General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Apr. 25, 2013  2:37 PM)To Wrote: an exclusive, six-piece BEYBLADE Wing Pegasus 90WF toy previously unavailable outside of Japan.

Yes. Yes Hasbro. I dont even have a DS but I might the game just for this. I've been waiting for a Wing Hyperblade, and here it is!
(Apr. 25, 2013  10:38 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: You mean the blue one that has S130RB instead of 90WF...? The press release says 90WF, so unless they've decided to mix and match, I strongly doubt it's the Memorial Version.

You write that as though Hasbro is not known for changing exclusive Beyblades' Tracks and Bottoms.
Oh this is amazing. (sorry for my dead-ness)
That's great news! :3
It's a good thing I just got a 3DS, eh?
It might be what they did the the first game that had sunsanow. They replace the bottom (90wf to 105 f). So it could be the mem. Ver but with 90 Wf
(Apr. 26, 2013  7:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It might be what they did the the first game that had sunsanow. They replace the bottom (90wf to 105 f). So it could be the mem. Ver but with 90 Wf

It is necessarily that, because there is no other Wing Pegasis recolour that was previously only available in Japan ...
This might not be that important, but, my local TRU is selling these weird 3 packs, which contain 3 regular Metal Fury Beys, wrapped in plastic. It also included a few Spark FX Beys in the 3 packs.
(Apr. 28, 2013  3:57 AM)LMAO Wrote: This might not be that important, but, my local TRU is selling these weird 3 packs, which contain 3 regular Metal Fury Beys, wrapped in plastic. It also included a few Spark FX Beys in the 3 packs.

Pics? Correct me if I'm wrong, but during G-Rev didn't hasbro package two beys together, similar to this?
(Apr. 28, 2013  11:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  3:57 AM)LMAO Wrote: This might not be that important, but, my local TRU is selling these weird 3 packs, which contain 3 regular Metal Fury Beys, wrapped in plastic. It also included a few Spark FX Beys in the 3 packs.

Pics? Correct me if I'm wrong, but during G-Rev didn't hasbro package two beys together, similar to this?

Ugh, I forgot to take pics, I didn't have my phone with me. I'll go back there soon and take some.
"Le Dragon Noir" aired on Canal J recently. Inside, it seems we have an extremely...terrible...rename

"Running Dragoon" anyone?

(Apr. 28, 2013  3:55 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "Le Dragon Noir" aired on Canal J recently. Inside, it seems we have an extremely...terrible...rename

"Running Dragoon" anyone?

Well it looks like Kai-V was right, it would air on Canal J first. Seriously, "Running Dragoon?" I know that Hasbro did change the names of the SS beys, and I knew that they wouldn't have kept the name Dark Knight because it was two words and they usually have only one noun or adjective, but I expected it to still have something to do with like a knight or something. And how come they didn't change Dragoon to Dragon? Hopefully, that isn't the real name of the beyblade, and just how France dubs it.
Oh, and "Lancer Dragon" would've been a better name.
That's what I was thinking: this could just be France's dub of the name. I hope it is. How does Hasbro get "Running" from "Dark Knight"? Its like Twisted Tempo all over again Tired I figured they'd change it, but not so... randomly?
I now officially put my money down for a Berserker Begirados to a Jumping Begirados XD
Hasbro maintains the same names through all Non-Asian markets though...at least I think...

It's safe to say, Hasbro probably should've named it "Ruining Dragoon", since that's what they've done...
I know you wouldn't agree but I think Crusader Dragoon would also be a good name.
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I now officially put my money down for a Berserker Begirados to a Jumping Begirados XD

I don't think that they would keep Begirados. If it's not the same as Dragoon, they would probably change it to Behemoth. And I think they would keep Berserker, because it is a type of warrior and is spelled right, and I think the only reason that they changed Dark Knight was because it was two words.
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:03 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I know you wouldn't agree but I think Crusader Dragoon would also be a good name.

Haha, kind of relating it to Batman I see? Dark Knight=Crusader, hmm, I actually wouldn't mind it. It sounds just fine, I'll only have a problem if they suddenly decide to change "Dragooon".
Running Dragooon? That's a really odd name. Hopefully some of the unrevealed names will be better.
(Apr. 28, 2013  11:59 PM)Range Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2013  7:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I now officially put my money down for a Berserker Begirados to a Jumping Begirados XD

I don't think that they would keep Begirados. If it's not the same as Dragoon, they would probably change it to Behemoth. And I think they would keep Berserker, because it is a type of warrior and is spelled right, and I think the only reason that they changed Dark Knight was because it was two words.

I was just joking haha. I doubt they would keep the name too. I find it funny that they keep Death, but Dark Knight is changed to running. It probably has to deal with it being 2 words, but they could have called it: Knight Dragooon, or something similar. It could also involve that Hasbro released a Metal Wheel: Night, which is similar to Knight, not to mention the Dark Wheel. They probably thought it would confuse kids. Just in general "Running" sounds so weird for a Beyblade name. Plus, if its based off of a Dragon, wouldn't it fly? (Flying Dragooon anyone?)
Wait doesn't calling it "Running" Dragooon, throw off the whole crystal wheel thing? I just realized that.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:19 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Wait doesn't calling it "Running" Dragooon, throw off the whole crystal wheel thing? I just realized that.

Pretty much. And like Leone19 said, they didn't change Death Quetzlcoatl's name, yet they changed Fusion Hades to Firefuse Darkhelm, and now "Running Dragooon" I really hope it doesn't turn out to be "Running Dragooon", for the English dub.
With my knowledge of French, I have been doing my best to think of what else the French from France might have meant, because sometimes their way of pronouncing English is horrible, but unfortunately I could not think of anything other than "Running" really ...

There is also a clear scythe on Dark Knight, so I have no idea if they even thought of this before changing the name ...

And no, it will probably remain the same in English; the French dub usually has the correct dub names.
So do we know this is the actual Bey name instead of just the name of the episode itself, or is the episode titled after the Bey?
(Apr. 29, 2013  1:33 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So do we know this is the actual Bey name instead of just the name of the episode itself, or is the episode titled after the Bey?

The title of the episode is translated as "The black dragon". "Running Dragoo(o)n" is what Sakyo calls it.
Wow, ok. That sucks. Hope they don't use that same name in English, but they probly will.
Seeing the confirmation of Ronin Fox's username though, it could definitely be "Ronin Dragoon" or "Ronin Dragooon". It would still be lame because of the obvious scythe on the Dark Knight Crysta Wheel, but I think a ronin is a sort of fighter ...

EDIT : Yes, a rounin : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C5%8Dnin