General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I have GIGANTIC news! Today I went to register myself for the tournament at TRU, and I went t the toy section, and I saw mercury Anubis n the beyblade shelves! The only problem was, is that, they're was a sign that said, "releasing march 16th, not for sale yet" so I'm guessing hasbro is going to have them for sale, and oh, the price tag said it costs $10.47. Smile
(Feb. 25, 2013  11:31 PM)LMAO Wrote: I have GIGANTIC news! Today I went to register myself for the tournament at TRU, and I went t the toy section, and I saw mercury Anubis n the beyblade shelves! The only problem was, is that, they're was a sign that said, "releasing march 16th, not for sale yet" so I'm guessing hasbro is going to have them for sale, and oh, the price tag said it costs $10.47. Smile

I just died reading this. Was it Brave ver.?
(Feb. 25, 2013  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The others are identifiable, hah ? But seriously, one is clearly wolf-based, and Daidouji briefly appeared in the last chapter of the manga ... Even though his reappearance in the anime would be surprising, it would be cool if those 'unidentified' BeyWarriors were an indicator of something more.

Well, that's the thing. I've checked over the parts and official artworks previously drawn for each "beast", and they aren't familiar. I can identify the others via boxes from the Toy Fair 2013, but those four are beyond me. I did notice one was a Wolf, which made me think of Doji, but there wasn't a Zero-G Wolf outside of the Manga, which leads me to believe that the final fourteen episodes missing from the anime may debut four new Beyblades, and the reappearance of Doji.

Of course, it's speculation in my head. We have to wait for the facts.
(Feb. 26, 2013  12:12 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2013  10:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The others are identifiable, hah ? But seriously, one is clearly wolf-based, and Daidouji briefly appeared in the last chapter of the manga ... Even though his reappearance in the anime would be surprising, it would be cool if those 'unidentified' BeyWarriors were an indicator of something more.

Well, that's the thing. I've checked over the parts and official artworks previously drawn for each "beast", and they aren't familiar. I can identify the others via boxes from the Toy Fair 2013, but those four are beyond me. I did notice one was a Wolf, which made me think of Doji, but there wasn't a Zero-G Wolf outside of the Manga, which leads me to believe that the final fourteen episodes missing from the anime may debut four new Beyblades, and the reappearance of Doji.

Of course, it's speculation in my head. We have to wait for the facts.

That would be the best thing Hasbro has done (if that is true) Its makes sense, if the Warriors that don't look to be based off of anything out now, are from the "exclusive" episodes. (Also Doji was prbably my favorite villian, so if he comes back in the anime, that;d be amazing)
Does the Legend Series and Metal Fury indicate that they have complete freedom with Metal/Chrome wheels...??

Maybe we can has Leone Zero-G...?
Just went to Walmart, picked up the new Hyperblades. No snot green VariAres, but that's okay with me. And damn that "Striker" looks even more amazing up close than I thought. Hopefully Hasbro continues this trend of decent colors on Hyperblades.

I recall someone eariler saying that Hasbro is releasing each Metal Fury as either Spark FX or Hyperblades but not both, which would be sad if true. The only one they didn't remake yet is Scythe Kronos, which I hope will get awesome colors, but knowing Hasbro, it's gonna be hot pink and snot green. Dang it. Thinking about that just makes me sad again.
Ah I consider you lucky! My Walmart has the Green Variares, but not a single sign of Blitz Striker or Jade Jupiter.
I'm hoping for a Purple and Yellow Scythe Khronos Wink
Sorry, after scraping every inch of every Toy Fair image for Beyblade, a few more details that may or may not be known;

The Zero-G Compact Launcher is now called the Shogun Ripcord Launcher.
The Zero-G Stadium included with the Samurai Cyclone set is called the Cyclone Stadium.

If I see any more, I'll update this post.
(Feb. 26, 2013  12:20 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Does the Legend Series and Metal Fury indicate that they have complete freedom with Metal/Chrome wheels...??

Maybe we can has Leone Zero-G...?

Neither the Legend Series nor Metal Fury indicate any freedom ... In fact, they just took pre-existing molds and just slightly modified them.
Actually on second thought yeah I agree, my idea is bad for business as I failed to catch. Also some other illegal accidents will happen if they considered it... :I

I just wonder how Hasbro are gonna "Re-Release" Shogun Steel/Zero G as special recolors.... Oh man the thoughts are crazy. I want a black-painted Gryph already!!
I'd love to see an Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium! I doubt they will, but that would be awesome. Make it come with the actual Proto Nemesis (Or Diablo Nemesis! Tongue_out)
(Feb. 24, 2013  7:54 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't know if this is supposed to go here or not, but, I just wanted everyone to know, that around Canada, on March 16, 2013, there will be a Hasbro Tournament at every Toys R' Us location. OH, and also, make sure to register, starting from February 23. Lastly, on March 16th, if you spend $20 or more on beyblade products, you will receive a free Mercury Anubis (Max 60 per store). Check out toysrus.ca/beyblade if you are interested. Smile

I'm not sure if I'll be able to promote the WBO at one of these this time, but if you'd be willing to do it yourself, I can give you a handful of Promo Cards next weekend.

(Feb. 25, 2013  6:32 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: I might be able to get to a Toronto toys r us while the promo is on, hopefully get a Mercury Anubis from the spend 20$ thing

You might be able to get to a Toronto TRU? Better yet, why not get to a Toronto tournament? Grin Specifically: REIGNITE YOUR SPIRIT!
If LMAO isn't able to do it then maybe I could :p
haha its alright HeavenKerbecs, don't worry I'll be able to do it! Just remind me on the day of the tournament! Grin
(Feb. 26, 2013  2:43 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  7:54 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't know if this is supposed to go here or not, but, I just wanted everyone to know, that around Canada, on March 16, 2013, there will be a Hasbro Tournament at every Toys R' Us location. OH, and also, make sure to register, starting from February 23. Lastly, on March 16th, if you spend $20 or more on beyblade products, you will receive a free Mercury Anubis (Max 60 per store). Check out toysrus.ca/beyblade if you are interested. Smile

I'm not sure if I'll be able to promote the WBO at one of these this time, but if you'd be willing to do it yourself, I can give you a handful of Promo Cards next weekend.

(Feb. 25, 2013  6:32 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: I might be able to get to a Toronto toys r us while the promo is on, hopefully get a Mercury Anubis from the spend 20$ thing

You might be able to get to a Toronto TRU? Better yet, why not get to a Toronto tournament? Grin Specifically: REIGNITE YOUR SPIRIT!
As much as I'd love to cant, stuck in Thunder Bay and my parents don't approve of my nerd activities... If there was a Tourny the week of Fan Expo Canade though...(Seriously someone needs to make one around then) there would be a good chance I could come.
Also, any other big promos they could give away the Brav ver. Mercury Anubis in besides this event. If it was a DVD promo I'd get 10
(Feb. 26, 2013  12:30 AM)Meow! Wrote: Ah I consider you lucky! My Walmart has the Green Variares, but not a single sign of Blitz Striker or Jade Jupiter.

We don't even have hyperblade in the UK so I consider you quite lucky.
(Feb. 26, 2013  4:27 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: As much as I'd love to cant, stuck in Thunder Bay and my parents don't approve of my nerd activities... If there was a Tourny the week of Fan Expo Canade though...(Seriously someone needs to make one around then) there would be a good chance I could come.

I actually tried that once back in 2009, but we ended up being short one or two people. We were right beside the MTCC too. That was before Beyblade was launched in North America though, so that may explain the low turnout. Maybe I'll try again this year.
(Feb. 27, 2013  3:40 AM)Kei Wrote: I actually tried that once back in 2009, but we ended up being short one or two people. We were right beside the MTCC too. That was before Beyblade was launched in North America though, so that may explain the low turnout. Maybe I'll try again this year.

Sounds great! Hopefully I can attend that one. Also have fun at Reignite!
Now then it seems more people are getting their hands on Hyperblades, hopefully this will mean people will really be able to level the playing field as far as parts goes (As someone that can't import too much, it's a true blessing). And who knows, maybe new test will yield weird but fun combos, maybe even a few competitive viable ones.
(Feb. 26, 2013  12:27 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Just went to Walmart, picked up the new Hyperblades. No snot green VariAres, but that's okay with me. And damn that "Striker" looks even more amazing up close than I thought. Hopefully Hasbro continues this trend of decent colors on Hyperblades.

I recall someone eariler saying that Hasbro is releasing each Metal Fury as either Spark FX or Hyperblades but not both, which would be sad if true. The only one they didn't remake yet is Scythe Kronos, which I hope will get awesome colors, but knowing Hasbro, it's gonna be hot pink and snot green. Dang it. Thinking about that just makes me sad again.

Nothing wrong with hot pink because that would actually look nice to me...
I hope Death Quetzalcoatl has the same awesome purple Screw Capricorne 90MF uses....
(Feb. 28, 2013  12:56 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: I hope Death Quetzalcoatl has the same awesome purple Screw Capricorne 90MF uses....

Hmm, i was thinking more of a green like from the clear wheel of the spark fx Quetzalcoatl.
I noticed tht the Pockets for the Stadium in Shogun Steel.... there reinforced, so TT is a Open pocket and Hasbro has a little thing that scoop under the pocket so they don't have to drop down and roll all over the floor.... Probably thts why the stadium seems so unbalanced...
HOW COME CANADA GETS THE NEW BEYS FIRST IN MAY THAT IS TOATLY UNFAIR YOU GUYS WILL HAVE YOUR BEYS DURING SUMMER BREAK WHILE WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AUGUST AKA: SCHOOL STARTS
(Mar. 02, 2013  3:14 AM)edesen smith123 Wrote: HOW COME CANADA GETS THE NEW BEYS FIRST IN MAY THAT IS TOATLY UNFAIR YOU GUYS WILL HAVE YOUR BEYS DURING SUMMER BREAK WHILE WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AUGUST AKA: SCHOOL STARTS

What ? Are you referring to Shogun Steel ? Because if that is the case, the title of this topic clearly says that they will be released around Fall 2013, nowhere near May ...