General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Ah, I remember back in September 2010...with my naive mind seeing the Flame Sagittario Grip pack...
Good times.
By the way, the RF in Zankye's video seems fine to me. It has a 'dip' in the centre of the rubber, but that is normal, plus it will just wear down anyway and flatten as a whole.
(Jun. 27, 2014  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, the RF in Zankye's video seems fine to me. It has a 'dip' in the centre of the rubber, but that is normal, plus it will just wear down anyway and flatten as a whole.

No, it seems like it was disconnected or not pushed in all the way.
I know about the dip.

A tip- if you poke the dip in further on a RF with a toothpick, it will stay flat when it wears; most likely.
(Jun. 27, 2014  7:03 AM)MBF1 Wrote: Apparently the stickers on the energy ring are now tattooed on.

(Jun. 27, 2014  2:56 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Anything that keeps them on the shelves is good in my book! I wonder if, later on, we'll see the current gen of Shogun Steel merged into the Legends line.

I sure hope so. I complained about this earlier, but here's a new theory: Since Takara Tomy never released Byakko and Garudas, we can't even use the Japanese stickers on the Shogun Steel releases. It would be cool if Hasbro released those two as Legends, but with the stickers tattooed on the Chrome Wheel. It's unlikely, but still the first thing that popped into my head when I read those two posts.
(Jun. 27, 2014  9:56 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Well beyblade legends was supposed to be the old generation maybe in future waves there is a possible shougan steel.Now in the Japaneses game there was the never released beys. theirs only the beywarrior with that wheel but it is impossible to take out and Beyblade legends Pegasus is not disconnected or not pushed in all the way it was the same as the original Hasbro.
So is that a good thing or a bad thing?
There's something about that packaging that I really like. Never a bad thing to keep shelf space, and this is also a good opportunity for people who missed some Beyblades the first time around. Would be great if they eventually started re-releasing Metal Fury Beyblades.
(Jun. 28, 2014  2:58 AM)Kei Wrote: There's something about that packaging that I really like. Never a bad thing to keep shelf space, and this is also a good opportunity for people who missed some Beyblades the first time around. Would be great if they eventually started re-releasing Metal Fury Beyblades.

Or give UK Metal Fury in general. As far as I know, they only got Wave1.
I hope you meant to say the Hyperblades, not those... Carppy fused Metal Wheel incarnations.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:02 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I hope you meant to say the Hyperblades, not those... Carppy fused Metal Wheel incarnations.

As far as I know, UK got the Hasbro Original wheels which PO'd us oh-so-much.
Give them the Hyperblades.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:02 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I hope you meant to say the Hyperblades, not those... Carppy fused Metal Wheel incarnations.

Its true, we only got Wave 1 and Sparks FX (Which I really don't like unless it was Hyperblades which we NEVER got). I didn't mind Metal Fury too much but I missed out on Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox because in my local shop which sells Beyblade Metal Fury called 'The Entertainer' didn't have them even though it was everywhere else Unhappy. I know The Entertainer did sell Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox but I didn't have them at my Entertainers. We also didn't get those carppy yet cool Wave 2 and 3 but rather we skipped to awful Sparks FX MINUS THE HYPERBLADES. This is sad and we are way behind the US and the rest of Europe. We are still on Wave 1 on Shogun Steel and I need a Dragoon CW.

Before anyone asks "Can't you just order them online?"...eh he he...no because I can't meaning I can only get what Hasbro gives us so hopefully I can get Hyperblades THIS TIME

EDIT: Maybe Hasbro HATES the UK because we didn't get interesting Hyperblades and the second wave of Shogun Steel (I know it could because it isn't selling too well). We didn't even get a drop of B-Daman Crossfire and yet the rest of Europe did so yeah...
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:18 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo~ Wrote:

Its true, we only got Wave 1 and Sparks FX (Which I really don't like unless it was Hyperblades which we NEVER got). I didn't mind Metal Fury too much but I missed out on Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox because in my local shop which sells Beyblade Metal Fury called 'The Entertainer' didn't have them even though it was everywhere else Unhappy. I know The Entertainer did sell Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox but I didn't have them at my Entertainers. We also didn't get those carppy yet cool Wave 2 and 3 but rather we skipped to awful Sparks FX MINUS THE HYPERBLADES. This is sad and we are way behind the US and the rest of Europe. We are still on Wave 1 on Shogun Steel and I need a Dragoon CW.

Before anyone asks "Can't you just order them online?"...eh he he...no because I can't meaning I can only get what Hasbro gives us so hopefully I can get Hyperblades THIS TIME

EDIT: Maybe Hasbro HATES the UK because we didn't get interesting Hyperblades and the second wave of Shogun Steel (I know it could because it isn't selling too well). We didn't even get a drop of B-Daman Crossfire and yet the rest of Europe did so yeah...

Sounds like Hasbro UK needs to get their carp together.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:27 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:18 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:07 AM)Neo~ Wrote: As far as I know, UK got the Hasbro Original wheels which PO'd us oh-so-much.

That is true. I bet Beyblade Legends aren't even going to be released in the UK anyway.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:29 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:27 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:18 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Its true, we only got Wave 1 and Sparks FX (Which I really don't like unless it was Hyperblades which we NEVER got). I didn't mind Metal Fury too much but I missed out on Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox because in my local shop which sells Beyblade Metal Fury called 'The Entertainer' didn't have them even though it was everywhere else Unhappy. I know The Entertainer did sell Forbidden Ionis and Spiral Fox but I didn't have them at my Entertainers. We also didn't get those carppy yet cool Wave 2 and 3 but rather we skipped to awful Sparks FX MINUS THE HYPERBLADES. This is sad and we are way behind the US and the rest of Europe. We are still on Wave 1 on Shogun Steel and I need a Dragoon CW.

That is true. I bet Beyblade Legends aren't even going to be released in the UK anyway.

That would suck...
Think of the poor unsold baby RF's...
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:29 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:27 AM)Neo~ Wrote: Sounds like Hasbro UK needs to get their carp together.

That would suck...

That would suck. Thank god I luckily found a Beyblade: Metal Fusion, Storm Pegasis recently for £2.99 (I dunno how much that is in dollars but yeah)
Beyblade Legends BB-43 Ligthning L-Drago 100HF Review Unboxing Giveaway Expires July 27th 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVRm8yLCrc
Wow, I can't believe that they printed the clear wheel stickers on as well as the face bolt in multiple colors. The colors on the face bolt don't look as good as the sticker, but I'm still impressed.
I'm shocked that these aren't recolors thought. Hasbro's seems pretty hesitant on recolors and re-releases, unlike plastics when they re-released and recolored everything.
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:41 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:29 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote: That is true. I bet Beyblade Legends aren't even going to be released in the UK anyway.

That would suck...

That would suck. Thank god I luckily found a Beyblade: Metal Fusion, Storm Pegasis recently for £2.99 (I dunno how much that is in dollars but yeah)

$6? Cheaper then retail. Good pickup.

(Jun. 28, 2014  4:05 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Wow, I can't believe that they printed the clear wheel stickers on as well as the face bolt in multiple colors. The colors on the face bolt don't look as good as the sticker, but I'm still impressed.
I'm shocked that these aren't recolors thought. Hasbro's seems pretty hesitant on recolors and re-releases, unlike plastics when they re-released and recolored everything.

Damn. Don't jinx it, we may get Beyblades of those guys you (skinheads) see in the Metal Fusion commercials..
I wonder if the parts locking friction is further improved...
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:16 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I wonder if the parts locking friction is further improved...

It is.
The TT RF 1st Mold was loose and Spun. Very annoying.
Ah thanks for confirmation! Grin

My first Storm Pegasus had a suspiciously less rigid track...
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:32 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Ah thanks for confirmation! Grin

My first Storm Pegasus had a suspiciously less rigid track...

Hasbro is the best way to go for tips Smile
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:23 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:41 AM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  3:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote: That would suck...

$6? Cheaper then retail. Good pickup.

(Jun. 28, 2014  4:05 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Wow, I can't believe that they printed the clear wheel stickers on as well as the face bolt in multiple colors. The colors on the face bolt don't look as good as the sticker, but I'm still impressed.

Damn. Don't jinx it, we may get Beyblades of those guys you (skinheads) see in the Metal Fusion commercials..

Part of the lack of recolors is due to the nature of metal. It is much harder to color than plastic.
So I guess it's pretty much confirmed we won't be getting a Wyvang.
(Jun. 28, 2014  10:19 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: So I guess it's pretty much confirmed we won't be getting a Wyvang.

Not in the Beyblade Legends, but how is it confirmed for later ?