General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Nov. 07, 2013  2:52 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Found Genbu, Zirago, and Pegasus on K-Mart website:
SS-23 Bandit Genbu F230TB
SS-24 Thief Zirago WA130HF
SS-26 Samurai Pegasus W105R2F

Cool news, the community really needed updates about real Beyblades right now, thank you for that.
Thanks a lot for the information, phantomcellistf!

Let's just hope that, the F230 from Bandid Genbu performs as well as the Bandid Genbull F230 (Orange).

I'm just happy that they're releasing Girago and Samurai Pegasis! I LOVE it!
Thank you! It's great to see some more releases!

They all look great also. I can't wait to test that F230 and have a cheaper access to Girago.
That F230 is orange! That will make discriminating illegal modification harder though if its still poor quality

Got to say pegasus looks nice and being able to grab r2f in store again will be nice
Hate the colors for Thief Girago. BLEH Unhappy
I really like how good they did with Genbull though! The new colors for Pegasus are pretty cool too, but yes, the original is definitly better. Thanks for the update! (I've been waiting for something like this Smile )
You're all welcome, guys. Just happened to notice them right before I had to leave for class. Almost ignored Bandit Genbu and the others since I almost mistook it as Bandit Golem.

Also, I think we have a Wave 2.5, since I've been to several stores with Wave 2, but haven't seen any Bahamootes or Behemoths.
Why is everyone hating on Ziragos colors? Was I the only one who loved the Spark FX color schemes? If anything, Ziragos colors make me think of Starburst candies, or sour gummy worms.
Honestly I could use a pearl-metallic blue Hole Flat...

Now I kinda wish Hasbro snuck in their own creativity with GenBuBu..
If thief zirago is going to be released in a single pack, that means that wyvang and balrog will be released soon too. Hopefully, (although not likely) they're all heavier than the TT versions.
Genbull's a stamina type? I thought it was a Defense type.
(Nov. 09, 2013  6:35 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Genbull's a stamina type? I thought it was a Defense type.

Not at all :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-23-Z...ull-F230TB
Hmm.
I'm guessing the next wave would be SS-25 Archer Wyvern, SS-28 Berserker Byakko, and SS-29 Archer Garudas. That is, assuming if the don't make the Balros. Maybe they could put those in a 2-pack.

EDIT: Well I guess if they make Fenrir and the Balros, then that could be another wave that we might see soon.
(Nov. 11, 2013  1:50 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Hmm.
I'm guessing the next wave would be SS-25 Archer Wyvern, SS-28 Berserker Byakko, and SS-29 Archer Garudas. That is, assuming if the don't make the Balros. Maybe they could put those in a 2-pack.

I Just want the Byakko and the Garudas beys to come out but it looks like we wont get them until later in the season because it seems they release the beys as they appear on the TV show example: They didn't release Rohnin Dragoon until after it had been shown in the Battle against The unabara bros
Well, two upcoming BeyWarriorz are called "Archer Wyvern" and "Wizard Fenrir". I do not know why 'fantom' is not available ...
(Nov. 12, 2013  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, two upcoming BeyWarriorz are called "Archer Wyvern" and "Wizard Fenrir". I do not know why 'fantom' is not available ...

Where did you get this information from? Could you please put in the link of the site where this info was found?
I'd say they changed it to Wizard, since we already have a Metal Wheel named Phantom.
(Less confusion?)

If they are indeed, making a Warrior version, maybe it's a sign we'll see its Beyblade counterpart. Tongue_out
I hope we see the Beyblade counterpart come here. Who doesn't want a Chrome Wheel named Fenrir?
The beywarriors seem to be a sneak peek of upcoming beys,wizard sounds kinda of wierd but I really want to see its beywarriors beast Smile
According to beyblade wikia it was necromancer in the japanese so that's kind of like a wizard. Wish they'd kept it as Phantom though. Sounds way cooler and more in line with his original Dark Wolf beyblade.
In one of the old beywarriors pictures, I did see a balrog beywarrior. Hopefully this means that they'll have a balrog beyblade.

Wouldn't Fenrir be an incorrect substitute for garuda? I mean, a Fenrir is a wolf like mythological creature, while a garuda is a bird like creature.
(Nov. 13, 2013  2:24 AM)Range Wrote: In one of the old beywarriors pictures, I did see a balrog beywarrior. Hopefully this means that they'll have a balrog beyblade.

Wouldn't Fenrir be an incorrect substitute for garuda? I mean, a Fenrir is a wolf like mythological creature, while a garuda is a bird like creature.

That is because Fantom Fenrir and Guardian Garudas are two completely different Beyblades ...
(Nov. 08, 2013  12:26 AM)Oceanking Wrote: I preferred the red track and bottom on Pegasis. Also they got like every part of girago wrong in terms of colours. Oh well. At least Genbull looks good.

I believe you are incorrect. Just look at the anime and you will see... All of these bey's colors are based off of the Anime...
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:28 AM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2013  12:26 AM)Oceanking Wrote: I preferred the red track and bottom on Pegasis. Also they got like every part of girago wrong in terms of colours. Oh well. At least Genbull looks good.

I believe you are incorrect. Just look at the anime and you will see... All of these bey's colors are based off of the Anime...

Not at all.

In the show, Thief Girago has all Red-Orange parts...
No they're not. Most of them are recolored, if not all.