General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Does anyone still have one of their Hasbro Beyblade packages and can tell me what the address for their United States headquarters is ?
(Mar. 29, 2013  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anyone still have one of their Hasbro Beyblade packages and can tell me what the address for their United States headquarters is ?

Where would it be on one of the boxes becasuse I keep all of mine Grin
(Mar. 29, 2013  12:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Does anyone still have one of their Hasbro Beyblade packages and can tell me what the address for their United States headquarters is ?

Pawtucket, RI 02861-1059 USA

I don't know if this is it, but it's on the box.
Someone sent me a similar address by private message, but it is weird that there would be no specific street address ... Pawtucket is a city.
?

Not shure I think its Hasbro pawtucket RI 02861*1059 usa
why do you even care? its not like you can go to the factory and change things... or hq... or whatever... can you? let me rephrase the question. nasty letters go in the shredder correct? as does most hate mail. i doubt hasbro will take a criticizm letter either, so again why bother?
#OccupyHasbro2013

...or send them a stern letter.
(Mar. 29, 2013  1:48 AM)MirageShagon Wrote: why do you even care? its not like you can go to the factory and change things... or hq... or whatever... can you? let me rephrase the question. nasty letters go in the shredder correct? as does most hate mail. i doubt hasbro will take a criticizm letter either, so again why bother?

Eh, are you seriously asking me ? I always have good intentions ... If you really want to know, a teacher from an Iowa school emailed us and asked us for help because their fifth grade students have to write a realistic business letter and they will really send it to the company they are writing to, so since we have no physical address due to our nature, I told them I would find out what Hasbro's United States address was and give it to them as well as offer help for anything they or the Beyblade fan student needed.

So, I really hope you regret asking me this rude question ...
(Mar. 26, 2013  7:51 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:29 AM)HDSK Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:00 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: I'll just put this here. I posted it on the last page about a week ago.

I think u should delete tht post i see someones Address.....

@BahamdiaGoriem I seen a Beat lynx recolor Hyerblade Blue and black....It looked cool but i think it was a PhotoShop with a Hyperblade logo

HDSK It would be greatly appreciated by everyone if you included the photos of what you have seen this isn't the first time you've done this might I add.

ill ask my friend to send me the link
(Mar. 28, 2013  3:29 AM)Ryuujin Y Wrote:
Even in the video, Hasbro got Diablo's modes wrong...
Edit: Page 666... huh...

That kid looks like a freshman at my school, lol.
But did they really change X:D so it can use S2D without being in the real Ultimate Balance Mode? If so I might have to pick it up.
(Mar. 29, 2013  7:55 AM)Wombat Wrote: That kid looks like a freshman at my school, lol.
But did they really change XGrin so it can use S2D without being in the real Ultimate Balance Mode? If so I might have to pick it up.

No, Nemesis has absolutely no changes from the original other than colors.
S2D is still only in UBM.
Does anyone know if Canada has gotten Wave 2 of the Hyperblades? Specifically in Toronto? I went to Buffalo, New York last week, and they had it, but so far from what I've seen in Walmart and Toys R' Us here in Toronto, I haven't seen any of the new Hyperblades.
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:16 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know if Canada has gotten Wave 2 of the Hyperblades? Specifically in Toronto? I went to Buffalo, New York last week, and they had it, but so far from what I've seen in Walmart and Toys R' Us here in Toronto, I haven't seen any of the new Hyperblades.

What constitutes "Wave 2" ... ? You know that stock varies too much from store to store, so we cannot work based on "waves". Name specific Beyblades.
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:16 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know if Canada has gotten Wave 2 of the Hyperblades? Specifically in Toronto? I went to Buffalo, New York last week, and they had it, but so far from what I've seen in Walmart and Toys R' Us here in Toronto, I haven't seen any of the new Hyperblades.

What constitutes "Wave 2" ... ? You know that stock varies too much from store to store, so we cannot work based on "waves". Name specific Beyblades.

He probably means Wave 2 as in the new releases, Blitz Striker, Jade Jupiter, and Vari Ares...
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

He probably means Wave 2 as in the new releases, Blitz Striker, Jade Jupiter, and Vari Ares...

Yup, that's what I mean. So has anyone seen Blitz Striker, Jade Jupiter, and Variares Hyperblades, in their local store?
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What constitutes "Wave 2" ... ? You know that stock varies too much from store to store, so we cannot work based on "waves". Name specific Beyblades.

Yup, that's what I mean. So has anyone seen Blitz Striker, Jade Jupiter, and Variares Hyperblades, in their local store?

I saw them once, but I'm in the US so it probably doesn't help your case. But, I haven't seen them since, so I'm asuming Hasbro is slowly releasing, or they're selling out very fast!
I do not recall seeing them in my local stores.
All of the retailers that I frequent out here(Wal-Mart, Target, and TRU) have the Hyperblades Variares and Jade Jupiter, but I have not yet seen any Blitz Striker.
Even though I'm in the US, I am experiencing the same things, but in my case, target has no hyperblades whatsoever, and TRU only has wave 1, (see above posts) but I know my friend outnumbered just got blitz striker, but I don't know where.
I found VariAres and Jade Jupiter at Kohl's of all places, and I found Blitz at a Target while I was on vacation last week. They're out there, just not in very large numbers.
By the way, LMAO was only asking about Canadian stores ...
While collecting the Hasbro re-colors I found that the 2 pack "Pegasus Storm Bringer" lists Cosmic Pegasus B-146E. I have B-146D (from the Ultimate Gift Set) but can't find any reference to A B or C.
Anyone know where they come from or what they look like?

Thanks.
(Apr. 01, 2013  5:27 PM)doc8466 Wrote: While collecting the Hasbro re-colors I found that the 2 pack "Pegasus Storm Bringer" lists Cosmic Pegasus B-146E. I have B-146D (from the Ultimate Gift Set) but can't find any reference to A B or C.

Thanks.

I've been keeping track. They skipped over them for some reason.
(Apr. 01, 2013  5:27 PM)doc8466 Wrote: While collecting the Hasbro re-colors I found that the 2 pack "Pegasus Storm Bringer" lists Cosmic Pegasus B-146E. I have B-146D (from the Ultimate Gift Set) but can't find any reference to A B or C.

Thanks.

1 Original
2 Beybattle Pack (With fang leone, Variares and Beat Lynx and Launcher Grip. All Recoulers)
3 Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus
4 Spark FX Wing Pegasus
5 Spark FXs Double pack.
6 Hyperstrike Battle Set Version

Think that's all of them
Today I went on a quick little BeyHunt to 2 Wal-Mart's, and I had actually found some of the new Hyperblades (Blitz Striker, Variares, Jade Jupiter). Surprised to see the Wave 2's at both of the locations. I picked up a Variares while I was there.

Anyways, has Hasbro released any information on what Wave 3 of the Hyperblades? I really just hope Hasbro considers making a Scythe Kronos, Duo Ice-Titan, Firefuse Darkhelm, Beat Lynx, Proto Nemesis, Death Quetz, L Drago Guardian, and Wing Pegasis Hyperblade(s). (Excuse me if I missed any)