
They can try.
I dig the Dark Bull double pack they did, with the nice Black accents.
Cosmic Pegasus F:D Hyperblade looks nice as well.
Earlier on today, I checked my local Walmart and was able to find the following. I had time to kill, so I thought I'd just write down the amounts of the specific items I was able to find there and then, hah:

~ Seven Beyblade Shogun Steel Earth Synchrome double packs.
~ Five Beyblade Shogun Steel Fire Synchrome double packs.
~ Three Beyblade Shogun Steel Water Synchrome double packs.
~ A whole haul of Blazing Dojo Beystadiums, on the amount of 23.
~ One Beywarriors Beyraiderz Beserker Byakko.

And most importantly, two Beyblade Legends Super Vortex Battle Sets, until I snagged one for myself, that is!

I'm so glad I was able to find some Legends, although those sets should end up being quite common for another while. I still can't get over how nice the recolours in the set are, too, however, the Unicorno wheel is quite glossy which kind of ruins the look. Despite that, all and all, it's still an awesome set!
(Aug. 27, 2014  11:10 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Earlier on today, I checked my local Walmart and was able to find the following. I had time to kill, so I thought I'd just write down the amounts of the specific items I was able to find there and then, hah:

~ Seven Beyblade Shogun Steel Earth Synchrome double packs.
~ Five Beyblade Shogun Steel Fire Synchrome double packs.
~ Three Beyblade Shogun Steel Water Synchrome double packs.
~ A whole haul of Blazing Dojo Beystadiums, on the amount of 23.
~ One Beywarriors Beyraiderz Beserker Byakko.

And most importantly, two Beyblade Legends Super Vortex Battle Sets, until I snagged one for myself, that is!

I'm so glad I was able to find some Legends, although those sets should end up being quite common for another while. I still can't get over how nice the recolours in the set are, too, however, the Unicorno wheel is quite glossy which kind of ruins the look. Despite that, all and all, it's still an awesome set!
Some pictures?
Really, you found that beyblade legend set? i didn't think it was possible to get that until the fall, but i forgot, they usaully realease new series beyblade sets before the actaul release date.
I need to check my local walmart/toysrus and target, to see if they have any of those sets, possibly single packs, which i'm not quite sure about if they released them yet
(Aug. 27, 2014  11:27 PM)Neo Wrote: Some pictures?

Funny how you post when I was importing the photographs I took to my computer, hah.

Ultimate Blaze Wrote:Really, you found that beyblade legend set? i didn't think it was possible to get that until the fall

Kei, LMAO, I, and a couple other Torontonian bladers went to the Walmart at Dufferin Mall after End of the Era and were able to find a couple of them there. In addition to the Zankye found them here in Toronto, too! I don't think an official release date was ever confirmed, nor mentioned by Hasbro, either.
Went to a Walmart and I found the super vortex set too! Grin I need that Unicorno!
~Midnight~, or someone : could you weigh them ? It would help if you also have an older Hasbro release of the same parts though. The way the Ray Metal Wheel in the photograph seems to have two shades makes me wonder if those are just leftover stock and they painted over them, which is why the theme is chromatic instead of being clear like what I think we expected for the Unicorno Clear Wheel.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNr5Yf6o_Us

Another one of those weird things Europe gets but we don't. The look like they have the real parts and are customizable, but I doubt it . If they were, that would be a cheap way to get good parts. The launchers attachy things (don't bother me, I forgot what to call them.) look around the size of a normal launcher... I wonder which other blades they have, has any Europe bladers bladers these? #ZeroGLightWheels?

The WBO bey news reporter DRANZER KING, signing off.
They're ripcords. Nice find, now to try to import them somehow...
Those launchers would be nice, it could have been potentially been strong.

Anyways I never knew Zero G was good enough for Mcdonalds, and the SW145 actually looked real at one point.
I swore at first those bottoms were like real bottoms.

Last promotion the U.S. got was the Metal Fury one from Burger King, that was last summer, I think.
Wait, mcdonalds are giving away beyblade toys in kids happy meals?
Used to I think. Burger King also used to give away Beywheels.
(Aug. 28, 2014  7:55 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Used to I think. Burger King also used to give away Beywheels.

I only saw the Metal Masters toys from Burger King, I think it was those clear figurines in spinning tops but I can't remember since I never got them. Beywheelz? I can't believe they bothered.
So do you guys think they will release beyblade legends in mcdonald's kid's happy meals, or burger king's kid's meals, or both?
It depends what restaurant in what country has the licensing rights from Hasbro. Since that was in Europe, not sure if we should be expecting anything.

In the U.S., Burger King has done a toy set for season 1 (Plastics, 2002), Metal Masters (2011), and Metal Fury (2013). I've heard what the next Burger King Toys are for September- December, none of them feature Beyblade (though it could change, for all we know).
Ok, does anyone know what the micdonalds/ burger king toys look like?
Does anyone have pics of the Metal masters and Metal Fury toys?
Haha..
I remember the old toys from '02.
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:32 AM)Neo Wrote: Haha..
I remember the old toys from '02.

I've seen a lot of them on ebay.
I actually own 2 of the few toys released by Burger King not too long ago. Hopefully its ok to post some pics here.

(Aug. 29, 2014  6:56 AM)MBF1 Wrote: I actually own 2 of the few toys released by Burger King not too long ago. Hopefully its ok to post some pics here.

Ohhhhhh.... Now I recognize those...
I finally spotted some Beyblade Legends at a Walmart. Unfortunately I didn't see the main one I want, Fang Leone. Does it have teh mode change like the Japanese version? I would think that it does seeing as Death Quetz got RDF. I'm really hoping they rerelease Jade Jupiter and release some of the Beys we never got, like Archer Garudas and even Sol Blaze.
I'm almost positive it will change modes like the TT version.