General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Oct. 13, 2013  11:29 AM)BerserkerByakko Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:33 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Especially when they can't use proper grammar while doing it.

Really guys, Just That Guy is right. Stop whining about hasbro. You don't like it? You don't have to buy it. Simple as that.

Well some people can't order Takara Tomy products so they really have no choice but to get Hasbro.

So If they don't have access to TT, they have to buy a Hasbro side series?

Aside from the 3DS Samurai Pegasus Brave Ver. TT isn't making new Beys at the moment, so not being able to access Takara, shouldn't really make any difference, in this situation.
(Oct. 13, 2013  11:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  11:29 AM)BerserkerByakko Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:33 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Especially when they can't use proper grammar while doing it.

Really guys, Just That Guy is right. Stop whining about hasbro. You don't like it? You don't have to buy it. Simple as that.

Well some people can't order Takara Tomy products so they really have no choice but to get Hasbro.

Aside from the 3DS Samurai Pegasus Brave Ver. TT isn't making new Beys at the moment, so not being able to access Takara, shouldn't really make any [/b], in this situation.

If they were a hard-core Beyblade fan, yes they have to or what are they suppose to do, get nothing at all?
(Oct. 13, 2013  12:36 PM)BerserkerByakko Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  11:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  11:29 AM)BerserkerByakko Wrote: Well some people can't order Takara Tomy products so they really have no choice but to get Hasbro.

Aside from the 3DS Samurai Pegasus Brave Ver. TT isn't making new Beys at the moment, so not being able to access Takara, shouldn't really make any [/b], in this situation.

If they were a hard-core Beyblade fan, yes they have to or they don't get anything because it's not like they are going to order since I mentioned some people cannot order.

As I said, Takara isn't currently making new beys.

If people or "hard core Beyblade fans", don't like the side series, they don't Need to buy it. I know some people here would rather not buy it, and just stick with what they have. It's all personal opinion and choice, no one has to purchase anything.

Tongue_out

Sorry if this sounds rude. Im not trying to be. If you want to continue arguing, just PM me, I don't want to spam the thread.
(Oct. 13, 2013  5:59 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: No I'm not talking about the samurai cyclone set lol I'm talking about hasbro's version of the zero g stadium the salamander cyclone beystadium

In the Anime they take the Hasbro name (cyclone beystadium) and use it on the TT stadium.
When the guys in the anime say something like "I can win any battle against anyone in the Cyclone Beystadium" it cracks me up and I think "hah that's the Zero G Attack Stadium, not the cyclone stadium." XD
(Oct. 13, 2013  12:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  12:36 PM)BerserkerByakko Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2013  11:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So If they don't have access to TT, they have to buy a Hasbro side series?

If they were a hard-core Beyblade fan, yes they have to or they don't get anything because it's not like they are going to order since I mentioned some people cannot order.

As I said, Takara isn't currently making new beys.

If people or "hard core Beyblade fans", don't like the side series, they don't Need to buy it. I know some people here would rather not buy it, and just stick with what they have. It's all personal opinion and choice, no one has to purchase anything.

Tongue_out

Sorry if this sounds rude. Im not trying to be. If you want to continue arguing, just PM me, I don't want to spam the thread.

I'm not going to continue debating and I never said anything about Takara Tomy making new Beyblades Smile
looks like bahamoote hahahahah that name, Behamoth, and Griffin are already on the habro site.
Wow. We all missed something, haha.

According to the Beyblade Facebook, last Saturday (the 12)- At all Kmart Locations they had a Beywarriors event/demo.
What?!?!?! I don't have any bey warriors anyways
(Oct. 14, 2013  5:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What?!?!?! I don't have any bey warriors anyways

It was a Demo, so they'd most likely have their own, to demonstrate... Tongue_out
(Oct. 14, 2013  5:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Wow. We all missed something, haha.

According to the Beyblade Facebook, last Saturday (the 12)- At all Kmart Locations they had a Beywarriors event/demo.

That was so not well promoted, hah.
Does anyone know if Samurai Pegasis is coming to Hasbro?
It should, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't. There hasn't been any official pictures of it though.
(Oct. 16, 2013  12:03 AM)Tri Wrote: It should, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't. There hasn't been any official pictures of it though.

It will probably look the same but no stickers.
What if it has a blue chrome wheel!o.O That would look awesome!Grin
I at least predict Samurai Pegasis by December. Would be an opportune release.
I would buy a bahahah hahahaha (I can't say it) moote but you can't get it yet even though it's on the site. Hasbro releases everything about 1 or 2 months before it appears on the anime. so... I guess December would be a good guess.
Does anybody know when Bandid Genbull will be released by Hasbro?
I don't think there's any news on it yet, but It might come out In December, to boost there sells.

It might not i'm just suggestion my opinion.
It might even be released in the next few weeks, I read somewhere its now Bandid Genbus... I forgot where I read it, don't criticize me if I'm wrong.
I can't wait to get genbull and f230 for 10 bucks I don't care how it looks
Guys, this is all spectating. Its kinda spamming Tongue_out

Wave 2 isn't even out (in a lot of places) yet, so spectating on Wave 3 is more of guessing; as there has been no confirmation of anything.
does wave 2 include the beys theyve already released but in a single pack and have their real color
My Walmart just got these:

So happy Smile
Dude, i didnt even know bagamadia was out yet, my walmarts suck
I literally went WOOHEEEEYYEE HAAH when I saw those LMAO... Now my ipod has a hairline crack in the screen. Damn BaHAHAHAmdia, you did it again with your cheeseburger MW.
Leone19 don't you mean speculating?