General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 09, 2013  8:51 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: does the variares say that it can spin left and right? if not, can you test that for me?

It sure does say that! Here's another pic.

[Image: yG0yjv6.jpg]
You'd have thought Hasbro would have learnt from the first time round Spinning Spirits aren't gonna sell well haha
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:43 AM)putotyraooo Wrote: Fresh off the announcement I posted, and Hasbro putting pics of these up on their website, I found the new Hyperblades at my local Meijer tonight.

Maybe a first in the world? Who knows, but for anyone rushing out to find these, keep in mind Meijer is ONLY in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky, so they may not be at other retailers yet. I have certainly found stuff at Meijer before other retailers. At Meijer Hyperblades are $9.99. I passed up the Blitz Striker.

You found them!? It's always weird when Hasbro has a release date for others but release them early (Those was supposed to be released on March.)

EDIT: I also notice the details on DGrin say Wide instead of Wide Ball, hah.
Finally hyperblades arrived in Belgium C:
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:42 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: EDIT: I also notice the details on DGrin say Wide instead of Wide Ball, hah.

It always amazes me how they can make mistakes like that.
Has any one else seen the new Hasbro Shogun steel battle set?

(Feb. 08, 2013  4:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That sounds horrible and I even prefer TAKARA-TOMY's focus on a whole other toyline called Battorog activated by nunchucks in the players' hands, but hey, if this is Hasbro's strategy to make Beyblade an evergreen brand, let us see ...

Hopefullly it will play out right, i hope it works though.
So I watched this video on Youtube:

I was really surprised that Hasbro is making a Zero-G stadium, but still no BB-10. Tired I know they didn't release due to safety reasons, but come on!
Hope to see some videos of toyreviewers soon
EDIT: dont know if anyone saw it, but hasbro made new launchers and they made theyre boxes like the tt ones
(Feb. 09, 2013  6:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: So I watched this video on Youtube:

I was really surprised that Hasbro is making a Zero-G stadium, but still no BB-10. Tired I know they didn't release due to safety reasons, but come on!

I see Ifraid and I think the other one is Saramanda. It's coll they are making Zero G stadiums, but that color ... Eww.
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:02 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote:

Where did you get that pic
Does it really have exits though, that is the question ... At least it has the same shape, which is awesome

A clearer picture of the "BeyWarriors" :

[Image: beywarriors.jpg]
Do I spot Zero-G light launchers on that set?!

And even a Zero-G stadium! yesssssss
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does it really have exits though, that is the question ... At least it has the same shape, which is awesome

A clearer picture of the "BeyWarriors" :

I personally find those things quite cool, haha. I think customization will be cool as well with those.
I bet they have worse weight distribution than Saramanda, lmao.
Well the warriors look a lot different than expected XD Also i did see some Shogun 2-Packs and the new packaging for the beys. The 2-Packs look the same but the starters look sort of like takaras boxes.
And no your not the only one who noticed. And the bey case beside the rack with the new stuff looks to be designed differently, yuuussshhh!

(Feb. 09, 2013  6:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: So I watched this video on Youtube:

I was really surprised that Hasbro is making a Zero-G stadium, but still no BB-10. -_- I know they didn't release due to safety reasons, but come on!

I wonder what the solo sold stadiums will look like? I hope they sell the Attack stadium and the Defense stadium!
I'm really glad that Hasbro is releasing the ZERO-G Stadium(s), but god, that stadium is ugly. The yellow colour isn't absolutely horrible, but the design on the stadium floor is just vulgar. It makes it seem cheap. I don't understand why they always feel the need to splash colours and designs all over their stadiums. The contrast in design philosophy between Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY is striking.

Anyways, Hasbro also seems to be keeping the term "Synchrome"; it's impossible to read on the video, but it is written on the bottom left of the packaging, in gold.

Kai-V Wrote:A clearer picture of the "BeyWarriors" :

cross arms 2.0
Why is hasbro going Rainbow?
I really do hope to see videos of the new stuff, i really like it that they use the kind of TT package now, and the beywarriors also look pretty cool, hope to see more pics tomorrow!
Those Beywarriors are hilarious....

Nice to know the Shogun Steel is having a somewhat normal start!
I wonder what will happen when those beywarriors hit stores near us?
It just kinda seems weired that they did what they did. And what does "New storyline" mean? Does that mean another anime? But that doesnt seem correct considering i saw some B-Daman on the right side of that pic. Any ways i geuss thats sorta off topic. I also wander if they will inclued synchromed beys with 2/3-packs?
I hope th see some Toyreviewers on youtube soon. I really wish hasbro succeeds in making beyblade an evergreen series!! "May our utmost wishes be granted".
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:40 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Well the warriors look a lot different than expected XD Also i did see some Shogun 2-Packs and the new packaging for the beys. The 2-Packs look the same but the starters look sort of like takaras boxes.
And no your not the only one who noticed. And the bey case beside the rack with the new stuff looks to be designed differently, yuuussshhh!

Well, it's different because it's designed for Beywarriors, not Beyblades... That whole display on the hexagon seems to only contain Beywarriors, but I could be wrong.
There is a display/demonstration station for Shogun Steel next to it though on the left (behind the guy's arm in the picture), but once again, they are focusing more on their own products this year, like last year with the Destroyer Dome and Beywheelz.
They have SS and BW there on the same rack, And its in between the SS beys so thats why i said that ^-^
I bet the two packs are going to be weirder than Metal Fury hah..
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:49 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I bet the two packs are going to be weirder than Metal Fury hah..

Most likely. But i was wondering if they would use 4:D bottoms as some of the parts?