General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

My bet would be on another "Legendary Bladers" three-pack for Mercury "Anubius".

I'm really excited for those 2-packs! Sick recolors + MB finally = happy Mr. N
However, my Walmart seems to be quite slow on new releases, so Unhappy
I found out the hard way that Hasbro keychains are extremely cheaply made. The teeth on the ripcord break, so the ripcord gets stuck in the launcher. When you try to launch with the ripcord stuck in the launcher the ripcord "rips". I now need a replacement keychain beyblade ripcord. I don't think I will bother getting one though, it'll just break again..
I was on Youtube, and i seen a video by Zankey....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlUAWZ_BRIAnd
at 0:46 that is a close look at beywarrior
(Feb. 20, 2013  11:58 PM)HDSK Wrote: I was on Youtube, and i seen a video by Zankey....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlUAWZ_BRIAnd
at 0:46 that is a close look at beywarrior
they look horrible! Yet again, that's usually the case with all the xts beys...
Great now Hasbro is getting the idea i would get a gladiator bahamdia or an pirates orogya right now.
I think I know where beywarriors came from, takara tomy cross arms.
At 0:25 it looks like Samurai Ifrit has a GCF.
I seriously don't get why Hasbro just can't release them in the original colors, like seriously.

However that octagon stadium thing, I might actually get for the sake of remaking the battle in episode 26.
Yeah, that was actually my first thought when I saw it, that it looked like that stadium.

great minds think alike bro
(Feb. 21, 2013  3:27 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I seriously don't get why Hasbro just can't release them in the original colors, like seriously.

However that octagon stadium thing, I might actually get for the sake of remaking the battle in episode 26.

Last I checked that only applies to the double packs, same as they did for Metal Fight...
(Feb. 21, 2013  3:42 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  3:27 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I seriously don't get why Hasbro just can't release them in the original colors, like seriously.

Last I checked that only applies to the double packs, same as they did for Metal Fight...

Explain Hyperblades then. Even the "nerfed" Metal fury ones look bad enough.
(Feb. 21, 2013  3:44 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  3:42 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:

Explain Hyperblades then. Even the "nerfed" Metal fury ones look bad enough.
Hyperblades is the exception, and the nerfed ones don't really count as those were extremely altered in most cases. Also no ones forcing you to buy local, you can always import
Do you think Hasbro will realese the zero g string launcher and grips
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:54 AM)King Bey Wrote: Do you think Hasbro will realese the zero g string launcher and grips

Probably, the launcher grips are a near necessary and same goes for the string launcher, I doubt we'll see the zero g light launcher
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:57 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:54 AM)King Bey Wrote: Do you think Hasbro will realese the zero g string launcher and grips

Probably, the launcher grips are a near necessary and same goes for the string launcher, I doubt we'll see the zero g light launcher
Weren't the launchers in the set zero g light launchers?
Do you think they will realse more stadiums and samurai Pegasus
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:02 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:57 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:

No, those were the compact launchers.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Zero-G_Compact_Launcher

These are the zero g light launcher
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Lau...C2%892.jpg
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:16 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:02 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  4:57 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Probably, the launcher grips are a near necessary and same goes for the string launcher, I doubt we'll see the zero g light launcher

Sorry, my bad. Got confused with the light launcher 2.
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:15 AM)King Bey Wrote: Do you think they will realse more stadiums and samurai Pegasus

I hope you know there is no reason for them not to release Pegasis, and also they will most likely release separate stadiums.
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:25 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:15 AM)King Bey Wrote: Do you think they will realse more stadiums and samurai Pegasus

I hope you know there is no reason for them not to release Pegasis, and also they will most likely release separate stadiums.

I think they will because when kids see ginka in the anime with samurai Pegasus kids are going to want it which equals more profit

(Feb. 21, 2013  5:25 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:

I think they will because when kids see ginka in the anime with samurai Pegasus kids are going to want it which equals more profit Hasbro is smart like that why do you think they realesed hyperbladed
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:25 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:16 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  5:02 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Weren't the launchers in the set zero g light launchers?

Sorry, my bad. Got confused with the light launcher 2.
It's alright, confused me at first to
I'm surprised they didn't continue the tradition of including a Right Spin and Left Spin Beyblade with the Cyclone Stadium.
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:23 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I'm surprised they didn't continue the tradition of including a Right Spin and Left Spin Beyblade with the Cyclone Stadium.

Is it really a tradition though ... ?
I mean , it's more the two main rivals beys that they include isn't it ?
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:36 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:23 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I'm surprised they didn't continue the tradition of including a Right Spin and Left Spin Beyblade with the Cyclone Stadium.

I was joking about the tradition but I mean it's always good to include both Directions as mainly beginners buy this set and it's good for them to know about both directions of spin especially with Zero-G as now Left and Right Specific parts are compatible with each other
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:42 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:36 PM)Luck Wrote:

I was joking about the tradition but I mean it's always good to include both Directions as mainly beginners buy this set and it's good for them to know about both directions of spin especially with Zero-G as now Left and Right Specific parts are compatible with each other

Eh , well the problem with that though , is that zero-g has a slightly new system - combining more parts together (elegidly)... And Dragooon would over power Ifraid anyday ... Uncertain