General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Wow, they actually kept the name "The Ripper" ?
The Ripper

To all things that are holy in Marketing....
I love the colors in the spark Dx double packs, and after heavy use vari will lose that acid green

I love the colors in the spark Dx double packs, and after heavy use vari will lose that acid green or use nail polish remover
Every time the do a horrendous colour like that I think what amazing colour they should have done. Would have looked awesome with the right shade of red.
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:23 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Woah, even more updates on the Hasbro Site*:
SparkFX Metal Fury 2-Packs:
Befall the Ripper
Barnard's Loop Attack
Pegasus Storm Bringer
Crushing Blast Barrage <- This one has a typo, Poison Zurafa should be BB-86A, not B121A. That would be Inferno Byxis.

An incorrect listing for Legendary Bladers: Nemesis Crisis?

And a new Beywheelz set: SparkFX Ripshot Battle Set

*They also posted the XTS Stealth Battlers and more SparkFX Beywheelz.

No, Poison Zurafa and Inferno Byxis were both released as B-121. There was never a Beyblade with the code BB-86 released by Hasbro.

The Fox and the Befall in those sets look very nice. I guess they aren't releasing Hyperblade Faceoff sets yet?
(Jan. 30, 2013  10:08 PM)Imperial Wrote: I guess they aren't releasing Hyperblade Faceoff sets yet?

That is exactly what I was thinking. They'll probably be released sometime soon. Maybe around mid-spring? As for Hyperblade Faceoff sets' costs, I wonder if they'll be the same price as the regulars (Metal Fury, Spark FX, etc). Or will they be an extra $5-10?
(Jan. 30, 2013  3:23 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote: Woah, even more updates on the Hasbro Site*:
Befall the Ripper
Barnard's Loop Attack
Pegasus Storm Bringer
Crushing Blast Barrage <- This one has a typo, Poison Zurafa should be BB-86A, not B121A. That would be Inferno Byxis.

An incorrect listing for Legendary Bladers: Nemesis Crisis?

And a new Beywheelz set: SparkFX Ripshot Battle Set

*They also posted the XTS Stealth Battlers and more SparkFX Beywheelz.

Heres my ideas on these things:

Befall the RipperEeevil Befall looks amazing with those colors. I really like that Tempo ring and RS to.
Barnard's loop:I only like the Orion clear wheel. The rest doesn't look that good (My opinion)
Pegasus storm Bringer:Nice recolors for Cosmic Pegasus! I like the Yellow R145
Crushing blast: Awesome an S130 and MB recolor. Cool looking. Also another aquario!
Beywheelz thing:I actually like the colors on this a lot.

Keep this up Hasbro
(Jan. 30, 2013  10:12 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  10:08 PM)Imperial Wrote: I guess they aren't releasing Hyperblade Faceoff sets yet?

That is exactly what I was thinking. They'll probably be released sometime soon. Maybe around mid-spring? As for Hyperblade Faceoff sets' costs, I wonder if they'll be the same price as the regulars (Metal Fury, Spark FX, etc). Or will they be an extra $5-10?

I was talking about that earlier with some people, and thats what i was thinking. So probobly somewhere around mid-spring, or they might just turn up at local Walmart's with no notification.
Befall the Ripper

Anyone else immediately think what I'm thinking? Tempo 130RS and UW145EWD. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I think this is Hasbro trying to Strongest Blader Set.

(Jan. 30, 2013  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, they actually kept the name "The Ripper" ?

They did that in the anime as well.

EDIT: I am loving the Black and Yellow horns on Ionis though.
I wonder if they will make those? For some reason I feel like they won't because they are "special". But they might. Hopefully we'll know soon. I want them to do that.
Yes! I can finally haz dat MB! Woo!

I really hope that Thunder Dome didn't just jinx it.
I think a SparkFX Twisted Tempo 130RS as an individual release is well worth it. Strictly IMO.
hyperblades blitz stricker reminds me of the blue horn version minus the blue blitz but the energy rings look exactly the same minus the blue paint and metal fillings
Those Spark-FX 2-packs look pretty cool, but some of the colors look pretty weird. I probably will get one of them. I also thought they were Hyperblade 2-packs, hah. But I wonder what Hasbro will have if they make Hyperblade 2-packs
Spark FX have finally arrived in the UK no Hyperblades as of yet though
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:29 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Spark FX have finally arrived in the UK no Hyperblades as of yet though
In what stores?
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:31 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:29 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Spark FX have finally arrived in the UK no Hyperblades as of yet though
In what stores?

My Local Tescos has them and I live in Crawley which doesn't usually get things first so I assume they should all arrive in other areas

Also those 2-packs look like they have pretty useful tips may buy them for the fun of it hah. Also Green Variares come on Hasbro! I mean you could have at least made it have a nice shade of green!
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:38 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:31 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
In what stores?

My Local Tescos has them and I live in Crawley which doesn't usually get things first so I assume they should all arrive in other areas

Also those 2-packs look like they have pretty useful tips may buy them for the fun of it hahaa

My nearest 2 Tescos stopped selling beys completely
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:42 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:38 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:31 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: In what stores?

Also those 2-packs look like they have pretty useful tips may buy them for the fun of it hahaa

My nearest 2 Tescos stopped selling beys completely

Yeah mine stopped for a while as well but they actually have spark fx now but I still can't be sure of your area
It seems as if Hasbro is remaking every single beyblade into their Spark FX Line or their Hyperblades line. Think about it, Fang Leone was re-colored into Spark FX, but not converted to Hyperblade. As for Blitz, Vari, and Jade, it's the opposite. It's just a possibility...
Holy carp that Befall and Tempo are godly.
And Orion, and Fox...
And Ionis... Pegasus III doesn't look that bad either.
FINALLY ANOTHER AQUARIO RELEASE! And with an RF? YESSSSSSSSS
WOO AWESOME COLORED CLEAR WHEELS
That Tempo Clear Wheel in the Hasbro Double Pack actually looks awesome!
It actually looks like it was some cosmic clock or something...

VariAres simply reminds me of Hopper Attack(the Hasbro release of Jumping Base, with parts from _____). I have been waiting for the Hasbro release of VariAres since quite sometime, and that color is just disappointing. Then again, I certainly have no other option... :\
VariAres from TT radiated that menacing aura... The amazing color scheme of VariAres simply blew me away!
The Hasbro version though, looks like a kiddie beyblade gone bad... Hasbro will probably try for glow-in-the-dark beys in the future.
Moreover, that VariAres recolor also corresponds to Hasbro's statement of making Beyblade an "evergreen" brand. Unless that image is too saturated(as Kai-V mentions it is), that is just TOO GREEN!

Blitz Striker.... OMG!!!!!! That is WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL! I certainly wouldn't regret getting that! It just makes me feel happy that I won't have to regret not getting the TT version! Joyful_2
(Feb. 01, 2013  5:28 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Holy carp that Befall and Tempo are godly.
And Orion, and Fox...
And Ionis... Pegasus III doesn't look that bad either.
FINALLY ANOTHER AQUARIO RELEASE! And with an RF? YESSSSSSSSS
WOO AWESOME COLORED CLEAR WHEELS

And a 90 Track for good measure, too!
(Jan. 30, 2013  12:55 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Vari: http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...F8C9:en_US

Someone at Hasbro has a sick, sick obsession with neon/snot green.
That Fang Ionis looks amazing in my opinion. It reminds me a lot of Inferno Byxis that was released in another Hasbro double pack.

Kei, probably tw same one who made the snot green aquario in the beginning when it was introduced by Hasbro, Lol.