General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 21, 2013  6:50 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:42 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:36 PM)Luck Wrote: Is it really a tradition though ... ?
I mean , it's more the two main rivals beys that they include isn't it ?

I was joking about the tradition but I mean it's always good to include both Directions as mainly beginners buy this set and it's good for them to know about both directions of spin especially with Zero-G as now Left and Right Specific parts are compatible with each others

Eh , well the problem with that though , is that zero-g has a slightly new system - combining more parts together (elegidly)... And Dragooon would over power Ifraid anyday ... Uncertain

Even though, hasbro has always done that for the "main" set. Unless we get another with an attack type stadium with ifraid and dragoon. That could be a possibility Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Yes , and it would in fact be better IMO .
Yay uk has sparks fx two packs.
Its at horwich tesco.
I currently have all the hyperblades except for blitz striker 100rsf and variares dd
So many people have Hyperblades. Pinching_eyes_2 Australia is so slow ..!
They made it to Puerto Rico this last week, the Hyperblades, with the exception of the 2nd wave. Although we had the Hyper Strike Battle Set like 3 weeks ago.
Same here. I got the Hyper Strike set at TRU but they had no starters. I bought Flash Saggitario at Walmart, but they didn't have the set.
Does us have the sparks fx two packs because in my tesco in UK they have Orion's, Pegasus and Befalls two pack but no Poison Zurafas yet.
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:51 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does us have the sparks fx two packs because in my tesco in UK they have Orion's, Pegasus and Befalls two pack but no Poison Zurafas yet.

You can just buy regular Poison Zurafa ...
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:19 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:51 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Does us have the sparks fx two packs because in my tesco in UK they have Orion's, Pegasus and Befalls two pack but no Poison Zurafas yet.

He meant that it was the two pack they didn't have yet, not that he needed it. Tongue_out Plus the recolor is freaking awesome.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:19 PM)Luck Wrote:

He meant that it was the two pack they didn't have yet, not that he needed it. Tongue_out Plus the recolor is freaking awesome.
Thank you, yeh ashame the recolour is sweet, befalls is boss but uw145ewd was plain red.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:19 PM)Luck Wrote: You can just buy regular Poison Zurafa ...

Thank you, yeh ashame the recolour is sweet, befalls is boss but uw145ewd was plain red.

UW145EWD Are best red IMO xD
Or green . That'd be epic .
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:59 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: He meant that it was the two pack they didn't have yet, not that he needed it. Tongue_out Plus the recolor is freaking awesome.

Too bad there are none of those green colours, counter horogium is quite nice too with blue rubber on rs, and cosmic is not as good IMO though fang Ionis is quite nice. Orion is beautiful IMO and beat fox I have no opinions.
(Feb. 23, 2013  10:25 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:59 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thank you, yeh ashame the recolour is sweet, befalls is boss but uw145ewd was plain red.

Too bad there are none of those green colours, counter horogium is quite nice too with blue rubber on rs, and cosmic is not as good IMO though fang Ionis is quite nice. Orion is beautiful IMO and beat fox I have no opinions.

The two cadagories of Spark FX:
Extrememly Amazing and Thought Out (A Few)
Picked out of a Hat Random and Ugly (Most)
I can't wait for the two packs, might buy all of them. I'm gonna buy them for parts, not the actual beys. They have sweet recolors but when the hell is Hasbro gonna release DUO and Death? I can't just be using Basalt as my Duo.
Does hasbro plan on making any hyperblade double packs? those would be very useful! The new spark fx double packs are all going to be hollow as usual, but I was really hoping for hyperblades double packs Grin
Shogun Steel? How on earth did Hasbro get Shogun Steel from Zero G? Zero G seems like a name that could work well in America. Hell, Shogun Steel sounds more Japanese than Zero G! I'm probably going to stay away from the American Zero G, as with recent confusion at the toy aisle I'm sure they're going to release each Bey a million different ways with only one or two versions being legit/useful. I just can't wait to get the glow in the dark engine generator spark fx wheelz super duper sound fx holy carp it actually flies Samurai Pegasis.
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:26 AM)Catalyst Wrote: Shogun Steel? How on earth did Hasbro get Shogun Steel from Zero G? Zero G seems like a name that could work well in America. Hell, Shogun Steel sounds more Japanese than Zero G! I'm probably going to stay away from the American Zero G, as with recent confusion at the toy aisle I'm sure they're going to release each Bey a million different ways with only one or two versions being legit/useful. I just can't wait to get the glow in the dark engine generator spark fx wheelz super duper sound fx holy carp it actually flies Samurai Pegasis.

Josh Nichols would be proud of that emphasis. Tongue_out
I agree, though Shogun Steel actually sounds like a tacky Transformers series Uncertain
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:26 AM)Catalyst Wrote: Shogun Steel? How on earth did Hasbro get Shogun Steel from Zero G? Zero G seems like a name that could work well in America. Hell, Shogun Steel sounds more Japanese than Zero G! I'm probably going to stay away from the American Zero G, as with recent confusion at the toy aisle I'm sure they're going to release each Bey a million different ways with only one or two versions being legit/useful. I just can't wait to get the glow in the dark engine generator spark fx wheelz super duper sound fx holy carp it actually flies Samurai Pegasis.

Rant of the Year, I honestly can't agree more xD

Oh, and it's "Pegasus" Wink
Darn I still can't find the poison zurafa two pack, it's only the same three I mentioned in the UK but oh well.
My Hasbro ripcords have once again ripped. Each one breaks one way or another. Can't wait for the Zero-G Compact Launcher in Shogun Steel..
I don't know if this is supposed to go here or not, but, I just wanted everyone to know, that around Canada, on March 16, 2013, there will be a Hasbro Tournament at every Toys R' Us location. OH, and also, make sure to register, starting from February 23. Lastly, on March 16th, if you spend $20 or more on beyblade products, you will receive a free Mercury Anubis (Max 60 per store). Check out toysrus.ca/beyblade if you are interested. Smile
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:55 AM)M Wrote: the electronic tops have allways been part of the beyblade toy line... they are just another way to get kids to buy their stuff.. becuse it "makes noise"....
I dont know about you but i wouldent waste my cash on one of um.

i think you are right because i was just battling a ir spinner an my leon beat hi
Tongue_out
(Feb. 24, 2013  7:54 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't know if this is supposed to go here or not, but, I just wanted everyone to know, that around Canada, on March 16, 2013, there will be a Hasbro Tournament at every Toys R' Us location. OH, and also, make sure to register, starting from February 23. Lastly, on March 16th, if you spend $20 or more on beyblade products, you will receive a free Mercury Anubis (Max 60 per store). Check out toysrus.ca/beyblade if you are interested. Smile

Gosh this better be in the U.S. (nothing yet, hopefully they're gonna do it here, I WANT A MERCURY ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!)