General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I'm excited to buy Death Quetacotl and Omega Dragonis for my birthday on Thursday! Maybe not DQ if it's not out, but a ton of. Beyblade. Legends coming to me!
So far Beyblade Legends seems to be my favourite looking metal saga toyline as it does things well.
Since no one mentioned it...
DARN IT HASBRO, YOU HAD ONE JOB! Now I need to get the previous Hyperblade instead.
(Thank you Jp0t for the unboxing.)
Now, excuse me while I go rage to the highest degree.
Wow, loving the packaging for the 4D/Fury. Grin
(Aug. 16, 2014  6:33 PM)Ryuujin M Wrote: Since no one mentioned it...
DARN IT HASBRO, YOU HAD ONE JOB! Now I need to get the previous Hyperblade instead.

I was wrong about Hasbro wanting to make this series to correct their mistakes to 4D, not everything was left intact...if you were right it's hollow though.
At first I thought you were mad because they missed a bit of the wheel when spray painting XP

But yah, that stinks, I was planning on buying it.
I wonder if they'll release Duo? Or if all their BDs are 7 minute molds. Both of those things would be awesome and if they do, I might as well go up to the person in charge of Beyblades and thank them a million times. XD
Just checked both my local Toys R US and one near my father's: It was an absolute Beyraiders and Warriors wipe-out..

Though seriously, I saw the occasional Firefuse Darkhelm Stadium, a couple Beyraiders and Warriors single packs, the huge, $45 starter sets, and quite surprisingly only one Shogun Steel Beyblade, that being Samurai Ifrit. Unhappy

Come on, Canada! You can do better than this!

Ocean Wrote:I wonder if they'll release Duo?

My life will be complete to have another, aha.
Damnit, they probably reused their original mold.
(Aug. 16, 2014  11:59 PM)Neo Wrote:
Damnit, they probably reused their original mold.

Well it was the only Metal Fury wheel to not have any alternate changes in overall shape, so I guess it might be money save.
The Vortex stadium actually looks quite nice.

Ooooooooh Ray Unicorno and Gravity Perseus! I may end up buying that set haha.
I hope the Unicorno clear wheel is either Silver or Clear, the clear colour would be cooler.

If you hadn't noticed, hasbro is a cheapskate.
(Aug. 17, 2014  2:56 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

If you hadn't noticed, hasbro is a cheapskate.

Maybe it's to save time, because time is money right?

Well they must have figured "Nah, it's not cosmetically different, there's no point on filling it, no-one would care", nah I'm kidding but it's probably to save money.
Although this isn't any spectacular, nor too valuable news, I thought I'd still post this here, as it is relating to the Beyblades Legends line. Anyways, Zankye seemed to find a whole lot of the occasional Cosmic Pegasus, L-Drago Destructor, Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis Hyperblades, checking five Targets in New Jersey. Here's the video, if anyone of you are interested in seeing it, as well:

Just got back from Vacation and the stores I saw (Target, Kmart) had Legends Hyperblades.
Just a quick note that we went to over 12 Targets in New York Sate and New Jersey, the video only relates to five Target stores , because in the other ones they were sold out. Target only gets 2 boxes per store each box got six beys the four plus the repeat of Cosmic and L-Drago. In other news Some Target stores in GTA Toronto, already got some Hyperblades
has anyone seen a death quetzacoatl or fang leone
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:36 AM)amidamaru Wrote: has anyone seen a death quetzacoatl or fang leone

Yes someone has, in the last few pages. You could search those Beyblade names in this topic and read the recent related posts.
Any recommended beys to buy?

Cause I'm planning to go to target. And buy on eBay.
That would belong in purchase consultation.

And it really depends what you have and what type you're looking for.
Oh ok I'm new also I'm looking for all types. By the way thanks.
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2014  3:36 AM)amidamaru Wrote: has anyone seen a death quetzacoatl or fang leone

Yes someone has, in the last few pages. You could search those Beyblade names in this topic and read the recent related posts.

I had a dream that I saw them in Target.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgc2KqdML0

Anyone knows what's up with the red leviathan beywarrior?
(Aug. 18, 2014  6:08 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgc2KqdML0

Anyone knows what's up with the red leviathan beywarrior?

It's Hasbro, anything involving weird colours go.