General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

That's terrible, it sounds like the thing that happened to Leone19 awhile back. Do you think they stopped just becuase of the upcoming releases?
I don't know. If they said they aren't carrying them anymore then that's a bad sign.
With Legends out in August probably, them saying they won't carry them anymore is awful!
Check out the posts I made a few pages back about it.

On Cyborg- I'm wondering how that'd even be a game... maybe something like Rock'em Sock'em Robots, haha?
I've got some bad news, my local Targets and TRUs only carry clearance beyblades, and beyblade by-products. Which means no more Shogun Steel shipments. I hope they're doing this to maximize the bulk rate of the Legends line. I hope my conspiracy theory is true.
(Jul. 13, 2014  1:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Check out the posts I made a few pages back about it.

On Cyborg- I'm wondering how that'd even be a game... maybe something like Rock'em Sock'em Robots, haha?

Technically Transformers is not a game : it is more about collecting all the action figures.

However, as Kei mentioned, Hasbro and Nelvana have definitely stepped past the line of Beyblade-anything, like we should not even talk about it in the Beyblade forums we have here ...
(Jul. 13, 2014  5:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  1:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Check out the posts I made a few pages back about it.

Technically Transformers is not a game : it is more about collecting all the action figures.

I know that, I collect myself, haha.

I meant I figure if it's somehow a spinoff, I figure there has to be some game-aspect to it.
I kinda hate how nice Legends boxes look.
It feels like a luxury item, not a toy.
I really wish they did it like Metal Fusion.
(Jul. 14, 2014  9:27 PM)Neo Wrote: I kinda hate how nice Legends boxes look.
It feels like a luxury item, not a toy.
I really wish they did it like Metal Fusion.

Why would you hate it if you think it looks nice?
The original Metal Fusion packages looked cheesy.

The newer Hasbro packaging is simple but elegant, something I missed with the Beyblade series as a whole.
(Jul. 14, 2014  9:36 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: The original Metal Fusion packages looked cheesy.

The newer Hasbro packaging is simple but elegant, something I missed with the Beyblade series as a whole.

Really? You ACTUALLY think the Metal Fury package was better than Metal Fusion? How is a package showing a city which looks like it belongs to gangsters better? There is ABSOLUTELY no way Metal Fury's package was better than Metal Fusion's package.
The newer being the Legends to be clear, which have better packaging IMO.

Strictly my opinion. Sorry? :X
(Jul. 14, 2014  10:15 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: The newer being the Legends to be clear, which have better packaging IMO.

Strictly my opinion. Sorry? :X

Ah, I thought newer meant anything after Metal Fusion...but I still don't know how it is cheesy but I guess its because the pictures of the characters are on there and that alone made you find it cheesy, is that right?
I don't like the offset of the flashy column behind the Beyblades parts, well with the blue variety of packaging anyways.

Bright blue + flashing white light = bleh

The darker Metal Fusion packing looked cooler, and that light column was better saturated.

http://www.toywiz.com/stormpegasusmetalfusion.html This, I like

http://www.toywiz.com/rockorso.html That blue is overkill
Where do you people find what these "Beyblade Legends" look like?
(Jul. 14, 2014  11:13 PM)Ocean Wrote: Where do you people find what these "Beyblade Legends" look like?
Zankye's YouTube has Unboxings of them.
Oh ok, thanks.
Several photographs were posted previously in this topic, also.
Regarding Hasbros packaging of Beyblades....

As a matter of fact I'm not sure if the Metal Fury packaging was just too look cool, or to ironically advertise Craftsman.

Seriously dat color scheme. Endpoint.
BTW, Rock Orso came out in Wave 3 after Storm Pegasus; HE was in Wave 1.
The packages aren't THAT blue either. They're all dark.
Rock Orso was actually a Wave 2, but I don't see what that has to do with the topic on hand...

Takara Tomy and Sonokong still have better packaging than Hasbro ever will, but if I had to pick a favorite from Hasbro it would have to be Metal Fusion.
I still remember when beyblade metal fusion came out! I was in Vancouver on vacation trying to find old generation beyblades. I got a couple fakes, but nothing else. I wondered why I never really heard of beyblades when the plastic series was around, I found out about it from my friends about 3-4 years after the last season. However I would soon be able to live and experience beyblades as my friends did, because when I walked into a toy shop I saw a real authentic beyblade! It was named Rock Leone, and it was my first beyblade. So when beyblade legends comes out the first bey that I am going to buy is, Rock Leone!
No mention of Beyblade (which could either be good or bad), but Hasbro's Boys sales increased 32% for the second quarter of 2014. It's probably from Age of Extinction, yet at the same time, it hasn't done as well as other Transformers Movie Lines, itself.
Hideous! Why such a pukey color?

Sigh..

At least give them some cool colors.
Why hasbro. Why.

The same square stadium...
Damn, I'd want another Super Vortex instead >_>
At least that's a really fun stadium.