General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Mar. 19, 2013  10:04 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  9:28 PM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: Did Hasbro every try to continue the Beyblade Series after G-Revolution ended? I don't remember much from back when I used to watch G-Revolution.

They released most of the HMS beyblades and a bunch of plastic rerelases and recolors. But Beyblade really did poorly back then and Hasbro lost a lot of money (see: http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/07/news/mid...o_results/). I think it would be possible for Hasbro to keep the main Beyblade line going past Gladiator Bahamudia, but it would really just depend on the demand and sales of Shogun Steel.

That's what I'd say. If they were to continue Beyblade on their own, no matter in what way, shape, or form, it would all be determined by how well Shogun Steel does. Personally, I think it would be interesting to see what Hasbro would do (non-XTS wise) if there were no barriers(ie, Metal wheel wouldn't need to resemble something form TT like Legend and Fury)
Does anyone know about any upcoming Hyperblades releases? Such as Duo Ice-Titan, Firefuse Darkhelm, Etc. I would really like to see Hyperblade versions of those. If they're not making them now I'm sure they probably will soon.
So far, there's nothing on them.
I went to Walmart and saw some Special Value Hyper Strike Battle Sets with a bonus Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis. Anyone see it?
(Mar. 24, 2013  12:29 AM)Ryuujin Y Wrote: I went to Walmart and saw some Special Value Hyper Strike Battle Sets with a bonus Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis. Anyone see it?

That's really weird. I went to Walmart today and saw nothing like that. Did you take pictures of it? If Hasbro really released this, then this is amazing!
Yeah, I saw some promotion of it on a website. I forgot what it was
(Mar. 16, 2013  6:41 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Nothing special, but in Wal-Mart's ad for this upcoming week, they listed an exclusive version of the Hyper-Strike Battle Set which comes with Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis.

I'll just put this here. I posted it on the last page about a week ago.
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:00 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  6:41 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Nothing special, but in Wal-Mart's ad for this upcoming week, they listed an exclusive version of the Hyper-Strike Battle Set which comes with Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis.

I think u should delete tht post i see someones Address.....

@BahamdiaGoriem I seen a Beat lynx recolor Hyerblade Blue and black....It looked cool but i think it was a PhotoShop with a Hyperblade logo
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:29 AM)HDSK Wrote:

It's the address of a Wal-Mart.
Oh, thank you. Sorry, I never noticed! It's amazing!So does it come with 4 beys?
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:38 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:00 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: I'll just put this here. I posted it on the last page about a week ago.

It's the address of a Wal-Mart.

Oh.... Didnt want anyones adress in public
Everytime I go into Walmart, most of the Hyperblades are sold out. It makes me mad these people don't join this site! Usually they are little kids, though.

And did the set come with just Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis or them two plus the original ones released with it?
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Everytime I go into Walmart, most of the Hyperblades are sold out. It makes me mad these people don't join this site! Usually they are little kids, though.

And did the set come with just Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis or them two plus the original ones released with it?
It comes with them plus the original two that were included in that set.
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Everytime I go into Walmart, most of the Hyperblades are sold out. It makes me mad these people don't join this site!

^This
I'm seriously starting to think that there is another person/people in my town that are heavy into beyblade at the rate beyblades go in town. It goes beyond little kids begging their parents for them. The frustrating thing is not knowing XD
Get some Promo Cards and "forget" them at the store ...
(Mar. 24, 2013  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Get some Promo Cards and "forget" them at the store ...

Wait, what "promo cards" are you talking about? (It's probably obvious but I don't know :\)
Hasbro usually updates when I'm not browsing for an extended period of time.... Whodunnit....

Oh and the amount of ROBINS EGG BLUE in their hyperblades is disturbing.
(Mar. 24, 2013  4:05 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2013  3:31 AM)Tri Wrote: Everytime I go into Walmart, most of the Hyperblades are sold out. It makes me mad these people don't join this site!

^This
I'm seriously starting to think that there is another person/people in my town that are heavy into beyblade at the rate beyblades go in town. It goes beyond little kids begging their parents for them. The frustrating thing is not knowing XD

In my town beyblade is most popular in Junior High, mostly in the 6th grade side..... A little where i am because the teachers r so mean to the kid who play it (ME). "Grow up" " Are u Serious".... One teacher even said go on facebook or something..... And where i go they play with TT more than Hasbro.... 6th graders claim that they have no credit, Tired (Debit Card)
(Mar. 24, 2013  5:28 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Hasbro usually updates when I'm not browsing for an extended period of time.... Whodunnit....

Oh and the amount of ROBINS EGG BLUE in their hyperblades is disturbing.

Yeah, Dragonis and Nemesis have identical colors except for the Clear Wheel. I like the blue, but like you said it's overused.
(Mar. 24, 2013  4:58 AM)Range Wrote: Wait, what "promo cards" are you talking about? (It's probably obvious but I don't know :\)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Prom...eted-07-30
(Mar. 24, 2013  1:29 AM)HDSK Wrote: @BahamdiaGoriem I seen a Beat lynx recolor Hyerblade Blue and black....It looked cool but i think it was a PhotoShop with a Hyperblade logo

Even if it probably isn't real could you put in a picture or send the link? That way other people could see how it looks and maybe decide if it's real or not.

@BahamdiaGoriem I seen a Beat lynx recolor Hyerblade Blue and black....It looked cool but i think it was a PhotoShop with a Hyperblade logo

HDSK It would be greatly appreciated by everyone if you included the photos of what you have seen this isn't the first time you've done this might I add.
Even in the video, Hasbro got Diablo's modes wrong...
Edit: Page 666... huh...
I'd mentioned that earlier, though the comment seemed to have gone unnoticed...
Anyway, I wonder if hasbro even knows Diablo can do that.