General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

So went to TRU today and there is literally no self-space for Beyblades, other than leftover Raiderz sets (no packs) and a BeyStadium. It's a bit weird considering most other local stores are getting Legends, so hopefully they'll get it soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjGNudIU7Bs
Beyblade Legends Awesome Beyhunting Toronto Aug 18th 2014 - First on Youtube

(Aug. 18, 2014  6:26 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So went to TRU today and there is literally no self-space for Beyblades, other than leftover Raiderz sets (no packs) and a BeyStadium. It's a bit weird considering most other local stores are getting Legends, so hopefully they'll get it soon.

That's how my Target is. We have a SLIVER of Beyblade section.
I saw Zankyes video and hurrah, the Unicorno clear wheel is chrome silver, that is so damn awesome shining brighter than other clear wheels.

Seriously though it's absolutely great, the set is a good looking set, gotta see if Perseus is any better.
I must need glasses or something but is THAT STRIKER CLEAR WHEEL CHROME SILVER?!!! I am jaw dropped on how cool that is!
OMG I was literally at that same Walmart 3-4 hours ago, and I didn't look at the bottom shelf, I feel so stupid. I thought there were only those 2 packs.

Ughhhh
Sorry it was to make sure no one could find it lol
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:14 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Sorry it was to make sure no one could find it lol

Why lol? Dunno I'm just curious is all.
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:14 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Sorry it was to make sure no one could find it lol

I think he was kidding maybe.
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:23 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Yeah I guess so, that doesn't sound like him otherwise.
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:40 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:23 AM)Ocean Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  4:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Why lol? Dunno I'm just curious is all.

Yeah I guess so, that doesn't sound like him otherwise.

Jose Lemos Unhappy((((
Hey i am me i hide it so when we come back we could finish the video and lol because i was reading this to reply
OMG I was literally at that same Walmart 3-4 hours ago, and I didn't look at the bottom shelf, I feel so stupid. I thought there were only those 2 packs.

BTW we went though 9 WALAMARTS TO FIND THEM
(Aug. 19, 2014  5:10 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hey i am me i hid it so when we come back we could finish the video

Thank goodness it wasn't the other reason I thought of, well give us a good view of Ray Striker please, i need to see it's beauty, and that's putting it extremely lightly.
(Aug. 19, 2014  5:10 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hey i am me i hide it so when we come back we could finish the video and lol because i was reading this to reply

BTW we went though 9 WALAMRTS TO FIND THEM

It's fine, haha.

I'm sure they'll re-stock it soon. In the video you went to all 3 of the Wal-Mart's I go to, so that was interesting to see.
Hope i did not hurt your feelings
(Aug. 19, 2014  5:26 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Hope i did not hurt your feelings

LMFAO why did I laugh when I read this

No, my feelings were not hurt, I'm not in need to get that set, PM me if you find Beyblade Legends in any other Walmarts in Toronto Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyaF2QU...avI12CwqVA

Beyblade Legends Super Vortex II Review Unboxing Giveaway Exp Sep 21st 2014
(Aug. 19, 2014  3:16 PM)originalzankye Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtyaF2QU...avI12CwqVA

Beyblade Legends Super Vortex II Review Unboxing Giveaway Exp Sep 21st 2014

Wow, that Striker actually looks fantastic (Fusion Hades paint-job?).

I'm liking Gravity, especially the red Destroyer wheel.
Chrome clear wheels, Clear Amber AD145WD that is nice, and I somehow like the clear red Perseus face, the stadium isn't half bad looking and it's actually pretty fun as a stadium.
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:08 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgc2KqdML0

Anyone knows what's up with the red leviathan beywarrior?

Got buried
. Anyone?

EDIT : that Ray Striker *.*
(Aug. 19, 2014  5:01 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:08 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgc2KqdML0

Anyone knows what's up with the red leviathan beywarrior?

Got buried
. Anyone?

EDIT : that Ray Striker *.*

I'm pretty sure it was from one of the second/last waves of BeyWarriors when Hasbro did recolors with wave 1 Warriors (Ifrit, Leviathan, etc.).

Speaking of BeyWarriors, did anyone ever see the final wave (Pegasus, Genbu, etc.) in stores? I recall the promo pictures being posted, but never any reports of them being found. I'm assuming most stores didn't receive any since the line was doing so poorly by that time.
Figured I'd drop this off for you guys since I just saw it on Instagram.
(Aug. 19, 2014  10:07 PM)Tʀɪ Wrote: Figured I'd drop this off for you guys since I just saw it on Instagram.

Wow, so preview of future releases. I'm super excited about that red Ray Gil, actually.
Awesome this is amazing news

now i fixed the spam

sorry about that
So, we have recolors for normal Legends non hyperblade single packs. That's pretty nice.

PS: I see Flame Sagitariooooooooooooooooo!

OriginalZankye: no one worded posts please, it's considered spam.